did you forget me Yea Forums?

Attached: kitty.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fugazi420/status/1127380469539123200
youtube.com/watch?v=8K583NlgriI
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I still long to suck on her clit

I just love Danny Brown than i love you and can't forgive you for sexually molesting him.

nope

Attached: Kitty-Pryde-Kathryn-Leigh-Beckwith-Leaked-Nude-Celebrity-Leaks.net-11.jpg (951x1200, 186K)

Why didn't you save her.

Attached: file.png (1200x900, 1.23M)

Nope! :D

No, I laughed at you when your husband got in a Tiwtter fight with Chris Ott a few days ago and his PR company made him delete all of his tweets about it. It was hilarious.

yo what? anyone got screenshots or background?

based

Attached: 4328885.jpg (600x600, 155K)

is she really david tibet's daughter or was that just a really niche attempt at getting attention?

twitter.com/fugazi420/status/1127380469539123200

You can guess who is Ott, I don't want to out his twitter here.

It was a meme from tumblr and she ran with it for publicity.

best threads lmao

that's bizarre

oh yeah kitty pryde lol. i remember when people used to spam this song

youtube.com/watch?v=8K583NlgriI

can i get a run down on what this shits about

dead meme from 2012, danny brown was clearly fucking her and made her a member of the bruiser brigade for a minute

thanks, anyone know about the allegations over chris being transphobic? ive heard it thrown around a bit about him what did he say?

kitty is one of the original Yea Forums waifu's and we miss her dearly

god ott is such /ourguy/ it hurts

the same thing nina power, dc miller, anna khachiyan, dasha nekrasova, deanna havas, and justin murphy said

(((absolutely nothing transphobic. now go back to r/indieheads you weak willed shit)))

That's total bullshit. I've never seen him say anything critical of trans people at all. He may have said something about young people being susceptible and impressionable toward online communities, where in trans communities, for example, so much is predicated upon identity that young people confused about how they feel/identify may just have any feelings they have validated there, and never have to actually question if they really feel that way. Which isn't anything with trans people in particular, that's how radicalization works across the internet.

>sam ray is married to this
lucky

that's some fucking NUCLEAR virtue signalling

they have to have an open marriage. kitty seems to have an unquenchable sex drive, and his T can't be enough to fuck even once a day

where is the picture of her ass and you can legit see stains on her panties

Attached: owned.png (279x497, 59K)

Oh my god. You can't make this shit up.
>We're moving, together! Darnell is moving with us! :D But my wife doesn't want to here my cuck songs when she's with Darnell, or Quayreesh, so how can I soundproof my studio? I have had a music career for over a decade and I have learned absolutely nothing, please help twitter!!!

omegalul

>we've moving & and as part of that & setting up a dream studio
what is this word salad like I know what he's trying to say but he forgot how to coherently word it

GET OUTTA MY ROOOOM

I masturbated a lot to her in 2012/13

>twitter.com/fugazi420/status/1127380469539123200

how is he gonna talk shit about X and have chris farley as his avatar this guy is a clown

Kreayshawn >>>> Kitty

post mre kittyh feet peecs already forf fucks saeks

found it lol

Attached: 1547275056981.jpg (900x1200, 156K)

comfy little place they got

Attached: Screenshot_20190516-000235_Maps.jpg (1080x1544, 1.22M)

Would sniff her poopchute and sweaty armpits

Anyone got her nudes?

Attached: hola.jpg (904x573, 244K)

I remember her replying to a post when she used to lurk here asking to post her feet where she said she doesn't like showing them as she has a scar on her big toe where a piano dropped it as a child

pic has quite a few fun songs. New Leaf and Affectionate are great

Attached: FAF2B527-1B15-426B-BA82-77ED2FB861F4.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

Most cringey music known to man.

TITS or GTFO.

Don't care if it's spam or not original poster here. Make it music related or go to Yea Forums. Where are the fucking mods/jannies? fuck.

there were tits posted ITT you must've missed while they were up

her nudes are easy to find, just google kitty pryde nudes

she would be very popular nowadays....coalburners like her get all the views and likes. she was just born too early.

Jesus, that guy is on another level. He needs to get back on the gear and mellow out.

did u forget me, faggots?

Attached: MUHFATSAK.jpg (552x888, 82K)

Fuck trannies

Someone should tell him caring about the opioid epidemic is white supremacy.

Is that really Chris Ott? I liked the guy before all this nonsense. What a turbo nigger.