twitter.com/UICENGL/status/980968243170086918
rateyourmusic.com/~Cubbierill
rateyourmusic.com/~333333
rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1
twitter.com/5y487
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: anti.jpg (300x300, 20K)

bossadellic > antiwarhol

Attached: 1556025598316.gif (269x300, 2.07M)

when the rational ecstasy hits

Attached: depositphotos_1298225.jpg (682x1023, 104K)

rateyourmusic.com/~pinokiwo

these threads are garbage. people who come out of nowhere and slander other users are pigs.

e

what's funny is when they occasionally post their RYMs, it's just randomly rearranged mucore, fantano shit, and like stuff from the rym classical or jazz charts randomly tacked on

the people who post their profiles in these threads aren't the same ones gossiping about ~5 users over and over again

youre right, the gossipers probably have even more shit taste

imagine actually believing this lmao. the """gossipers""" are based oldfags from back when you discord zoomers were still in diapers.

the "oldfags" of rym have always been emotionally stunted incel-dilettante hybrids too stupid to actually succeed in any academic setting

so... oldfags with shit taste?

rateyourmusic.com/~AnotherGenesis

>rateyourmusic.com/~AnotherGenesis
oh wow what a based oldfag with such amazing taste

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt

Attached: 2A1A835F-4E5B-4799-90A7-9615FB736F5C.png (386x451, 149K)

another underage bpd tranny ? color me unsurprised

t. embryos

chumlum, classifriend, pabanks, exitsense, karlhalliday, ahampe, nippongirls just to name a few all lurk and post on these treads.

Somebody shoop Sophie’s hair on top of his

All shit taste.

how bout lad?

>lad
>literally just penguin guides and antiwarhol art picks from 2009
>god of /RYM/ because none of you can read

link us some profiles you consider good then, oh exalted one

There's no good profiles.

Enlightened

i guarantee you some of the titans have elite degrees and have been successful in life

post your profile

If you've actually ever talked with Sean on discord you would know he dislikes and looks down antiwarhol heavily.

who here /stalindidmostlygoodthings/

so you can make fun of me? no lol

pussy ass bitch. if you were secure in your taste you wouldn’t give a shit what anyone says about it

yeah right lol

~ZanderSz.
This is not me btw.

you're fundamental insistence that music be "organic" (something i challenge you to define adequately) just continues to dig you a hole of ignorance. music is an artistic medium that offers so much more than simple twitching of the ass or a burst of adrenaline to the ballsack. it can transcend the hypermasculine and highly culturally fascistic and "historical" and reach to heights that we can sometimes only rationally comprehend.

your problem with beuger is that he is not "emotionally resonant" but i argue that 1. this is one person's single composition (okay, two if you listened to the whole guide) and you might genuinely not agree with his approach/find something in it 2. if we expand this to be the avant garde in general with specific focus on the contemporary (last five years of EAI and Onkyo) i genuinely believe your lack of efficacy is based on one of two possibilities: either you are unable to identify with a rational ecstasy (i.e., feeling rhapsody at the feeling of a Good Idea the way some Enlightenment philosophers would describe it who seem to be the lens you're using to analyze your music since you demand "heights of experience" or something) or you refuse to approach these artists with the same curiosity and wonder you approach Scaruffi pieces. the reason i make this assumption is because i was once a Scaruffi acolyte and know i listened to the pieces with Scaruffi's reviews right next to them to explore them and it was this engaging of the material through one critic's perspective then more and more that created my love of music in the first place, and that was expanded when i went beyond one critic's ability to form an argument or analysis of a piece.

