POV: Your daughter after her 3rd week at college

>POV: Your daughter after her 3rd week at college
How does this make you feel?

Attached: whitegirlboutgetfed.jpg (1004x1489, 215.79K)

if she wants to destroy all future prospects thats on her.

I wish

I’d be so proud

Nah... her pocket money will be high enough so she will not have to be a prostitute. Let alone the 5 dollars one who goes even with black or homeless guys.

Love it
Fuck my little girl

Most girls know to hide this stuff and not let anyone know they've been with a black guy

this is a subtle cope

jealous and horny

This fetish is gayer than actual twink cocksucking.

Kill yourself kek

I don't have a daughter

I will always be the all time king of spilling sperm for my daughter.

Disgusted. If I ever found out my Daughter fucked a nigger, I would immediately disown her.

Attached: miscegenation.png (1200x1200, 81.87K)

Disgusting it's the same colour as poo.

jealous

This is as good a place and time to remind men to stop being step dad’s completely. Don’t even consider helping to raise a single moms kids. Stop allowing these idiots to breed with losers and then leach off you. Single moms are not dateable

As if I would allow my daughter to go to college.

If I had kids we would be isolationists the world is too corrupt to allow children to be exposed to it. We'll chill on the homestead for a few generations.

To add to this, stop dating and marrying women who have no money and a lot of debt… stop giving aid to these strong independent women who can take care of themselves…. Let’s stop and see how they handle it….

Jealous

Like father, like daughter

That's literally what this fetish is based around. You're actually tricking your brain chemistry through the catalyst of primal jealousy, your dick getting hard so that you can compete with the rival male to cum next, yet exploiting it in a way that makes you the passive watcher instead of the next in line.

I don't have a daughtet
R

makes me feel like shes an idiot, she needs to be fucking the old white guys who actually run things so she can graduate and get a good career

Next in line to fuck his daughter?

I forgot about that part lol you know what I mean. Cuck fetishes and whatnot

My daughter is 15 and is already doing things with boys. I always thought I would be one of those dads that loses his mind and wants to kill anyone that touches his little girl, but now that it's happening, I'm weirdly fine with it. My wife and I were the same way at her age, and as long as she's being reasonably safe, I'm fine with letting her have fun.

Wait till she’s a fat little asshole living with you at 31 and she’s still getting run through and your feeding it… wait till you’re a stay at home grandpa raising some little welfare shit that the dad ran out on and the fat daughter of yours is out getting plugged again

>I’d be so proud
another nigger cuck. fuck off and die little femme.

Hm. Suddenly, I don’t have a daughter. Crazy how quick life can change!

>How does this make you feel?
not a goddamn thing. seriously, you have absolutely nothing better to do than shitpost your little faggot fantasies?

Attached: 225.png (680x691, 194.41K)

wait till you're an angry incel that blames the rest of the world for your unhappiness. Hang on, I guess you don't have to wait at all for that.

Young girls still fuck for fun, they don't get opportunistic until about 25, definitely 30.

I’m not the one with the daughter who is absolutely just out there giving it away believing all the current feminist hype… yeah sure, body count doesn’t matter, her body size doesn’t matter, single moms run the world, females are the future… lol yeah man, that’s really working for all the women who keep shouting it till it’s true… lol good luck to her and her monster energy drink addiction and he ability to put the balls in her mouth with the cock

user may be an angry basement dwelling incel, but he’s not wrong. Statistically speaking, black men are the most likely to leave a woman high and dry with a baby on the way. This happens to make women run back to daddy and mommy. At which point, they lose economic opportunity and it’s very unlikely they’ll ever leave the nest.

Also, 99% of teen relationships fail completely, so allowing your teen daughter to bang men is like a recipe for teen pregnancy and a failure of a daughter.

Basically, take away all the angst and you’ve got a pretty legit problem.

>lol
>lol
>lol
Sorry you're in this much pain.
I know that's the theme of the thread but I didn't actually say anything about black guys. She's also on birth control.

I like how you agree with every point I made but still maintain I’m a basement dwelling incel (I’m not but I don’t care to argue that)

Birth control is not 100% effective. Also like I said, teen relationships don’t last. I read somewhere that less than 1% of married couples met in high school…

I definitely wouldn’t be letting my daughter fuck around on my watch. It’s not even because “OH NO MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER!” It’s literally just in her best interest.

Firstly, she’s 15. She can’t even consent to sex. Secondly, if she gets pregnant, it’s extremely dangerous for her health and she will probably end up a failure with no career or relationship prospects. Most men don’t want to date the girl from 16 and Pregnant.

It’s the angst dude. You sound childish as fuck. It gives the impression that you’re an immature person and therefore have not matured to the point of financial independence or advanced relationships.

