youtube.com/watch?v=6rFSbFmu6xg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody cares about a shitty communist industrial metal band

no, u

Hook a brother up with a link.

ok i'm uploading it

there

mediafire[spoiler].com/folder/db2pufmssm7rd/R123[/spoiler]

Thank you kind soul. It wouldnt let me download the first track but that's ok.

Youtube has that one.

It wasn't my favorite track either. Zeig Dich is such a banger though.

no problem and oh you are right, copyright got it, but it's deutschland maybe you can extract the audio from youtube in the meantime

by the way i really hope they perfom Puppe on live shows, it would be awesome, but i don't know how much Till can force his troath in those events, he had to use playback for some parts in some songs in the past which sucks

Some songs are just meant to be studio songs. They've never played Altermann live and that's one of my favorite songs. I'd just be glad to see Rammstein again.

Also
[spoiler]scnlog[dot]me[slash]music[slash]rammstein-rammstein-web-de-2019-noice[underscore]int[slash][/spoiler]

there's no talking because there's nothing to talk about.
the new album is shit. Rammstein is officially done.

Rammstein hasn't been relevant since pic related. Not that relevancy really matters but really who gives a shit, wooo it's German Marilyn Manson

Attached: fam.jpg (314x445, 66K)

omg please be bait

Sex and Auslander should've switched places.

Remove Ausländer and you have a pretty decent album.

I really hope they don't play it live or his voice will get rekt for the remainder of the concert/tour

I've been a die hard fan of this band for over a decade and this album has been really fucking underwhelming. They said they had 35 fucking songs and they chose to litter half the album with throw away tracks that are NOT rammstein at all.

kys

What the fuck is wrong with you? Ausländer is pretty much the one sole highlight of this album.

> tracks that are NOT rammstein at all
That was pretty much the point. Throw away your preconceived notions of what Rammstein is or should be, that's what they're trying to get us to do here.

terrible album

> 2019
> Rammstein

Official winner of the "Disappointment of the Year" award.

DU
U

DU HAST
U

H
A
S
T

cheers

This. I mean they had ten years. I expect the same for the new Tool album.

They haven't spent these 10 years writing, though. Kruspe had Emigrate, Lindemann had his own side project, the others probably had stuff to do themselves.

Nothing, I just don't like Avicci.

I still have that VHS tape. Rammstein's bit with the fake penis was golden. I remember my dad giving me weird looks when it came on.
dailymotion.com/video/xhnas

the thing is, they've been slacking off and dawdling around all this time most likely and probably made the album within, like, one last year, and that's the exact reason it turned out so fucking shitty.
In all my honesty, it's kinda scary. My hopes were high as a mountain, but holy fuck did this suck the absolute dick.
It fucking hurts.

Best songs are just Halleluja 2.0 (Tattoo) and Buck Dich 2.0 (Zeig Dich), wow.

>omg

Attached: punk.jpg (500x384, 63K)

Was Ich Liebe should've been 100bpm instead of 86bpm and it would've been great, now it's just boring.

The album is great but it's also a huge plebfilter

New album sounds like shit. The best album is this.

Sehnsucht > Mutter > Reise, Reise > Herzeleid > Rosenrot >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shit > piss > last two crappy albums that were made after they changed producers.

Attached: 71qEnlTmAkL._SL1123_.jpg (1123x1121, 138K)

пиздyй oбpaтнo нa хapкaч

>Herzeleid that low
>Mutter above Reise, Reise

how can one guy have this absolute shit taste

official based rankings:
1. mutter
2. sehnsucht
3. 2019 album
4. herzeleid
5. reise reise
6. LIFAD
7. rosenrot

after listening twice, i say was ich liebe and diamant are the weakest ones, the rest are good or good enough, ausländer being my guilty pleasure and weit weg growing on me. not the best album but better than LIFAD for sure.

