New info in X murder case

X was NOT murdered for money or clout. His killing appears to have been a setup by his inner circle according to the evidence that's being provided by insiders.
youtube.com/watch?v=LwlHYJY1BZs

Previous:
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=06B0DESLDw4
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE

Attached: xxxtxxxx.png (640x585, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxBGlAvVVGw
youtube.com/watch?v=phkcRXwD0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=RWT4YtghGQc
youtube.com/watch?v=QTJUQ9tnX5M
youtu.be/THdie-5vC-s
vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-troubled-life-and-symbolic-death-of-xxxtentacion/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Fantasy#African-American_conspiracy_theory
bet.com/music/2019/05/14/xxxtentacion.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I miss this lil creative genius like you wouldn't believe

Attached: LLJ.jpg (1080x1070, 289K)

I do too vro.

Jah will live forever in our hearts.

That’s a reach my dood

The evidence that's coming out is proving his friends had connections to the four suspects as well as other persons of interest. His friends have also been caught lying about their affiliations with said people.

Not a big loss for music.

rip jah. nobody on this planet will be able to make music like he did.

This.

17 is the most important album since Dark Side of the Moon. X was a true musical genius who will never be matched.

Attached: 17xxxxxx.png (304x303, 152K)

imagine being so starved for meaning in life that you look at this stupid nigger and think, “wow, this is the voice of my generation.”

if only you knew X like I did...

Jah spoke to millions of kids. He brought meaning into their worlds. He didn't deserve to die the way he did especially since we now know his death was a backstabbing.

>17 is the most important album since Dark Side of the Moon.
I'm sure.

Take this drivel and fuck off back to /x/
Fucking idiot

> fuck off back to /x/
Why? It's music-related.

It’s conspiracy theories from some faggot youtuber
Fuck Off

The talk of “deserve” surrounding X is so fucking ironic. He deserved a lot worse. Literally a woman-beating piece of shit.

You knew him personally?

as a south floridian i really hate this little nigga like you wouldn't believe

It's not "conspiracies", it's someone with insider information from the Broward County Sheriff. They don't report on anything unless they can verify it.

>He deserved a lot worse. Literally a woman-beating piece of shit.
We don't give domestic abusers the death penalty for what they do, so why would we wish death on X? Everything about the last months of Jah's life indicates he was changing for the better.

>using n*g*a
you better not be white, user

Jenesis, X's alleged baby mama, is a CLOUT CHASING HOE. Gekyume is NOT Jah's child and she knows it.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBGlAvVVGw

She was sleeping with several of X's friends around the time Gekyume was conceived. It's highly plausible Kid Trunks is the real dad. X said he wasn't dating anyone so there's no way the two of them had been in a relationship since January 2018 as Jen claimed in interviews.
youtube.com/watch?v=phkcRXwD0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=RWT4YtghGQc

Also, Jen was listed as a witness for the prosecution in the murder case, which is why X's mother had to out her to not look suspicious. She has info on the murder.

Until there is actual evidence, it’s a faggot on youtube spreading conspiracies
Use your fucking head

>implying

Yeah, because the "LV bag" hypothesis makes SO much sense.

It is YOU who needs to use YOUR head.

It will prove to be highly influential.

So we've been memeing the wrong man's baby all this time? Shit.

are you implying you have?

They hate X on there.

waste of dubs

Attached: nigger.png (662x282, 177K)

>CLOUT CHASING HOE

Wooaaah, slow down there.

Did you read what I responded to, brainlet?

You have any evidence then?
Cause I am using my head, you aren’t

Watch the videos I linked in my OP. BCS has interviewed people close to X for info about his affiliations which could give them clues as to who and why regarding his murder. Turns out a few of the friends in for questioning were caught lying.

Also, there's zero doubt X's baby mama is lying about something too. We know Gekyume isn't X's kid (Gek looks like a white or Asian man's baby) and Jen was lying about having been X's gf, so WHY would she lie? That's a huge question.

There is no evidence in those video, that’s why I called them conspiracy theories
Take this shit to /x/ and do not return

Yeah faggot the only reason they're being interviewed is so the county sheriff can gather evidence.

Is there evidence NOW?
retard

There's evidence a few of X's close friends are affiliated with the suspects and two more potential suspects, and that said "friends" of X are lying about these affiliations.

youtube videos
Fuckoff off back to /x/

How are these videos (which are, BTW, made by someone with INSIDER INFORMATION about how the case is going) not credible?

The trash takes itself out

It makes more sense than the "jAh WaS sEtUp" theory.

