Tfw missed out on teenage love

>tfw missed out on teenage love
Music for this feel?

Attached: ULJc9ea.png (645x773, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Even the most depressive music can't come close to that feel. The most pivotal experience, once you miss it life is essentially over.

Don't beat yourself up over it user. As someone who has experienced it, it's a little overblown how good it is.

>tfw you missed love till your 30s

Attached: ZA0F2XU.jpg (800x988, 115K)

Early to mid 20s love is better anyway.

>constant blueballing and insecurity issues
>awkward sex
>I want to see what else is out there
You didn't miss much and listening to a teenage girl prattle on is 100x worse than any 20-25 year old.

By then there are no virgin women left.

So? You actually want to fuck a virgin woman who has no idea what she's doing and who's going to start crying when you put it in?

go to church

>you'll never be 15 and in love
>lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting
>not worrying about rent, bills, student loans
>only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday
>you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"
>you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits
>you're in your 20's now
>gotta get a good job
>gotta be a serious man now
>all the good ones are taken
>maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you
>they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter
>you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy
>you have missed out on teenage love

at least i didn't miss out on staying up until 5am, drinking energy drinks and playing Quake 3 LANs with the boys.

Absolutely. Rather that than a hole that's had gallons of cum in it.

Any music for being cucked from your oneitis in high school so you never cared to go after women after that remaining a virgin and emotionally stunted

I will kill myself

>staying up all night on the street, smoking cheap cigarettes and blasting Hollywood Undead with the boys
Damn, these were the days

it kind of sucks. you're both inexperienced piece-of-shit assholes. i think i'd take mine back if i could.

>tfw asexual so never gave a shit about sex but still narcissistic so want to have the knowledge that people want to have sex with you
>but they don't

>he thinks he's worthy of another person's virginity
i see you don't think too highly of virgins

stop being weird. the only difference with love during and after your teens in that teenagers are inexperienced so they let themselves get carried away with whoever they meet. the reason relationships aren't as lovey-dovey later is cause people have matured, not because life has become terrible

ah yes, because sex is only worth it if you make the girl cry the first time. grow up

redpill: virginity isn't a huge deal, the first time is usually lame and lasts like 2 minutes, if you really care for someone past partners are irrelevant, a lot of people on here have an obsession with not doing anything that someone somewhere on an anime image board would perceive as 'cucked' which is beyond fucking retarded

>past partners are irrelevant
Marriages where the women has a high "body count" are significantly more likely to fail.

this

it's not because of the body count it's because of the psychological issues causing that woman to fuck 500 dudes

teenage love was one of the most miserable parts of my life. then again, I'm an insecure piece of shit

Stop guzzling onions and man up twig-for-arms

first of all, do you have a credible source for that? not some shit from obamahatesfreedom.com or some shit, a source with a well-documented poll. with a large, unbiased sample of participants, spread across different areas?

second of all, that could easily just mean that people with more experience are more likely to realize when a relationship is bad, and should come to an end

based and /r9k/ pilled defeatism

Sure. It’s been hopeless for a long time, from the very beginning. You will never represent, Raphael, a young girl’s erotic dream. You have to resign yourself to the inevitable; such things are not for you. It’s already too late, in any case. The sexual failure you’ve known since your adolescence, Raphael, the frustration that has followed you since the age of thirteen, will leave their indelible mark. Even supposing that you might have women in the future - which in all frankness I doubt - this will not be enough; nothing will ever be enough. You will always be an orphan to those adolescent loves you never knew. In you the wound is already deep; it will get deeper and deeper. An atrocious, unremitting bitterness will end up gripping your heart. For you there will be neither redemption nor deliverance. That’s how it is.

Attached: houellebecq.jpg (225x225, 7K)

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
>a lot of partners means a lot of baggage, which makes a stable marriage less tenable

This was just from a quick google search. I don't know how accurate or trustworthy the Institute for Family Studies is, but I don't see how it isn't obvious that marrying a promiscuous women would likely lead to divorce.

i just wanna say something else

get out of your bubble. maybe you have aspergers, maybe you look like shit, maybe you're an asshole, who fucking cares? there are girls with aspergers, there are ways to look better and girls who are about as attractive as you, there are ways to become nicer/girls who are assholes

it's not too late. i don't mean this as an insult, grow up

>The highest five-year divorce rates of all are associated with marrying in the 2000s and having ten or more premarital sex partners: 33 percent. Perhaps it is not unexpected that having many partners increases the odds of divorce. The greater surprise is that this only holds true in recent years; previously, women with two partners prior to marriage had the highest divorce rates.
>How can these findings be explained? It’s easiest to make sense of the low divorce rates of people with minimal sexual experience prior to marriage. Obviously, one of the most common reasons for premarital abstinence is religion, and NSFG data support such an interpretation.2 Figure 2 shows that women who marry as virgins are far more likely than other women to attend church at least once a week. It’s also noteworthy that virgin marriages increasingly became the domain of religious women between the 1980s and 2000s—and during the same years, the divorce rate for virgin brides continued to drop. These findings make sense in light of the fact that people who attend church frequently have lower divorce rates than do non-participants.