Mutter > Sehnsucht > Reise Reise/Rosenrot (it's actually one album released separated for cash grab, even the sound is the same) > Herzeleid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Liebe ist für alle da > Untitled

Thanks for that link. I've been looking for that clip since I saw it in Rammstein in Amerika.

based and redpilled opinion

What the fuck went so wrong? Easily the worst album. I'm not sure if I like Puppe, but it's definitely an interesting song. Deutschland is fun and has a kino video, but that's about it. The rest is completely unmemorable and mediocre, the worst offence a piece of art could be accused of.

Attached: 1552463767848.jpg (598x597, 129K)

apart from Roter Sand I dont get hate for LIFAD, it was pretty good

Rammstein is done. It's been great growing up together with their music, but as sad as it sounds good times eventually come to an end so their era finally passed on.

it's not just "pretty good" it's a DAMN great album, heavy and dark and just the right amount of fucked up while keeping the bar of musical quality Rammstein has always been famous for.

why is zerstoren so based, bros?

It has idiotic lyrics accompanied by stale riffs. The best track is Donaukinder, and that's a bonus track.

I've liked the album so far. I think it's going to take a few more listens to appreciate it more. Zeig Dich is an absolute banger, though. I don't think Puppe is as good as everyone says it is. Ausland is a joke song that's Rammsteins take on popular dance music. People really shouldn't be getting that mad about it.

It's out on apple music

Blatant copy of Martinho da Vila's 1982 album

Attached: R-2077135-1521391074-9833.jpeg.jpg (300x300, 5K)

>Ausland is a joke song that's Rammsteins take on popular dance music
Correction: it's solely Lindemann's take on popular dance music. Remember his solo project, it's just as stupid.

>I don't think Puppe is as good as everyone says it is
This. One thing i've always loved about Till's vocals is how effortlessly he can deliver his roaring and deep, heavy vocals. Here in Puppe it just sounds like generic screaming.
Still loving this album, though.

>Here in Puppe it just sounds like generic screaming
That's because it is. Did you not understand the lyrics?

>Did you not understand the lyrics?
Ofcourse not, i'm not German.

ты чepт

Attached: 1547982326193026959.jpg (625x439, 54K)

Puppe is great, but I don't think he'll get even close to that live, probably some effects on his voice when he's singing, Till fucked up his voice a long time ago with smoking.

Can't wait to see them in two weeks.

sex, zeig dich, weit weg and tattoo are the best tracks

OK, so a prostitute goes to work and usually locks her sick brother in the room next door. Recently, she gave him a doll, so that he isn't so lonely anymore. So the boy takes his medicine and patiently waits until the sun goes down (while his sister's johns come and go and while she screams), then he proceeds to rip off the doll's head and bite off it's neck, because he isn't doing fine. One night, the sister gets killed and the boy rips off the doll's head and bites off its neck - NOW he IS doing fine.

Yes, that's all.

so does the sister keep giving him new dolls everytime considering the boy always bites off the head? i don't get it

>communist
Don't confuse them with modern leftists. They grew up in the GDR where life consisted of nationalism, anti-immigrants, military, anti-globalism. The opposite of todays "left".

I think they kind of mirror this style in their lyrics. Songs like Deutschland. Hating it, loving it. Confusing situation.

Attached: lindemann-lowfire.jpg (2048x1528, 310K)

goddamn who is that big titted cow?

Radio would've been so good if it had had another chorus.

Leila Lowfire

Attached: aYgMqV7_700b.jpg (700x776, 65K)

Gotta say, tattoo has grown on me
Not counting on it, but hopefully, more songs will follow

Attached: 1491585413280.jpg (524x399, 34K)

Me neither, that part isn't clear.

thanks senpai

Deutschland, Radio, Zeig Dich and TATTOO are good the rest is mediocre.

Im only up to Auslander, seems alright so far.