There's new evidence proving this wasn't a random robbery nor was it "clout martyrdom." The motive was something much deeper.

pretty much sums it all up

Jah didn't deserve his fate.

Evidence?

Again, these vids are made by someone with close contact to the BCSD.

not a big loss for music.

This is all a meme right?

stop posting this shit, only faggots care and i dont want them on this board

No. Why would it be?

not a big loss for music

Attached: scaruffi teeth.png (151x87, 36K)

roll

It'll be as influential as The Dark Side of the Moon, sure.
But a random japanese album that someone in rym 5.0d is equally influential so whatever.

he a woman beater
reports say he was working to be better during his last days
music sucked
pretty next level music for hip hop
xthreads r gay fuck

Attached: 1543708985334.jpg (750x1334, 75K)

>he a woman beater
Never proven and his ex-gf wanted the charges dropped.

whoosh

are these guys just baiting or do they legit, like, think X's music was anything but painfully mediocre or that he didn't beat the shit out of his girl

i was being ironic read again

Jah was a musical genius. He will go down as a legend.

Which one of you did this?

Attached: DFBD91F5-2CEB-4C6A-A8CC-6D84523B8E31.jpg (828x1472, 296K)

Admit it, X’s music is unlike anything ou’ve ever seen. No man like Jah should have to die that young.

Someone needs to visit to the Gardens of Boca and spray "NOT A BIG LOSS FOR MUSIC" on his mausoleum.

>It's highly plausible Kid Trunks is the real dad.
Ewwww.

based and redpilled
this nigger was a emo poser he wanted to die somebody delivered what was demanded no need to read any this fucking shit

>that smile
I MISS HIM SO MUCH.

Prove it.

X was cute for a pop artist but he will never be remembered like 2pac

Attached: 2pac.jpg (906x563, 83K)

X did more to change the rap game than Pac.

In a few years his influence will hit everything like a massive tidal wave.

>Gekyume

Attached: 139648923543.gif (500x500, 230K)

As someone within the age range of his fanbase, I thought his stuff was hit or miss, and that his personality was different enough to set him apart from the rest of the soundcloud rappers. He definitely was on his way to being huge, but he likely would have been guilty of his charges, and maybe even would have killed himself in prison. I'm not going to defend the dude, but I'm also not going to say his music was all garbage.

FYI Kid Trunks is the Asian in the front with pink hair.

Attached: goblins.jpg (1080x1079, 168K)

Bruh these females bruh why these females sendin' you all these fe-mails bruh they on your phone bruh

That's just how south Floridians speak.

Watch SGP's periscope videos. He talks like that too.

>grrr le beating women is le bad

ok white knight, le tip that fedora harder m'gentlesir

>kid trunks set up jah
Oh boy oh boy.

Ridiculous, he loved X. But you know he's being questioned by the Broward County Sheriff.

As a legit x fan, I think his music is pretty high up on my list as far as rap goes but I like acid rap and others more. Genuinely like most his stuff tho

What's better: SoundCloud X or mainstream X?

RIP Jah, u were like pac n cobain combined

He's too stupid to do that.
youtube.com/watch?v=QTJUQ9tnX5M

Soundcloud, easily.
youtu.be/THdie-5vC-s

Because Jah didn't make music, he made KUSIQUE.

>it's the same nerd shilling his "conspiracy theory" videos again

Take this garbage to KTT

This isn't even conspiracy bullshit but real testimony.

They both have their flaws, these days I'll listen to a sound cloud when I don't want to listen to metal and I'll listen to a mainstream when I am listening to a whole album

Any thoughts on X's death?

(You)

Attached: xplebbit.png (566x651, 504K)

17 was interesting, ? was meh, Skins just sounded poorly mixed.

Gen Z are literal zombies.

>that tattoo
sweet god why?
just please give me an answer

Wanna bet he's a virgin?

Who do you think this co-worker of X's is?

At first I thought it was Kodak but now I'm thinking it's someone from Members Only.

>Gekyume is NOT Jah's child and she knows it.
ay ay ay vro, dont do my nigger gaykum like this

Attached: 1554207385824.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Jen just got permission to do the DNA test. We shall see soon enough.

why they all got names like they're in niggerball-z?

>Jahseh
>Jenesis
>Gekyume
What's wrong with these names?

they sound like a sneeze, for starters

vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/the-troubled-life-and-symbolic-death-of-xxxtentacion/

CLOUT MARTYR

barf

CLOUT MYRTR

theyre gangbanging niggers in florida, theyre all bound to be related to/know each other

>His killing appears to have been a setup

Jesus fucking christ. Why do basketball americans think everything has to be a conspiracy?