Attached: j_c.png (510x599, 222K)

i'm really honestly finding you a bit pitiable given that your boorishness and refusal to fairly approach this music that has given me such joy has led you to not only disengage the material but actively rebel against those who appreciate it. i don't claim that there is some objective value to the things i like; upon further listening you might come up with the same conclusions you've somewhat hastily made already. but to rob yourself of the experience is one thing. to attack others for a difference of opinion is destructive, unnecessary, uneffective, and betrays the very white pretensions your music taste indicates you have.
i'm assuming you're a white male ages 15-20 living in a so-called first world country who likes science and logic a lot, has a bit of an artistic side, and self-describes as atheistic without having a firm grasp on the theological complexities that exist in the world because you believe in coming to quick conclusions as opposed to allowing yourself to have open ended questions. a scientist, not a philosopher or religious man. your taste suits you, but it doesn't interest me, and your insistence on "trolling me" isn't being validated here with anger but looked upon as childish.

genuinely a good selfie and post but damn he is so jewish

rateyourmusic.com/~BindTortureIll

if nothing else i don't listen to much Yea Forumscore

Attached: C_8r5aDVwAAgekZ.jpg (499x372, 59K)

~xenakis
~AntiWarhol
~PieScarf

No fucking idea, I just come here to shitpost once in a while, but I've never seen an rym profile that I like so I'd be suprised if I don't think they have shit taste anyway.

have you ever wondered what qualities you might be looking for in a rym profile that would make you like it

Almost forgot my man jtg

Attached: jtg.jpg (1536x2976, 1.38M)

No, I only look at profiles when I'm bored, I don't look for profiles that I like. But if I had to think about it I'd obviously like someone with similar taste but not the same, quite simple, but all the profiles I've seen end up having something I don't like. Just looked at the 5.0s of (most of) those "oldfags", don't like 'em.

>ho to spot a fakerater/background listener 101
How about no

i feel like 'good taste' is more based on being distinctive and consistent rather than agreeing with me on things, because the 5-star rating curve itself is not fashioned out of stone and it should be assumed at the start that we're describing our taste rather than making incontestable statements of fact

>i'm assuming you're a white male ages 15-20 living in a so-called first world country who likes science and logic a lot, has a bit of an artistic side, and self-describes as atheistic without having a firm grasp on the theological complexities that exist in the world because you believe in coming to quick conclusions as opposed to allowing yourself to have open ended questions. a scientist, not a philosopher or religious man
Rick and Morty fags eternally BTFO

Yeah, I know most people look at it that way but like, whatever.
Most profiles don't even have anything that I find interesting, like, I could not like something but still find it interesting, but I guess that isn't the case with profiles because I don't like any and I find them boring. I may like a list or something but that's about it for me.

lol who honestly cares about theological complexities
i’m sure there are plenty of moral values to be derived from religious literature and old bible stories and shit but they’re totally not needed. most religious people i’ve spoken to just make up shit as they go and they’re totally against the idea of “open-ended questions” as tyler describes them. religious people are reactionaries, closed-endedness is the entire point of conservatism.

>Most profiles don't even have anything that I find interesting, like, I could not like something but still find it interesting, but I guess that isn't the case with profiles because I don't like any and I find them boring.
This, I can count interesting users on one hand.

morality has always been the most pliable and least useful aspect of every world religion

fine, morality, ethics, life lessons and distracting wishful thinking.

i mean i guess tyler would care seeing as how he’s a super duper overachieving harvard graduate (and i promise i’m more so attacking tyler himself here than outright intellectualism), but seriously, is he even religious himself? just sounds like filler to mention something like religion here.

then again i guess he was trying to make a point against the guy who was trying to shit on postmodernist music but w/e nigga, i still think he’s a fag

Attached: 0DF05343-49FC-435E-A31E-FC6341D80835.jpg (277x337, 18K)

at least you didn't single out christianity again.

Attached: b35.jpg (353x334, 19K)

christianity is bad but it’s not nearly as shitty as say, islam

*postmodernist music and philosophy

I remember when you btfo him on rym, good times

yeah he talked mad shit cuz i like relationship of command by at the drive in, something i’m sure he wrote off as hypermasculine in the back of his head despite there being absolutely nothing toxically masculine about it.

seriously i wanted to swing him by his greasy hair into a wall like in an acme cartoon after that shit. fucking bitch.

sal youre cute but plz grow your hair out to be accessibly cute

>big boy smash because teenager on internet not like my favorite album grrr
yeah I can see that he totally didn’t have a point

>what is hyperbole
it’s not real, user, it was meant for emphasis.

dude tyler is a pathetic loser with a huge ego and the biggest joke in avant teens, rich pushed his shit in so he became a fractured carbon copy lmao

last.fm/user/anngutierrez23
rateyourmusic.com/~domesticaffair

follow me on last.fm. I'll follow back.