I like it

anyone posting the songs to youtube? im not finna get FBI'd over illegally downloading a brand new album from UMG

Attached: 3a baby.png (670x538, 119K)

it is on spotify

It's not

Let's do this:

>best song
Zeig Dich

>worst
Ausländer

>overrated
Puppe

>underrated
Weit weg

can only speak for germany

Attached: kek.png (1122x842, 47K)

It is in DEUTSCHLAND

diamant is the worst

Makes sense, I forgot I'm using a burger VPN

Deutschland Deutschland über allen

>>overrated
>>underrated
How are you supposed to do that when barely anyone has rated it?
Agree with your worst though
diamant is inoffensive, auslander just makes you wonder what the hell they were thinking

Stop speaking fake Dutch plz.

>>best song
>Tattoo

>>worst
>Diamant

>>overrated
>Puppe

>>underrated
>Auslander

hallo man

I made one and no one replied :(
Glad this one is up though

FUCK ALL OF THEM I THINK MADE IN GERMANY IS THE BEST. GO FUCK YOURSELFS

how are people not liking auslander? great fucking song

its too different, i enjoy it tho

IKR. People just don't understand what kind of band Rammstein is. They just hear the poppy tune and they quickly say "oh its shit"

smart motherfucker right here

Attached: 1525993710140.jpg (900x900, 362K)

just finished it, its enjoyable... loved the song Puppe

>best song
Tattoo

>worst
Diamant

>overrated
Was Ich Liebe

>underrated
Radio

Just found the album was out randomly on Spotify wtf nobody is talking about this

They aren't all that provocative anymore, and that was half of what they had. They were catchy and provocative.

And there are a lot of catchy metal bands.

>best song
DEUTSCHLAND

>worst
Diamant

>overrated
Tattoo

>underrated
Weit Weg

>there are a lot of catchy metal bands
name 3. like top 3, not random trash

actually i think the plot twist is that in the end he talks about finally having the chance of ripping off the head of his sister now that she is dead, because he hates her for always locking him up

weit weg is really good, also lyrics look nostalgic

wtf this is a masterpiece

can't really tell from the google translator but zeit dich isn't about religion? Puppe is very dark, and Deutschland was VERY provocative, they used a deleted verse from their old national anthem when nazis ruled, at least in Germany it made some noise apparently

at first i was like wtf then i found myself at work repeating in mi mind "auslander mi amor mon cherie" all day, they did it

Puppe demo version
0:40
youtube.com/watch?v=GRayiKMbFTg

Thanks user

Zeig Dich reminds me more of Zwitter in the chorus.

>best
Deutschland

>worst
Diamant

>overrated
Puppe (I love it, but don't think it is as dark as everyone says) or Auslander

>underrated
Hallomann (look up the lyrics if you don't speak German... it's fucked up)

Sex, zeig dich, and weit weg are a definite trifecta. Deutschland is good. Auslander gets better with more listens.
I really think this is an album you shouldn't have a knee-jerk reaction to. It's very good, but it's definitely a different Rammstein album.

Weit Weg is awesome.

So was LIFAD, and it turned out to be quite mediocre. Had they replaced B*******, Roter Sand, and LIFAD with the three new tracks off the bonus disc, it'd have been a banger.

So far Deutschland, Radio, Zeig Dich, Weit Weg, Tattoo, and Hallomann are solid. Was Ich Liebe is ok. Better ratio than LIFAD had, but the band's best days are still 15-20 years ago.

I'm being honest, right from the beginning back then I thought LIFAD was one of their greatest albums. I think the new album is going to filter certain listeners. But honestly give it some time, and I'll call it that people are going to say this is a great album.

Goddammit, why can't we get a third chorus in Zeig Dich before it ends? It's so fucking zesty.

What is wrong with Roter Sand and LIFAD? Those, along with Frühling in Paris, Wiener Blut, and Waidmanns Heil are my favs on the album.

The best song was a B side. LIFAD was weak, it just felt a bit better because Rammlied as the opener was incredible. But it everything after that is a let down imo.

Which song? Halt?

What? No, Donaukinder.

