This was justice

This was justice

Attached: 1563217798898.jpg (996x750, 609.14K)

this is what oj did to nicole brown

Where her cumtribute pics?

Brandon is vengeance.

you arent wrong user. a manipulative whore got what she deserved.

that has to be a pain in the neck to deal with

I need her cumtribute! And Gabbi petido cumtributes! Dead sluts deserv it! Post it!

Who is that?

whos this

Bianca Devins

Anyone remember that case about a year back where two women paid the toll after some rapper's brother shot them both and uploaded footage of their bodies to instagram?

The part I don't get, and never see anyone talking about is: why did this 26 year old woman bring her 15 year old "friend" to meet, alone at their apartment, this drug-addled gang banger? My theory: I think the 26 year old was sex trafficking the 15 year old to her fiancee (the nig) and the cops aren't releasing this information because it was foiled when the nig shot them instead, and the perpetrator (the 26 year old woman) is dead anyway.

The nigger was ranting about how he thought the girls were "setting him up" and clearly snapped in a paranoid delusion when he capped them. What are the chances this "set up" he was imagining was borne from the idea that the 26 year old was sex trafficking the 15 year old to him? Maybe he thought it was some kind of sting.

Just a theory. If true I feel like the 26 year old should probably be held more accountable (in legacy if not literally; she's dead after all) for the act of getting a 15 year old murdered in the processes of sex trafficking them.

Attached: 38770032-0-image-a-4_1612248484291.jpg (636x382, 44.92K)

no this was pure edgelord inceldom

>reddit spacing
>hey fellow white guys
>why did this poor widdle cwiminal get scawwed?! uwu
black lives dont matter. You know what he did, faggot

Your reading comprehension is actual shit and paragraph indentation isn't "reddit spacing".

nah! just cold murder, take your pills incel

ok buddy retard. You dont do a full empty line for indenting even. Furthermore no one whos not new types a bunch of runons that demand line breaks either. Learn to edit your fucking sentences, or just dont talk at all, dumbass

>failed at becoming an English teacher
Literally kys.

Fucking retard

he should have stripped her for us

Imagine killing yourself (and failing at it) instead of sticking your cock inside that throat and yelling THROAT PUSSSYYYYYYY
Fucking fsggot

Imagine how cathartic it must have felt to watch her twitch and squirm as the light faded from her eyes.

Attached: 47665793_p0_master1200.jpg (538x617, 213.96K)

definitely would have been fucking her as she was dying.

Maybe she shit herself or something.
I mean that would just be bonus points for me, but there's plenty of prudes that can't handle a little chocolate puddin'.

Anybody got pic related sauce?

Attached: 1652154358324.jpg (324x235, 20.86K)

>hurr durr go back to plebbit
>"ok buddy retard"
Kill yourself waste of oxygen. Also, that's precisely what paragraph indentations are.

I have always taken the courtesy of breaking up what would otherwise be a wall of text into more readable paragraphs and I've been here since 2005.

Also it's ironic you think I'm from Reddit, because calling it "reddit spacing" just outs you as one of the 2016 newfag election tourists who probably got banned from there and migrated here.

Just stop posting.

It's not courtesy you stupid fucking cunt.
It's a fucking eyesore.
Stop typing like a fucking faggot

Attached: 1651119602784.jpg (629x632, 85.12K)

I told you to stop posting. Final warning.

>been here since 2005

tell me your a no life faggot neckbeard with piss bottles next to his mountain dew without telling me your a no life faggot neckbeard with piss bottles next to his mountain dew

You're not wrong, but her actions are what brought it on.

>the syntax in this post is pure cringe
The irony.

>that image
literally me

Yes, I am a Yea Forums poster, like yourself.

Attached: 1568022359268.png (480x800, 398.13K)

i post here ironically you loser

That's what I told myself for the first couple years, too.

this man even gets dubs he's such a veteran user

kys faggot, Yea Forums is the only thing you have in life and we don't want you here.

>off by one
post disregarded

I figured that he had sex with them and then they threatened to tell the cops he slept eith an underage girl if he didn't give them drugs or money or something like that, probably not as deep as ur making it.

talkin about urs?

I didn't get em cause I didnt call em.
now
Check em.

Attached: Web capture_20-4-2022_32343_w3.spy-x-family.online.jpg (223x279, 22.2K)

rip
im off to kms

Attached: Web capture_20-4-2022_3454_w3.spy-x-family.online.jpg (329x329, 25.49K)

I mean, assuming the 26 year old decided at any point that the 15 year old she was chaperoning could/should have sex with her fiancee, that would be some form of trafficking/rape facilitation, no? I don't see what other reason the 26 year old would bring a 15 year old along unless it was to either give her drugs, or use her as currency to get drugs (or whatever else), when it comes to visiting a known gang hanging hood rat like this.

You and I are basically saying the same thing. For whatever reason (drugs, blackmail, clout, just for lulz, etc.) the 26 year old decided to traffic the 15 year old.

>>reddit spacing
newfag

Yes but also, the dude who killed her was a simping faggot. Did he succeed in offing himself too? I know he tried but can't remember if he survived it or not.

wild case
Gotta say this cause somebody has to. There's a larger chance to die as an e-thot-whore now than ever before in history of the internet. So long you get known, and lots of people simp for you, bot you enable it?!

>Oh no i hope i don't get my neck cut
>It's real sad how the internet will create 100 more scenarios like this, if not 500 more.

Lol okay. Which actions?

Lmao white people shit

Testing a man's emotions

On the split side i get to take a lillbit secret joy in e-whores getting their career cut short more frequently. The devil and i.

Testing a man's emotions is deserving of death? Sounds like this particular man had very poor emotional control. Says a lot about the kind of men who sympathize with him.

woah that's an oldfag sentence if i've ever heard one.

wtf happened?

Attached: Griffith.png (2506x1800, 1.25M)

does anyone have the mortal kombat version of this that says "Brendan wins" on it?

Let's go, Brandon!

She didn't deserve death. But her actions brought it on.

she challenged me to a duel.
with katanas
>my natural talent
so I teleported behind her
>it's not personnel, kiddo

>Testing a man's emotions is deserving of death
No but being a harlot is. Repent, you limp-wristed cuckold.

incel much?

is that her before the knife?

who's she? I wanna knock up this tight pokemon trainer

user, I...

How has belle delphine not been skinned alive on cam in a cellar by a fan?

ah Yea Forums... what a rollercoaster of emotions you are

Belle is cute, and would probably make a delicious roast

Did this faggot got to fuck Bianca before he slit both their throats?
>so this is the average Yea Forumstard

Attached: images (15).jpg (624x491, 15.6K)

It was fine, not the juiciest I've seen in the internet and dw.