WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE

WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE
WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE
WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE
WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE
WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE
WHO RAN THE IRON HORSE

Attached: 81jJC1Wl02L._SY355_.jpg (354x355, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9EeSuuCwaQ4
mediafire.com/file/yaja9ca7al9e922/SMiLE.zip/file
youtube.com/watch?v=mJb8ZQdLTzY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TRUCK DRIVING MAN DO WHAT YOU CAN

also props to the user last beach boys thread who found a john stamos era track that doesn't sound like complete shit
youtu.be/9EeSuuCwaQ4

Wind Chimes is the best song

the child
the child
THE CHILD
FATHER OF THE MAAAAANNNNN

Plugging my mix

mediafire.com/file/yaja9ca7al9e922/SMiLE.zip/file

>Cabin Essence
>Wonderful
>Look (Song for Children)
>Child is the Father of the Man
>Surf´s Up

literally the best 5 streak songs in pop history

EAT A LOT
SLEEP A LOT
BRUSH 'EM LIKE CRAZY
RUN A LOT
DO A LOT
NEVER BE LAZY

this nigga knows

ROOOOOCK ROOOOOCK ROOOOOOOOOL
PLYMOUTH ROCK ROLL OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
ROOOOOCK ROOOOOCK ROOOOOOOOOL PLYMOUTH ROCK ROLL OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREHEEEERRRRRRRRRREHERRRRRRRRR
DING
DING DING DING, DING
DING
DING DING DING, DING

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAVING FROM THE OOOOOOOOCEAN LINER

Tried out Pet Sounds
I really wanted to like it, I really did, but it's so annoying, corny, and repetitive. Is there something I'm not getting?

Attached: vergil disappoint.jpg (800x800, 86K)

zoomers can’t appreicate it

Nah, it's not that deep or anything. If you hate the sound and vibe, you hate the album, nbd

Pet Sounds gets better every time you listen to it. You kinda just have to press play and listen though, not just look for an amazing moment. Try watching Love and Mercy and then giving it another try if you really want to like it.

Pet sounds is beautifully arranged and written but most of the time it's so cloyingly weepy it makes it a tough listen. Smile benefitted hugely from the surrealist direction imo

Hit the nail on the head.
Come to think of it, what other (actual, non-compilation) albums are there with not one, not two, not three, but FOUR "best songs"? Heroes and Villains, Cabin Essence, Surf's Up, and Good Vibrations are all phenomenal, and you could make an argument for any of them being the best work Brian Wilson has ever put out (there might not be as strong a case for Cabin Essence, but you could still make it), but what's astounding is that they were all made for the same project to be listened to basically back-to-back.
A damn shame that we never saw Brian at this level again. Mental illness sucks.

wait five years and listen to it again

You gotta be melancholic to listen to that album. Not every album suits every mood

>not mentioning Wonderful

DOO DOO DOO

CATCH AS CATCH CAN

Is that what they're saying? I thought it was
SCOOTER AND THE AVENUE BOYS

Yea Forums I think we should cover this album. I fuckin LOVE Brian and SMiLE. We can do it, gang.

This guy did it pretty well youtube.com/watch?v=mJb8ZQdLTzY , but I wanna take it a step further.

I wanna really put some rock and roll guitars and drums into those songs. Really pump them up for the young surfer kids.

Whattaya say gang?

it took me 4 years to click. try reading the story of the Beach Boys, their previous albums (which are damn good too) and you already need to be a melancholic person like said

this. Wonderful is arguably at the same level as those 4 tracks

what is your least fav track?
mine is Workshop. i don´t know its role in the album and it is annoying imo

Heroes+Villains and Vege-Tables were punk rock as fuck. They got that mean groove right off the bat.

Workshop or Mrs. Leary's Cow (whatever it's called)

Vega-tables is better than all of those songs

Barnyard. I don't know how anyone could answer otherwise.

Legit makes me cry sometimes why does brian know me so well

The fact that you find it "corny" stems from your desire to mate. It's not hip so you subconsciously reject it, it'll be a few years before you'll be able to hear music for real.

Attached: 3nj59s6hg6q11.jpg (1200x1600, 135K)

Do you prefer the version on Smiley Smile or the one on Smile Sessions?
Former is more atmospheric, but latter has that bass.

maybe you just dont like it dude
we're all into different melodies, rhythms and textures
try reading up on the theory behind it, as well as its history and maybe you'll gain a better appreciation for it
if not, oh well, what can be done
>it's not that deep or anything
don't mean to be rude user but it seems like you didn't listen carefully

What theory? Some bullshit about about human elements and old Americana that never existed?

earth*

the music theory, friend
pet sounds is a pop songwriting bible and a great lesson in the matching of content with form
whether you dig the melodies of the record or not, they're well-written stuff and undoubtedly had and continue to have an impact on songwriters all over the world

well duh, doesn't mean I'm gonna stop thinking it's a bunch of unfinished 50 second ditties

That was me. @NickPinkerton linked it on twitter recently. I was surprised I didn't know it existed, being a Beach Boys fan and having seen the movie, but decades ago. Terry Melcher wrote it.

Attached: 1528515665129.png (612x829, 116K)