Maмкy твoю ycaми щeкoтaл.

Attached: 30144_910x510.jpg (910x510, 58K)

worst ones in LIFAD for me were Pussy and LIFAD, Donaukinder deserved to be in the main tracklist. Wiener Blut is awesome, and live version was sick in a good way

Halt was really good in my opinion.

>pussy
>bad
Holy shit my dude, what the fuck.

>Zeig dich is a worse Halleluja
>Hallomann is a worse Weißes Fleisch
>Sex is the worst Rammstein song of all time

>Worst Rammstein song
You're thinking of kuss mich

NGL some songs are boring/ass... but there are some good ones. Pretty good for taking a break for 10 yrs

but the bad pussy is a good thing user

Attached: 20190516_234021.png (500x368, 357K)

Attached: 1474978111909.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Halfway through. I am impressed, I expected this to be full on butt-rock after Deutschland - my expectations have been subverted enough to consider this a good record.

this is the month of subverted expectations, they should have released it on April, May is cursed

no what the fuck bro

Its just the truth my friend

>Worst Rammstein song

You are thinking of Mein Land

nice songs in the new album, but where is Ramm4?

Heт, я твoю.

>Frühling in Paris
This one was kino, I'll agree. I'm all for experimentation, but some of those tracks on LIFAD just weren't inspired in my opinion. FIP absolutely was.

And I'll be darned, Ausländer grew on me. Only took a second listen and it just clicked. The vibe reminds me of Spieluhr, which I enjoy. If this is meant to be the "Pussy" of the new album, it's a much better version of it.

Right where it belongs

Fruhling in paris was one of the best songs on the album, though.

That's what I said, senpai.

yeah the kid voice in the chorus reminded me of spieluhr too

>till will never succesfully sing Stein Um Stein live

what the fuck is this artwork tho

I'm more upset that I missed on the XXI box set

>unlit matchstick
>band named after a fiery zeppelin accident
>live shows heavy on pyrotechnics
>self-titled/untitled album hints at retrospection or closure for the band
pick your favorite

Gay music.

Attached: FB_IMG_1552278588459.jpg (640x480, 20K)

35 likely to be filled talentless shit.

I like Rammstein.

This.Liebeisfuralleda is so shit I've never heard it.

I was in it for the girls with issues. Rammstein has always pissed me off. It still is better than nigger music

welp, can't stop listening to it now, now that all songs are translated the ones i didn't understood got a plus, and damn Hallomann is amazing, and call me crazy but i sense a lot of Mutter vibes the more i listen to it, Flake has a lot of presence in this album, wish Diamant had some riff or was a little longer when it gains strenght it's over

no, me

i wish Diamant wasn't shit desu

Weit weg is great, Till's vocals are great in it. Overall i think this album features the best of Till's "regular" singing voice out of all the albums so far. But if you're looking for his heavy roaring voice like Buckstabu, Mann Gegen Mann, Zerstoren etc, you won't really find it here.

Anyone know what Weit weg is about btw? Kinda sounds like it's about someone having a crush on someone while realising he'll never get to be with that person.

diamant is totaly underrated.
it's kind a genius

>listening to cuckstein
stop being 12

#
Was just about to come post this. Weit Weg is fucking great tune.

After listening to this whole album few times its really, really dope.

zeig dich was fine

>fiery zeppelin accident
They're named after an airshow incident that happened in '88 user, you're thinking of the Hindenburg.

Fuck you, Dutch is just retarded German.

Rammstein is dead and so is my youth

Attached: 2376373.jpg (300x250, 12K)

there are other "Industrial" albums of 2019 worth more than this...

Easily the best album since Reise Reise. Nothing can top Herzeleid - Sehnsucht - Mutter - Reise Reise though.