I've spent so much time on /pol/ lately. I think my brain is broken. All I can think about is the imminent demise of the white race.

>this triggered by someone disliking an album
>m-m-m-muh roid rage is h-h-hyperbole

yeah nvm you’re not getting it lol
it’s not even my favorite album, it was in my 4.0s

on god just stop posting

i’m reporting you to rym staff for white supremacy

sal whatever happened with serialjune and the rest of bogchat

Faggot cuck

man i had to even quit the syria threads because of the edgy assadist kids, it's impossible to get a single informed opinion on that board

hey come on

followed

>beefheads and nazis
>making fun of things people said at 15
this general is so fucking pathetic meanwhile

>rich is helping people as a volunteer therapist
>claudio is getting interviewed by major music magazines
>tyler is at harvard
>karl is a successful dj
oldfags really won that one

Teach you to mess with me...

There's a room with a woman and a piano. It's 2am and she's mourning and reflecting on her love life, her mistakes, her heartache and that unsettling feeling of lonelines, obsession, loss and emptiness. She starts playing the piano and uttering her hidden and scary feelings. She gets more depressive as time goes by, but it's addicting, you know? How pleasing is for let those feelings slip away from your heart through your throat, to let them out of you. She didn't knew though, that by doing this, by throwing these feelings away from her she'd be left with nothing but her empty heart.

She acknowledged that, finally, but it was too late.

Something had broken a chord within her, she could not control herself anymore, an intense sense of madness took control of her mind and body, she threw herself on the ground, hitting her head on the fancy tapestry, crawling through it, trying to sit and recompose herself, but the piano kept playing and playing and the madness couldn't escape her anymore, it had become her, the madness of a broken, obsessive heart. At one point, she gave up and succumbed to it, to the darkness and comfort of the madness, at that moment, the madness left her body and emptied it completely, there was nothing else inside of her and she could never again utter another word but "black".

The piano is still playing.

what is the optimal rating ratio?

give discord

what's the best rym discord rn

>serialjune
he’s a fag who needs to leave kennedi alone and quit hoovering her
>blogchat
i met up with sanic last january (2018)
and that ended in disaster. we were sniffing nail polish remover and smoking an eighth of weed and we got pulled over cuz sanic was late on a turn.
i specifically asked him if he would be okay to drive, and he said “i’m really really really good at driving when i’m high.” he got arrested on a felony DUI and 3 drug misdemeanors (he had coke and acid in the car, neither of which i touched but i admitted to paying for half of the weed), and i got sent him scott free literally because the cops liked me. one of the cops was this hipster music buff and we talked about the velvet underground and the beach boys and phil spector and shit lmao

i haven’t really talked or heard from sanic since.

before that event at night though, we got smoked up by this cool caribbean dude who owned this local deli after he closed shop for the day while blaise was playing slint and shit on the guitar that was there. we were singing along to red house painters before we got to the deli (we ate a plate of fried oyster skins btw, fucking delicious but expensive)

astounding day but i wouldn’t do it again. i wish him only the best.

as for the rest of blogchat, it’s pretty much exclusively ran by ~notebooks nowadays and his small posse of alt-right neoreactionaries. david talks a lot of shit about me but he’s a giant pussy.

Attached: 5A809025-D442-43CB-A4FC-B5F68281E88A.jpg (720x1280, 113K)

You’re in it baby

no u

holy fuck this is some terrible writing

Are there any confirmed good looking RYMers? Ones that don't need angles, lighting, and a mountain of makeup to not look like a goblin.

yeah, just stay away. even 8/pol/ is starting to go schizo. I need to spend more time on /christianity/

What are claudio and tyler's ~thing?

make fascists scared again

sal

lad oinopa bratty bayar

this thread is really pathetic

kennedi is bratty right?
im happy for you and wish you the best, glad you had fun. hope youre more fulfilled irl lately. never had oyster or been smoked up by a carribean guy but damn that sounds like something youll never forget . cheers

Thay guy looks like a generic meathead now

LITERALLY all he has to do is grow his hair out more

yes kennedi is bratty
take it easy user

>we got smoked up by this cool caribbean dude
>we were singing along to red house painters
wow so much fun goddamn
damn sal you're really out there

go to hell you... you... NIGGER

i was actually going to get a haircut tomorrow lol
i love short hair

why did she get spammed on /r9k/ so much a couple years back?