>Birth control is not 100% effective. Also like I said, teen relationships don’t last. I read somewhere that less than 1% of married couples met in high school…
Of course not, and of course they don't. Like I said, my wife and I were the same way, I don't know anyone I grew up with that wasn't, and she isn't unique among her friend group. This is happening whether you guys are willing to accept it or not.

>I definitely wouldn’t be letting my daughter fuck around on my watch. It’s not even because “OH NO MY INNOCENT DAUGHTER!” It’s literally just in her best interest.
Then she would just hide what she's doing from you and make even less safe choices.

>Firstly, she’s 15. She can’t even consent to sex.
This is literally meaningless unless she's fucking adults, which she isn't.

Glad that I didn't have to sign off on her student loans.

Let the fat little cunt get pregnant man.. also, the only reason most birth control isn’t 100% effective is bc women can’t be held to any standard or be expected to do anything right therefore when they forget their pill or dose or shot or whatever they administer to themselves and then the result is that they get pregnant, they maintain they didn’t do anything wrong and it is in fact the medication failing them… it’s a preventative measure that takes responsibility and we all know women can’t be expected to do shit right and it’s def not their fault… measure that are implanted (think nuvaring or whatever it is) are flawless when applied correctly by the doctor.

>It’s the angst dude. You sound childish as fuck. It gives the impression that you’re an immature person and therefore have not matured to the point of financial independence or advanced relationships.

I don’t need tips, I make my money and have a great relationship. What I wont do is coddle feelings of the women who are simultaneously “strong women” and perpetual victims… you can’t have it all…

> This is literally meaningless unless she's fucking adults, which she isn't.

No, it’s not. Either children can consent to sex or they can’t. You can’t have your cake and eat it too. I get the whole “yeah but adult power” argument but it’s fucking pointless, because then we’d be charging everyone who ever used any power to get sex with rape. Children fundamentally do not have the mental faculties to be consenting to sex in any manner. They literally cannot process the consequences. The part of their brain responsible for logical reasoning is not even active.

Point out something I said that is wrong… you haven’t done that yet, you just don’t enjoy the tone of my truth

>I get the whole “yeah but adult power” argument but it’s fucking pointless, because then we’d be charging everyone who ever used any power to get sex with rape.
You genuinely don't know what you're talking about, and can't seem to articulate your points.

You're not saying anything, that's the problem. You're just upset that other people are fucking.

You’ll make a great step dad someday. I bet you’ll raise them like they’re your own even if she says she just doesn’t like giving head anymore at her age… she did all the wild stuff before you but loves you bc you’re dependable… it’s cute how you think chivalry is still a thing that’s rewarded.

No one said anything about chivalry, you're really just reading out of the incel playbook, huh? Was high school that miserable for you or are you still in it?

> doesn’t like giving head anymore at her age
Many such cases.

it makes me feel like killing jews

I bet your “daughter” will post a TikTok of her sneaking up on you while you’re doing the mountain of dishes your stay-at-home fat wife left for you to do after work with adoption papers so you can adopt her and her fat little daughter of her own. You’ll cry and cry like it’s a joyous occasion but deep down this is all just torture. You’ve graduated from step dad to dad with none of the perks and all of the responsibilities… have fun

>"I'm just not a sexual person"

>I’ve done a lot of growing and it’s time you move on from that stuff too

I genuinely can't imagine how tormented you have to be to sit around and worry about something like that, let alone something like that for a complete stranger. I hope things get better for you, the world needs less school shooters.

Remember these cuckolds have names and addresses

Attached: ezgif-3-caab183182.webm (1280x720, 1.06M)

The amount of washed up ovaries there are on this planet that say this exact line must be in the 9 figures.

You’ll be at the soccer game custom step dad fanwear. You’ll try real hard to teach the kid to shoot a goal but the kid won’t make eye contact and everybody will cringe while watching your performative step dadding… you’ll get nowhere but you’ll say to those watching that you made progress. It’s gonna be real sad man… enjoy macaroni and cheese several times a week forever bc your fat wife used to cook, just not for you

>I’ve done a lot of growing and it’s time you move on from that stuff too

Attached: 1628397375492.jpg (225x225, 18.53K)

It’s always one’s who used to just jump on cock but in the end we’re not rewarded for it. They got short term attention but nobody every put them up in a house with a nice car and they realize now that the words out On them… they’re an easy lay but that’s it.. the truth is they were a very sexual person till they realized it’s getting them nothing

They say there’s a time when you put your kid down and you never pick them up again… it’s sad bc it means your kid grew up…

There’s a time when you pull your dick out of a mouth for the last time too, for me it’ll be late in life bc I didn’t participate in the games women play, for step dads, that day has already came