Anybody got a YouTube link? I don't dare downloading from somewhere else desu

Spotify

Totally about that I think too lyricstranslate.com/en/weit-weg-far-away.html-2

Herzeleid>LIFAD>Mutter>Reise,Reise=Rosenrot>Sehnsucht

>Remove Ausländer
>Literally germany

Rammstein said they've recorded 35 tracks. I could imagine that they might release a companion album like they did with Reise and Rosenrot (perhaps with a matchbox or a gasoline tank for its artwork).

it is horrible, some songs sound like cheap techno crap.
i always liked rammstein and hoped they will exist a long time even if it is only for one good song, well this it is, there is no good song on this album.

deutschland video was nice nothing more to say about that crap album.

Attached: till.jpg (288x302, 10K)

See:

even lindemann solo project is better.
when i listen to ladyboy i want to fuck cute ladyboys.

one of the most underrated songs is adios, this is the plebfilter.

Nichts ist für dich
nichts war für dich
für immer

Attached: till2.jpg (236x332, 11K)

liebe ist für alle da is also better than this crap, had some good songs.
we got a mediocre cringy techno crap album, hope the other songs for the next album will be better.

Attached: mfw.jpg (800x600, 37K)

>1 song that sounds somewhat techno
>lol whole album is techno crap
just fuck off, simpleton. sex, zeig dich, tattoo and weit weg are based af

deutschland (somehow good song and great video)
radio
ausländer

>best song
Weit weg

>worst
sex

>overrated
Diamant

>underrated
Tattoo

This, quite a lot of songs go back to Herzeleid-type of sound, I wonder if they dug out their old synths or something.

>best song
Radio

>worst song
Zeig Dich. I mean latin chorus? Fuck off with that shit.

>Best song
Weit Weg

>Worst
Diamant

>overrated
Puppe

>underrated
was ich liebe

sure the incels here can relate to weit weg.

Attached: jungfrauen.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Why do you think Keine Lust was one of their most popular songs and music videos ever?

>overrated
>Diamant
it's the least popular track of the album by far

Attached: WeitWeg.png (577x725, 358K)

damn, rammstein fuckin blows now
what were they doing for the past 10 years?
they're nothing but a bunch of 1 hit wonders

Attached: 75487.jpg (1024x898, 116K)

Weit weg is about this: Incel in his home looking at the picture of his waifu and basking in depression at night (chorus keeps repeating "So close, so far".

Ramm4 studio version might be a B-side at some point.

looks jewish

Auslander is so fucking good lads

Will they ever make another banger like Waidmanns Heil again?

youtube.com/watch?v=6rFSbFmu6xg

8/10 pretty enjoyable..

puppe is great
LIFAD was still better tho

>Remove auslander to make things better
>mfw
Are Rammstein based ?

chad lindemann

>>worst song
>Zeig Dich
You should actually kys

no, he is watching a neighbor bitch with his binoculars, but as the nature of voyeurs he will never come close to her, similiar to liebe ist für alle da song.

its the most normie song for sure i enjoy it.
diamant made me cry, the best for me

>diamant made me cry, the best for me
lmao you sound like a tremendous faggot

Short review

>not enough hard rock bangers
>subject matter of the lyrics are mostly retreads, 90% of them revolve around sex
>too much melodic singing
>synth elements are sometimes distracting (eg Weit Weg)
>some songs are over too quick and need a more climactic ending

Songs I like: Deutschland, Zeig Dich, Puppe, Weit Weg, Hallomann

Indifferent: Radio, Ausländer, Tattoo

Songs I didn't like: Sex, Was Ich Liebe, Diamant

I agree with most of that, but I think the synth elements are what make Weit Weg.

based

Sorry I'm not 13 years old anymore

but why.png

Yeah that is a fucking tune

RAADIIOOO
MEIN RADIO

Attached: 1509562063604.png (1054x526, 38K)

This album is a real plebfilter desu
Alot of the album stuff sounds like the early work from the Herzeleid era mixed with some more modern elements at times.
Worth the wait imo

Was just thinking about that. Du Riechst So Gut is my all time favourite song.