Too stubborn and pol for his own good

Me.

domesky#2248

portraits is tyler

i don’t know about any of that, it’s really sad though. she actually accused me of contributing at one point which is understandable, but yeah idk

i’m a marxist and a leninist tyvm

she still does, sometimes i look her name up on desuarchive to laugh. they think because shes autistic and mousy that shes relatable or something. i think it started on 8ch from her tumblr but someone in these threads said it was a pedophile harrassing her but idk.

>i’m a label and a label tyvm
almost a tranny sal... almost

fool

Attached: file.png (1537x323, 32K)

Attached: 98C63F88-2BAA-4F09-B4DC-B9E921377452.jpg (700x617, 153K)

if sal EVER becomes a tranny i will delete my account and never visit four chan dot org ever again

>wow so much fun goddamn
>damn sal you're really out there

Most recent pic?

>i think it started on 8ch
yeah on their Yea Forums, she was absolutely everywhere on there for a couple months

Me taking the picture

it’s almost as if sal samefags /rym/

>and never visit four chan dot org ever again
but this is 4channel...

>29 posters
>109 replies

here’s me after a shower two weeks ago
also i’m about to have three cans of sardines lol wish me luck

Attached: 90D0D187-C2DD-4837-BCF5-16F2F8EB3726.jpg (1536x2048, 517K)

Welcome to /rym/.

left: Karl
right: Rich

don't you realize that stuff like this makes you look gay? just move to instragram already.

Basically this. If she looks attainable to autists or interacts with them enough then she's qualified orbiting material.
She's not very good looking but goddamn the things I would do for a meek, music autist gf. Or just a gf that listens to classical.

I’m gonna squirt

DAMN jesus christ

ur gay

>she's not very good looking
????????? She's cute. Not hot but cute. I think all the r9k orbit girls are cute but not at all hot. Like they're all meek girl next door types who dont wear makeup and they look like kids

They have four or five girls at least they orbit. It's understandable, I do the same thing with NyanNyanCosplay

peak italian phenotype. is your hair kinda curly at all?

LOL

aww sally sal

Domesky#2248

desuarchive.org/_/search/text/kennedi/page/2/
what the fuck

yeah when i was a teenager

You should've seen that board a year ago. Those threads you see there are mostly made of nostalgia and memey circlejerking since literally none of those other girls are around anymore - or at least not as they were known. Orbiting is pretty much a dead meme.

if i post pictures of my bussy will you gays orbit me?

why do e-girls turn alt-right so easily?

They go where the betas are and left wingers blow all their money on HRT

being alt right is considered edgy and counter culture now, all women want is to be different so.. naturally theyre becoming right wing to pander to men

natural instinct for self-marketing

she looks like a psycho

because sad lonely men will give them $30,000 donations for livestreaning themselves acting like a bimbo slut (e.g. Brittany Venti)

Disregard my other post, here is my real code:
nooger#4606

Wait are you a nazi trap/tranny?

>karl is a successful dj
Not the first time I've heard this. Is it really true?

do it mr. sally

I miss katie

not an e-girl. not alt-right.

not a nazi. not a trap. not a tranny.

Attached: whoops.png (738x669, 186K)

@87793384

please delete this

Why? I don't use discord nor will i ever

I've got friends who are worried about the gay/tranny epidemic and, like, I wish they'd chill out. They can't procreate and most are already culling themselves.

You do tho

Attached: lets-ride.gif (400x200, 2.64M)

i guess i have a handful of canon albums in my 5s

>lad is 24 years old
has rated
>13,274 albums
>2,051 movies
>1,652 books
>1,152 video games
How does he do it bros?

rateyourmusic.com/~librarbitre
Chlorinating this kitty-pool of a thread with my profile!