this is a blog post so i don't know if they're representing the information from the study the used accurately. but let's just say that they are

for one, this would imply that a big part of it is cultural if women with 2 partners were more likely to divorce than women with 10 for certain decades, but the other way around for other decades. attitudes towards sex and marriage change with every generation, and define the way we grow into those things

another point here is religion. couples that attended church were less likely to divorce. of course, the bible teaches that divorce is wrong, and someone who frequently goes to church will have that concept (divorce as sin) ingrained in their head. if they talk to someone at the church, they'll likely be told to stick with the marriage once more

cont.

just noting, that study also didn't show any info for men's sexual pasts

divorce is not an inherently bad thing. it is representative of something being bad, but that "something" could be due to the man, woman, or the relationship as a whole

my grandmother should've divorced my grandfather much earlier than she did. he raped her in front of my mother, kidnapped their son, and eventually burnt their house down. if she'd cut ties earlier, she could have saved her family a lot of trauma

my mother hasn't loved my father since i was 10. she didn't divorce him because she didn't want to hurt me or my brother, but there's a big part of me that wishes she did. he cheated on her at one point, he would completely disregard everything she cares about. their marriage is completely loveless, my father is often bitter and depressed, and my mother usually hates him. i'd rather they both just be happy

higher divorce rates isn't an inherently bad thing. it can also just represent that people are developing better hindsight

i saw a guy dressed in all camo with a camo helmet driving a camo motorcycle and i realized i want that more than i want a woman in my life. just speed and camouflage dreams.

how did you see him tho

>i saw
That's some shit tier camouflage

>wasted your sophmore year playing dumbass videogames instead of boning that girl who liked you and liked back each day after school since she lived literally 2 minutes walking distance

24 years old and still a virgin. She constantly rubbed on my inner thighs, remember her telling me she would have sex with me a thousand times while biting her lips staring at me

Attached: 598D0EC0-6E01-4A26-AE32-AA5521E99B00.png (200x195, 28K)

>i saw
>all camo
fuck him and fuck you

it wasn't urban camo.

>everyone's debating about when it's best to love someone and not actually recommending anything

Attached: BURN.webm (1280x720, 40K)

your feeling i can feel deeply

You're just gay brah

>tfw it's literally part of the final that I give my semester long crush a piggyback ride in movement class
Music for this feel

>tfw dated a girl from 14-18
>thought we were gonna get married
>broke up with her because I got depressed
>two years later
>still depressed
>wish I could get her back, but my life is a wreck
>all my dreams are about her
be glad you missed out.

Attached: file.png (552x502, 117K)

I have done a good job moving past because there are always more opportunities. Just like the one currently where I waited too long to start talking to this qt at work and now someone’s dating her.
>one of the last days of school
>she pinches into my shoulder with a jokingly angry face
>”user, what the fuck?”
>?
>”do you want to go out with me?”
>maybe
>M A Y B E

Attached: 62B1FDC5-F63C-4219-A95B-B52122E2B996.jpg (729x760, 320K)

At this rate I'm gonna be missing out on adult love as well.
>25 khv

Attached: 1553932884731.jpg (960x958, 105K)

>make the girl cry the first time
You've obviously never had sex with a virgin.

Amen brother

>be 8th grade me
>awkward looking guy, really just like playing PSP
>sit next to thicc/slightly chubby cheerleader in one of my classes
>she says to her friend she has a crush on me just loud enough for me to hear
>do nothing
fuck... why do we do it to ourselves bros

i remember one time at a bar, this girl was pretty overtly telling me to come home with her. getting real handsy and everything. what did i do? i ordered two shots of Jameson, paid for them, slammed them both (i guess to assert my dominance), and started to walk out, like i thought i was a cowboy or something.

then, i said something along the lines of:
"i'll call you tomorrow,"

so she, of course, said:
"but you don't have my number"

and i said:
"you're right"

then i walked home and drunkenly bragged to my roommates about getting felt up at a bar, like it was some kind of accomplishment, and passed out in bed.

i think about this often.

If it helps you feel any better, you may have dodged a rape charge (if she was drinking at all)

Much better experience. The dedication is what will make us great husbands

that's pretty cool in a stupid kind of way

Oof. Definitely me. I find that any music that lets your eyes gloss over and stare into the abyss helps. I even got laid in high school. No meaningful relationships though.

kek

TFW have only had loveless sex

Attached: 1524013117461.jpg (645x756, 182K)

That's not even that absurd a feel, you're doing miles better than all the virgins here.

>tfw youre balls deep and still Only Shallow

>tfw had emotional love-filled sex
>but it was loveless fucking to her
this feel honestly cuts way deeper than tfw no gf

Attached: iu[1].png (300x300, 33K)

This is the most pivotal experience.

That’s a chad move. Congrats

Take me to the feeling is a great song
>that video

Attached: 23AB717D-D83B-4F66-BF5C-FAFAC5393248.jpg (580x548, 29K)