Also does "Tattoo"s guitar riff remind a bit of Rein Raus' riff?

easily the most singeable part of the whole album

sorry man, i have feelings

whats the point of living if you are afraid to cry to beautiful things?
to me you are the faggot

Was Ich Liebe is too fucking slow.

Hot opinion coming through: Sex is not that bad

Yea but its a bit too stale and mellow compared to others. A true filler song in an album.

>Best
Deutschland
>Worst
Auslander / Diamant
>Underrated
Hallomann
>Overrated
Zeig Dich
6 / 10 overall, their worst work

Attached: 1521405609520.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

>Best
Radio
>Worst
Hallomann
>Underrated
Auslander
>Overrated
Puppe

What's the appeal of this band? Never listened to them

surprisingly great after a 10 year wait

Attached: ramm.png (613x567, 42K)

trash album way to soft

Purists are cancer

>People just don't understand what kind of band Rammstein is
exactly.
They are "heavy", but the heaviness has always been subordinated to provoking and having fun. Ausländer is fun af, but trve metalfags can't appreciate it because it lacks >muh crushing heavy riff

>some songs sound like cheap techno crap.
rofl Literally all of Sehnsucht and Herzeleid sound like cheap techno. Cheap techno has always been part of their DNA

you have no idea what you're talking about. the GDR and their allies were some of the first countries to give women the rights that cultural elites in liberal countries like to boast about today, and the GDR alone was the first to legalize sodomy before any other relevant country did.

Good industrial metal with god-tier live performances because they treat them like spectacles. Last time I watched them live, their synth player was sailing on the hands of the crowd with a tiny boat and they had an exploding flag of Germany.

This fucking thread. Jesus Christ.

thanks for the insight

i'm listening to it now, it's as if i like some parts of the songs but don't like the songs in it's entirety. never happened to me with rammstein

jesus fucking christ listen to their first two albums you 10 year old

me again, finished it (cutted hallomann by half the track). now i'm sad thinking that they will retire with such weak album. i'm sad

Attached: gtg bye.jpg (709x765, 44K)

They could still rectify this mistake with a great live show, go out with a bang

ikr, imagine unironically using "techno" in a negative context with this band as if that's anything new. Zoomers need to go

wait a few hours, give it another listen. clicked for me

bc metal sucks, retard

Never write an album off after 1 listen, especially one that has been hyped like this one for so long.
Listen to it again tomorrow or in the next few days and see what you thin then

>Best
Zeig Dich
>Worst
Was Ich Liebe
>Underrated
Ausländer
>Overrated
Puppe

Was Ich Liebe just doesn't do it for me in the chorus. Switching from the crunchy, industrial kick-snare-kick-snare pattern in the verses to a generic acoustic rock beat in the chorus is a mistake.

i saw pics of the new stage they're building, it's huge man. these guys operate a shit ton of money

They said 2 years ago that they've written over 30 songs. I don't think they'll stop right after this one, perhaps we are going to get 1 or 2 more albums from them.

>They said 2 years ago that they've written over 30 songs
That's probably the case for every album

Hallomann is the best track on the album though

bump

>best song
Deutschland

>worst
Tattoo

>overrated (but still great)
Zeig Dich

>underrated
Ausländer/Diamant

Attached: giphy.gif (500x209, 1.73M)

Genuinely disappointed in this album. Idk why people don't like LIFAD, I think it's some of their best work. This shit is anemic and generic. The production is a huge step down. I've been an embarrassingly committed fan into adulthood but this might be what puts me off it. There are no good songs on this piece of shit. Even Rosenrot had moments.

4D Schach

Hot opinion:

Moskau is Rammstein's all-time best song

I just wish the album weren't so slow. It lacks energy,

Not a bad opinion. Certainly best track on Reise Reise next to Mein Teil.

Can't believe this is it, bros, just about 11 years ago I started listening to them, and that's the way it all ends

Attached: 1458745777082.jpg (550x366, 60K)

That's not Waidmanns Heil

There are literally 20 threads all discussing some Tyler guy album, that's why.