Attached: 1555952732207.gif (500x262, 274K)

having no life like all of us

he hops through the songs on albums, scenes of movies, pages of books and reviews of games.

i must be loyle to my capo

I had a conversation with Sean once about his ratings (his answers are in my chatbox, mine, of course, he erased).

According to him he uses 'the UHS system'. When I asked him what was that he said: 'it's very sophisticated pc soft (program) which allows you to listen multiple albums in the same time'.

Whatever he mean by that I say this is cheating RYM rating system, which I don't mind at all. But when people claim he's some kind of music king it makes me mad about it.

Just saying.

>Brittany Venti
the state of that "person", makes me want to vomit it really does

>Kennedi has a really unique face. She's so pretty but it's an unconventional type of pretty that perplexes me. Really hard to accurately draw too. But the generated 2d waifu of her is pretty good. Would like a game of them where Kennedi stutters and blushes when I ask her about John Maus or synthesizers or whatever the fuck

lmao

i might leave this place, desu, it's gone too far for me

i dont understand it desuarchive.org/_/search/text/kennedi/order/asc/

Laugh at them

Laugh at them every time when they mention their favorite African compilation

Laugh at them every time when they mention their favorite French philosopher

Laugh at them every time when they mention their favorite avant-garde artist

Laugh at them every time when they post their RYM accounts

Laugh at them every time when they post under their /daily/ trips

Laugh at them for simply existing

Laugh at them until they realize this place isn't their home

/daily/ isn't even around anymore

What happened to it?

it died i think

jealous

You wish

that's how you go from a community to a random feed of informations

rateyourmusic.com/~HaxorExor

I added

rateyourmusic.com/list/GenevieveGilliam/non-binary-users-on-rym_sonemic/

Attached: 1551838274856.jpg (897x867, 255K)

and /rym/ is still here, thriving as ever

this makes my stomach churn.

lmaooooo just check what's inside your underwear niggas

why? she has a great rack and her face is cute in an... "exotic" way

she dumb as shit

low key pedophiles general

Theyre on Discord

>>discord
IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG IRC GANG INSTALL XCHAT INSTALL XCHAT INSTALL XCHAT INSTALL XCHAT INSTALL XCHAT INSTALL XCHAT INSTALL XCHAT

Attached: ANALERADICATION.jpg (441x408, 64K)

iloveyou is the worst user on RYM.
>plasters his yellow fever everywhere
>australian shitposter who thinks Yea Forums memes are funny
>mentions "cunny" and says "nigger" multiple times in his 4.5 star review of MPP
>smug about being a basement-dwelling weeaboo
>posts in kpop generals
>attacks everyone anonymously in RYM threads, never posts his profile
>uploads images he masturbates to as his profile pics, avoids getting banned because it's "art"
>attacks TCB nonstop without realizing he's just as embarrassing
>butthurt enough to make a "straight pride" list
>/r9k/ poster, uses the word "normie"
>self-esteem issues cause him to constantly lash out online
>hides behind a passive-aggressive shtick he copied from AntiWarhol
>rating scale is a pathetic cry for help
>is most likely an actual pedophile

HOLY MOTHER OF BASED

stop posting about yourself lewis no one gives a fuck

you just KNOW

Attached: 7385387.jpg (2400x2400, 1.13M)

it's an artist with a fan, nothing to KNOW more

his hand is bigger than her head wtf

Please don't. I love her deeply

Stop posting random bullshit just to keep these going you FUCK

Me & my lads play an rym drinking game sometimes it's p fun:
>Take turns choosing a genre chart
>Go through it, if you don't know an album then you drink
>If your mates don't know an album you do, put a good song from it in the queue

rateyourmusic.com/~adr_93

imagine having lads lol what a fag

>That one user with a Deltarune gif

This shit writes itself.

Attached: 1557894044285.png (1200x1200, 492K)

>elite4
cute!

