It clicked

it clicked

Attached: 220px-Ween-TheMollusk.jpg (220x217, 14K)

it fish

someone called this a couple months ago. you were just bitching about this album.

how the fuck does anyone remember that?

Attached: spaghettio.png (646x595, 269K)

Good now listen to BASED ween

Attached: doit.jpg (483x165, 18K)

Ween thread?

Attached: 447df6df1969185e3eaaedef929c44da.jpg (750x933, 72K)

Ye

Attached: yearbook2.jpg (1307x688, 43K)

Ween is good

Is there ANY album more based than The Pod?

The only thing that sucks about Ween is that their threads are boring, because we all agree they are absolutely based and quality, and I've already found all their demos and rarities.
I guess we could argue more about how Pure Guava is actually better than The Pod

Even tho pure guava gets pretty punky at points it will always be a chillout album for me simply because of how organically it fits into the background with it’s inattentive ness. The Pod immediately grabs and holds the listeners attention with arresting songwriting. It is superior and a garage-psych classic

I've never heard ween but after finally listening to oingo boingo I decided to get into them. I don't really know if they're remotely related. Gonna start with God Ween Satan I think

Why dont we ever talk about La Cucaracha?

gthey are mildly similar. both bands are "fun" start with.... chocolate and cheese.

How do people struggle to enjoy a bunch of good pop songs

I’m a massive Ween fan but nothing about them needs to click. They’re simple and fun and great.

I shidded I farded

The Pod Outtakes

how can such album like the mollusk, being the opposite of brown, somehow "click"?

Because it has a very good song amongst a handful of good songs amongst a lot of poor songs. All their other albums (including Shinola) are made up of almost all great songs. La Cucaracha just doesn't hold up to the other albums.

the Bilboa Tape

idk, ever since I saw some asshole on the internet speculating about Polka Dot Tail being a song about dimentia, I can barely listen to that song AND the album as a whole. For me, it's now the same as Spinal Meningitis and Mr Could You Please Help My Pony, those songs just make me SUPER anxious.

C’mon man it’s not that bad. Polka Dot Tail is actually one of more positive songs on the album.

>very good song
blue balloon?

Death to all
>It clicked
posters.