Do black kids in america not get bullied by others for having made up names? This seems so strange to me.

>betrayed by his friends
>slandered by his girl
>exploited by his ma
>replaced by billie eilish
Poor guy, RIP jah

>Jenesis
>Gekyume
>Kid Trunks

the absolute STATE of american 'culture'. just nuke it already.

Love this

Weren't conspiracy theories a straight white male thing two days ago?
I hope your psychological fracture is public and humiliating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropical_Fantasy#African-American_conspiracy_theory

Attached: tropical.jpg (597x246, 41K)

>It's highly plausible Kid Trunks is the real dad
>Kid Trunks

Attached: 1545421270785.jpg (912x905, 96K)

Absolute this. This is the reason I don't come to Yea Forums very often, it's full of kids praising every flavor of the month nigger with retarded names.
Americans need to shut the fuck up and be more explorative with music but they end up swallowing unironically whatever shit they throw at them.

That's not a conspiracy theory. That's a health concern. I almost wanna know who the glowinthedark nigger bringing up the Ku Klux Klan was.

Attached: margaret-sanger-9471186-1-402.jpg (300x300, 5K)

It's mostly just hipster retards who the majority of the country despises, most Americans just like Taylor Swift

oh lord..........

Attached: donkru.jpg (477x268, 25K)

Yes, this place is pure shit and that doesn't finish there... you have the stalker waifufags who can't get a fucking female, then you have the K-pop autists who never shut up and are probably fat dudes, the white kids who went from animal collective to death grips because the media told them that liking white indie guys is wrong.

But in any case, the thing that mostly annoys me in here is that the music for discussion has to be in english and have a lore in english, if not they don't listen to it and that music will never be in the the top 100 best albums or shill magazines. Only globalizated shit from youtube is allowed to get replies.

>Only globalizated shit from youtube is allowed to get replies.

BS , there's times where Yea Forums has discussed albums from all over the world both underground and popular.

Literally once every six months maybe. Everything has to go trough music labels and shit that goes to the stores.

That's not even the problem. People have only yet to convince me they're listening with their ears. It looks and sounds like they're listening with just about everything else.

wat

Nobody cares
He died by his own shitty lifestyle

I guess you could say
His life style
Determined his death style

Attached: jame.jpg (498x500, 282K)

Attached: 1554113265174.jpg (472x472, 23K)

kek

>finessed
MY LIFE STYLE

lole

rip jah vro
jah was kusique

You are an embarrassment to nature

ayy vro, pls no bully
bless mah nibba gekyume and jah yah

Go larp somewhere else retard

>X was NOT murdered for money or clout.
/thread

Attached: 1557131442555.png (2048x2048, 804K)

i seriously cant believe they actually named their child gekyumr, retarded ass name

who gives a shit? good thing he died

*gaykum
i want to go to his circumcision

Attached: 1554447981062.jpg (400x409, 128K)

imagine being so stupid that you don't already know it was drake. x wanted the world to know that drake sucked dick for fame so drake responded. like what did he think was going to happen

i cant tell which posts itt are irony and which ones are genuine zoomer tourists

That's the point.

Wow a whole thread full of retards on the worst board on Yea Forums. Who would have thought. Go be depressed and eat benzos while wearing your sisters pants over basketball shorts you absolute faggots

unproven. maybe do a little research before throwing shade on Jah

IT already happened.

His name literally means "a different mode of thought" or some shit.

If Drake was involved the BCS would be interviewing him.

He's a garbage rapper too.

RIP Jah see you in Heaven.

If you watch the first video it's VERY clear one of the suspects is trying to snitch, hence the finger pointing.

Imagine being a kid in school called gay-cum. That must leave serious psychological damage.

He's not even X's biological kid anyway.

All this youtube shit is unproven

The people making the videos are insiders, idiot.

[citation needed]
Idiot

>The mother of XXXTentacion’s child has been granted access to a DNA sample from the late Florida rapper.

The Blast reports a judge granted the petition filed by the child’s mother Jenesis Sanchez. The young woman wants to obtain the DNA from the medical examiner to establish paternity for her son, Gekyume Onfroy. XXX’s mother, Cleopatra Bernard had tried to block Sanchez’s request.

bet.com/music/2019/05/14/xxxtentacion.html

KEK.

ITS OVER

Yasssss