Why do I always forget about this gem

t. increasingly nervous man for the 6th time

>a literal nigress in a suit of armor on the single before the album even came out
>not provocative

mmk

cool song, for me their best is alter mann (at least lyrically)

Weit Weg, Radio, Deutschland, and Tattoo are the stand out good/great songs to me.
Still withholding judgement on Auslander and Zeig Dich. I don't dislike them though.
Halloman and Puppe I'm not huge fans of.

Where the fuck is Ramm4? It's not even on the special edition release. I thought they finished it. They had something of a studio version when they played it for the teaser video for this album.

>Where the fuck is Ramm4
In the trash where it belongs.

für dich

how do they do it??? in 2016 they came here to South America with their whole set of effects, how they can produce so much money to afford it and even then live their daily life like kings?

They've been into fireworks their whole lives and have pyrotechnician certifications.

Sex is great

The first half is pretty amazing, sadly the album goes downhill on the second half.

Auslander is so fucking fantastic

>Best song
Deutschland

>Worst song
Puppe

>Overrated
Ausländer

>Underrated
Diamant

I'm glad this piece of shit died

fuck sublime

Attached: bradley nowell.jpg (274x184, 11K)

>2016
que locura el maximus, el unico festival al que fui en mi vida y se que estuvo bien pago

Fair assessment. I got three songs makes an album rule going through the 90s. After that it was singles or bust in rock in general. All in all a success for rammstein in my opinion.

>liking Rammstein

>liking dick taste other than your own dick taste

I'm pretty sure there's just one guy who's being way too homophobic. It's usually really bad but not as bad as today.

based

Herzeleid > Sehnsucht > Reise, Reise > Liebe ist für alle da > Mutter > Rosenrot > Untitled

Liked the first six songs, the three after that kind of meh and last two good again. So overall pretty decent for a first listen, might grow to like the other three in time.

totalmente, lástima que no les dieron los números porque jamás hubo tercera edición, mientras tanto esperando noticias de otra gira de Rammstein por acá

>le we're so rebellious cause we're left-wing

the 60s called and wants its trope back

left-wing is conformist in 2019, if you want to be an edgy rebel then you're alt-right/neo-nazi.

that's the weird thing about the album, the more you listen to it the more it grows on you, i think is because you start to pay attention to the details of each song. i hope they don't take too long before a new album release, i want more.

The fact that barely any of you even mentioned Was Ich Liebe is making it probably the real underrated one here

Attached: 5666787977567.jpg (1439x1582, 779K)

>Dark lyric
>Voice
>Bass
>Guitars
>Keyboard

unironically, Hallomann is a masterpiece, everything shines in this song

Attached: descarga (4).jpg (299x168, 9K)

The acoustic break toward the end of Tattoo is all kinds of delicious.

Album ranking for shits 'n' gigs:

1. Reise, Reise
2. Mutter
3. 2019
>
4. Herzeleid
5/6. Sehnsucht/Rosenrot
>
>
>
>
7. LIFAD

>The acoustic break toward the end of Tattoo is all kinds of delicious.

i like it too, is like the calm before the storm

diamant was my favorite

UND DANN REIß' ICH DER PUPPE DEN KOPF AB

DANN REIß' ICH DER PUPPE DEN KOPF AB

JA, ICH BEIß' DER PUPPE DEN HALS AB

ES GEHT MIR NICHT GUT

Attached: PUPPE1.jpg (640x480, 164K)

DAM DAM

this shit hurt me the most. As a 14-years long fan I still don't get why so many people liked this, they're either being ironic/undergoing the stage of denial or they're just teenagers that discovered the band, like, 5 years ago.

Unfortunately this.

They've become mature, and so has their taste in music.

dude wtf are you talking about? at first yeah i had bad thoughts about the album, then the songs began to feel better, i've been listening Rammstein for almost 15 years and i'm not being ironic and neither in denial