Thoughts on Pj Harvey

Thoughts on Pj Harvey

Attached: 4CDE1BCC-AA68-43F2-AF47-C7688A50298E.jpg (630x949, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A29BMj3v86w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she dated vincent gallo and i love his work but i know he's a jerk so i know she likes to date jerks
i don't know anything about her music desu

God, she's fucking beautiful. I have a thing for women who look damaged, and I can tell 100% that she's a crazy slut in bed. She probably likes it extremely rough.

she’s ugly

Attached: CE038A80-E03E-4CC1-8BA9-35269409DB6B.jpg (480x480, 40K)

An entry point for you desu, hair is such a fucking good song.

Attached: A25FC4E0-F2EF-4ABA-A299-0F19E98948E1.jpg (1125x1928, 711K)

She makes really cool music

I like her song with Nick Cave off Murder Ballads

Clairo FUCKING SUCKS

White Chalk is her best album, almost all her other albums are very overrated but some are still good.

Rid of Me [Indigo, 1993]
Never mind sexual--if snatches like "Make me gag," "Lick my injuries," and "Rub 'til it bleeds" aren't genital per se, I'm a dirty old man. And if the cold raw meat of her guitar isn't yowling for phallic equality, I'm Robert Bly, which is probably the same thing. She wants that cock--a specific one, it would seem, attached to a full-fledged, nonobjectified male human being, or maybe an array or succession of cocks, it's hard to tell. But when she gets pissed off, which given the habits of male human beings happens all the time, she thinks it would be simpler just to posit or grow or strap on or cut off a cock of her own. After which it's bend-over-Casanova and every man for him or herself. A

Attached: christgau89894.jpg (1400x963, 169K)

didnt know she had breast implants

imagine thinking Clairo has any musical talent

This is Love is one of the best fuck-jams of all time
Stories from the City... is the best record, but Let England Shake makes a really good case as far as more modern output
Dry is neat to see the starting point, but she does the same shit but much more refined later on

Let England Shake is a nationalist album.
Change my mind.

mmm youtu.be/A29BMj3v86w

Was, that her, pussy, anyway atl least she has more energy than that worthless pale degenerate Clairo, better writing, better music, better everything

damn she looks good here. i just looked up her net worth and apparently she is only worth $3m...

how is one of the biggest female musicians ever only worth $3m...

Why is this hack still alive?

because peej didn’t sell the fuck out like her contemporaries

Guess

what exactly is selling out though. kate bush is worth $60m and she hasn't exactly "sold out"...

Really like Dry and Rid of Me, after that her stuff gets spotty for me.

very very bad music and she is desperately hideous looking

Amazing voice, great songwriter, and one of the few artists with the balls to literally refuse to repeat themselves. imo she peaked with Stories and has steadily declined since in music and in looks, but her catalogue is better than 90% of artists and she was beautiful pre-2003ish. unfortunate bong genetics i guess

no u dumb bitch ass nigger

Attached: pjleather.jpg (500x660, 98K)

you and me both, my man

but boy is it all so stressful...

Don’t talk about PJ like that, Cla*roposter.

Is this Andy Six?

god it's so boring

we live in a society