Post masterpieces and heights in an artists career probably never to be achieved again

post masterpieces and heights in an artists career probably never to be achieved again

Attached: 48F5C797-2F68-47C7-8FCB-8D0E04ABC24B.png (1200x1200, 955K)

this isn't even the death grips album i'd choose so no

fpbp

literally the most overrated DG album by teen pseuds who think they have "experimental" taste

literally their second worst album, it doesn't even sound like they made an attempt

This isn’t the album that confirmed they fell off. Their fanbase consists of bandwagon meme teens who think this is experimental gold

Okay, non-joke this time

Attached: 9D9FB90E-43A4-4F96-9CC2-0B0E775CF37B.jpg (1200x1200, 563K)

>third worst

nope, it's either the money store or no love deep web

>the powers that b and money store bandwagoners

>fifth and fourth worst, respectively

off yourself

Jenny Death is the best Death Grips album

that would be niggas on the moon

Government Plates is better than both of those albums, you Fantano-droning pseud

>literally their second worst album, it doesn't even sound like they made an attempt
That's Bottomless Pit.

The Money Store is a shinier but more watered down Death Grips
No Love Deep Web has high highs but most of the record is lows

Bottomless Pit is based you pleb

based
worst is nldw

>hey bro, you watched the new theneedledrop video?
>I'm listening to that new album he just gave an 8/10 to, it's so fucking sick dude!

Attached: udfpiv27cr301.png (403x448, 53K)

Astronauts of Color > The Money Store > Bottomless Pit > Fashion Week > No Love Deep Web >>>>>> Jenny I Want Death >>>>>>>>>>> Ex-ecute Me Please >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Government Pl-ease Stop Making Music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Year of Literally Unlistenable Like Seriously Now

t. got into music after 2012

best grips is steroids you fucking braindead cavemen

it’s still the most concise attempt at an album that isn’t all lol so random shit
excluding Govt Plates
therefore the best album they’ve ever done

wat

boomer

why would you pick niggas on the moon first?