Which are your most listened Bob Dylan Songs?

Attached: ScreenHunter 58.png (786x531, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrrsAuzI0hU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have never listened to bob dylan on my own accord before and I am 30

Hard mode: Days of '49

probably the times are-a changing
you should, pure /comfy/

Tangled Up in Blue: 1,060

just my top 10

Attached: firefox_2019-05-15_21-26-20.png (941x530, 80K)

if i had to guess, positively 4th street or i want you.

I haven't used my last.fm in years so this is my last.fm and my itunes since I stopped using last.fm. I'm sure some of these numbers should be way higher but I'm really more of a quantity listener with Dylan. I like that he's easily got a hundred+ songs that are among my favorite songs of all time and I've listened to basically everything in his discography multiple times.

Great choice, the song got me to go listen to the Logan English album Days of '49 which is also great

Attached: bob.jpg (1803x452, 239K)

>I've listened to basically everything in his discography multiple times

Even his 80's stuff?

lol

Attached: 20190515_230859.jpg (720x1174, 197K)

I don't use Last.Fm
But I guess I've listened to Simple Twist of Fate & I Want You more than a thousand time each.

wow normie tier
unlike mine which is simply epic and based

Attached: IMG_1473.jpg (1277x891, 132K)

why not

Mr. Tambourine Man
I'll Keep it With Mine

Surprised by Dirt Road Blues's inclusion and the lack of Mississippi.

Attached: Capture.png (968x546, 88K)

Not that user but I have.

Well, he has some good stuff in the 80's but I'll admit a lot of follow-up listens are just to seek out songs I dismissed the first time because they were on bad albums.

I hope that wasn't the Shot of Love version of Every Grain

Infidels and Oh Mercy are genuinely good, if not great albums.

Then Can you tell me if Knocked Out Loaded and Under the Red Sky has any good songs in it?

basement tapes is his best album

Attached: andmoredylan.png (780x448, 58K)

Brownsville Girl from Knocked Out and Loaded is a genuinely great song, worthy of being on a classic album. I personally like Under the Red Sky the song and appreciate the passion in Dylan's vocals on God Knows from Under the Red Sky but they might not be winners for everyone.

Gotta Serve Somebody

If you're going by amount of time spent listening to a specific song, probably Sad Eyed Lady of the Lowlands.

Actually though I've rediscovered Time Out Of Mind lately, Jesus that album is great. I've probably listened to Standing in the Doorway like 20 times this week. Give it another few months, that one will be up there for sure.

Probably this but I don't have a count

Attached: Untitled.jpg (782x483, 68K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xrrsAuzI0hU

Only if you mean the complete Bootleg Series release, the 1975 album by The Band is trash

Masters of War or Memphis Blues Again

none because i dont listen to this hack lmao

Attached: 1556827395051.jpg (591x530, 114K)

Probably don't think twice or tangled up in blue.

Penn Jillette is literally a huge fan of him. He even provided liner notes for a recent entry in The Bootleg Series.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-20-50-56.png (1440x2560, 503K)

That screenshot is from the other day. My last.fm is acting up right now which is why I didn't just show off my top bob songs

the website does appear to be fucked

I love that song!!

Thanks, I thought it was just on my end

last.fm doesn't work for me apparently. I think I have only heard the christmas album and some random popular songs from him.

Wiggle Wiggle