LEAVE KENNEDI ALONE ALREADY YOU SICK BASTARDS

Attached: 22fy4w.jpg (600x338, 39K)

these posts are just as bad as the others you fucking loser anime sexual danger. kill yourself.

rateyourmusic.com/~LoserAnimeSexualDanger

arent you the same type of people that made threemilk delete her entire online presence and bullied her disabled friend that just died a couple of months back?

do you think all those RYM trannies like Decibelle ever lurk these threads and see people lusting after Kennedi and other cis girls and think to themselves "god i wish that were me"

if anime posting is enough to make you delete your existence then just lmoa worse than the trannies desu

why the hostility?

Attached: images.jpg (250x202, 8K)

"yes"

If that crippled dyke was bullied more then Agatha probably wouldn't have turned out to be such an apathetic arthoe. Tumblr is a purity vacuum.

the worst part is you're probably not even a virgin so there's nothing really i can cast upon you to diagnosis, this is just 'you' writ large
youll regain lucidity one day
told you it was the exact same crowd

rateyourmusic.com/~Garm9

hi everyone! I hope you're having a good day :)
please dont rec me anything, I have too much stuff to listen to and only so little time :(
rateyourmusic.com/~Wujtah

idiot.
i rec you a nice refreshing glass of bleach

kill yourself

kill yourself [2]

thank you!

Attached: 30624715_1002713599881619_6474688895509331968_n.jpg (314x228, 18K)

why the hostility?

>1 pokemon avatar
>2 undertale avatars
>1 deltarune avatar
>1 gravity falls avatar
>11 anime avatars
>1 homestuck avatar
>1 hamtaro avatar
>1 naruto avatar
>1 my little pony avatar
>2 furry avatars
>1 bowser avatar
>pixelrants listed twice

Attached: C579588D-11CD-4A64-B598-9C39867D0D3C.png (547x7301, 3.51M)

Are Touhou avatars /sonemic&RYM/ approved? It's not anime.

Attached: 1554172580887.png (572x635, 284K)

of course, just look at true rym girls.

Attached: girls.png (1257x647, 1.1M)

you didn't even include the cutest rym girl

Attached: 6994077.jpg (657x657, 77K)

>true rym girls
true rym girls
true rym girls

rateyourmusic.com/~PercyJake

rate MY music

weeb shit as the /jp/ Touhou generals can attest to.

who?

>you're a fascist for not sharing my music taste
epic...

>implying these are not also trannies

/jp/ is a comfy board

Attached: a24.png (561x398, 41K)

R Y "M"

"R" Y ""M""

hard to tell nowadays, isn't it

""R"" """Y""" "M"

the only good users on RYM are the inactive 2004 accounts that posted reviews like
>I got this CD used at a yard sale. I like playing it in the car but I don't like it as much as Back in Black. my son likes it too

“R Y M”

>upper-left
that's the definition of a 5/10 acting quirky and hanging around desperate male music nerds so she can feel like a 7/10

Who was the most ploymath and based /daily/ user?

girls dont exist anymore

Fake Ratin' Man

>hard to tell nowadays
not really

reminder to all trannies that you do not pass as the gender your mental illness makes you think you are

then prove to me whether all of these are trannies or not

cope harder

none of them are.

did you miss the part where i said "prove to me"

~germanon, without comparison

stfu tranny. your perversion has made you so depraved you disbelieve normal women anymore. DISGUSTING i say.

were you one of the people calling marilynroxie male

yep, ~thankyoubranch as well

lack of a true personality

Attached: trannies.jpg (1139x536, 245K)

still havent proved to me anything. what makes you think that all of those are honestly women? especially the ones on bottom right. point out specific features that clearly indicate that they could not possibly be men.

only from pictures because trannies work extremely hard to use the rarest most deceiving angle + post-processing tricks (and still usually fail completely)

in real life they have absolutely no chance of passing

fine man, feel free to see trannies where you wish to...

