A7X or Slipknot and why?

A7X or Slipknot and why?

Attached: 41ckTVFXG+L.jpg (500x500, 19K)

A7X

a7x because save me

Neither please i'm not 13

listening to a7x right now. whats your guys favourite album by them?

Waking the fallen, although bat country is a classic 00s album

>hahaha i listen to p4k core look at me i'm so mature

Korn

only song that I still listen to off that album
>Waking the Fallen
Is an easy favorite, you get the best of both worlds from the band.
>Sounding the Seventh Trumpet
my second favorite, even though it's kinda rough and raw, but I love that about it
Really anything after that is varying degrees of trash or just ok with great songs on each album

the stage

The Stage brought me back into A7X, Brooks was the best thing about that album

slipknot, i don't mind a7x but i got into them way too late to experience their good shit. iowa is always amazing.

unironically i try and tell people that A7X is more prog than it is metalcore or dad rock. people are foolish, people dont give them an honest chance

You're not wrong either. Funny enough A7X has more in common with king crimson then they do with killswitch engage.

Also are you Punk Rock MBA?

>t. nigger who's only heard The Stage

A7X usually falls into the same category with bands like Slipknot and Five Finger Death Punch with shit albums like Self Titled and Nightmare (except Save Me) but their early shit like STST and Waking the Fallen are some good shit, The Stage was great too

id call their self titled more prog metal than anything

Attached: IIF96Bb.jpg (750x393, 43K)

>trailer park music

Both are shit

Is this the 7th grade in 2003?

Attached: nigger.jpg (640x640, 55K)

The stage is the one that will age the best. Most of the other ones are too fucking edgy and have no album flow at all.

why not both?

both bands went to shit after their original/founding member drummer left, or in a7x's case, dead lol

You mean city of evil

Slipknot's most recent album (without Paul Gray or Joey Jordison) was one of the worst things I've ever heard

>A7X or Slipknot and why?

Deftones.

Attached: 73B0F800-7184-49FB-BDFF-6B55B33009DC.jpg (1653x1653, 82K)

Literally the bands that got me to enjoy music when I was 13. Slipknot holds up as a nuMetal icon, while A7X is just a shitty GNR knockoff.

>t. Computers taking over and Neil Degrass Tyson will age well

Based.

Based and Deftpilled

The Stage is the most prog-ish, but all their albums from City Of Evil on except maybe for Hail To The King have at least some prog elements, what with all those 7+ minute multi-part songs.