From a close-up of their face on a static image, sure. There are many instant give aways for those who still haven't burnt out their natural instinct from staring at a screen all day:
>deep voice
>wide shoulders
>blocky ass
>defined jawline
>large hands/feet
>devout atheists
>watch anime / play video games AND use discord
>favorite boards are Yea Forums, Yea Forums, or /r9k/
>fringe political beliefs that they can talk about for hours while still being unable to hold a normal conversation
>mentally ill
>dullest taste in absolutely everything
>overall clingy, awkward fucking losers

what's that thing i had sex with last night called then?

dont bring my mother into this

dudes

i need a link to the secret rym metal discord, you know which one. help a nigga out :^)

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>tfw am female and have 9 of these

women who use Yea Forums are basically men

hbbs hat makes her look like chef boyardee

with bagina

the one run by the cuck who spends every day finding 'nazi shit' to half star?

yeah

I doubt you can get there unless you have an extensive woke history to show them

be prepared to delete your account

so much effort

why is tranny even considered a horrific slur? trans, tran, tranny. people were still saying it even on tv like 5 years ago. like what the fuck, all this hyper sensitive shit just started happening a couple years ago because people on the internet said stuff was bad

wait a couple of years and "nonbinary" will be considered hate speech

This made me horny

These threads have included trans arguments for what, 4 years now?

>google it
>only porn comes up

2013 was when the timeline shift occurred, or when gamergate started and kicked off this entire series of events

fair point but you can say anything and porn. its already porn so may as well use slurs. even in gay porn faggot is used in titles. i WOULD kn ow..

there are still npcs (including admins/mods) on RYM who whine about gamergate

twitter.com/UICENGL/status/980968243170086918

lel

what the fuck is that thing

rateyourmusic.com/~Cubbierill

/ B4vtGQ3

maus a cute

thanks~

wh-why is his arm around her like that guys

Boi he dabbin

if you're going to mess with them please screenshot :)

Everyday I'm shufflin

the apex cuck is most likely lurking the thread anyway

why do people even get into black metal if they can't handle "nazi" bands?

my guess is that it's just because of that so that they can tilt at yet another windmill

I think they do this for social credit alone
they would never do this if it was anonymous because then there would be nobody seeing how wonderful they are at BTFOing nazi bands

there's an old german boomer on rym who gives 0.5 to anything he considers "nazi" without listening to it and has been at it for years, anybody know who i mean?

>anybody know who i mean?
yeah, he clearly enjoys the attention it brings him
in fact it might be the only thing he's known for

chris-chan vibes

What's some good music to play to at my gender reveal?

Redpill me on vye

aerosmith, you know the one

it's absolutely untreated autism

rateyourmusic.com/~333333

>tranny
>based

Attached: 1551745694007.png (621x702, 56K)

getting real fucking tired of looking at the 5s of someone who rated semi obscure shit i like and finding literally only that one album and all mu-core

rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1

meow

how does it feel to know that you lack the context to understand all of the books you skim through and that you would literally be laughed out of any academic setting for claiming to read those books as a teenager because it's so transparent

>she_esh
>Joanna_Jewsom

Attached: fem.jpg (931x653, 109K)

how about you go on my rym page and challenge me there, big boy? i'm perfectly willing to discuss any of the literature i've read in a formal, non-toxic setting like rateyourmusic with you... but of course you aren't going to actually go and debate me on there, chief.

oof

Attached: sksksk.png (480x265, 33K)

feel free to drop me a line and a friend request on there, always looking for more intellectuals to broaden my horizons with :)

did the pseudo even bother to start with the greeks

I'm not a guy.

kid all of your 5s are droned and you don't even know how to spell luscious
we wouldn't have anything in common

reminder that antiwarhol used to constantly post comments about his dick on profiles of scene girls on last.fm and did the same thing to ~fractured/exitsense too

>album that you added to rym 3 years ago still doesn't have the cover art approved

that's nothing compared to the OGs

i have you added on goodreads and i think you're a turbo pseud. you people are all the same. posturing abound

>not majoring in STEM

not ploymath at all

what is it with rym "intellectuals" only knowing how to discuss various works of literature and philosophy by referencing other works of literature and philosophy?

They're not intellectuals.
They are "intellectuals".

~takeuchi :)

niggas iffy uh

it's vague enough to cover up the fact they've actually read none of them

this is what sean does lol

what's the character limit for a username

3 is minimum

dicky got a stiffy uh

k-katelynn?

twitter.com/5y487

Who Dis