If you ever get laid, what music will you play during sex?

If you ever get laid, what music will you play during sex?

Attached: 6ix9ine-Legal-Case.jpg (980x653, 114K)

tiny tim

it's weird to listen to music during sex unless it was already playing and you're not the one who put it on
t. Yea Forums's resident non-virgin

Aphrodite's Child - Infinity

Some sort of long mix put on beforehand

Maybe Sasha - Involver

im a virgin but came here to post this

it was Devil in a New Dress

>not singing sweetly into one's lover's ear as you make love

What? Have you never put on Alabama 3 or Scandroid just to fuck to? You're missing out, bud.

Obligatory

Attached: 00A11F09-F232-4D76-A4B5-09734F7977E3.png (300x300, 159K)

>think that once I get a gf, am able to fuck her while on weed and afterwards cuddling while talking about memes and youth culture in general will make me a happier person
>finally get to do it
>it's depressing because she keeps talking about other dudes she's fucked in the past and comparing them to me
I didn't want this feel, sometimes i think I want to go back to being a virgin and having this magical idea of sex and love instead of this.
weed only makes the paranoia worse.

For me, it was Closer, as cringe as that is

iowa slipknot

you are too high user lmao
>i wish i never had sex because my gf has had sex before and even though now she is literally laying in bed with me after taking my penis inside of her beautiful front hole, it just *bothers* me

Damn. Sounds kino.

what can I say? it does.
also I ran out of weed

t. coping cuck or roastie

if it makes you feel weird, slap her in the face with your dick next time and tell her to stop talking about that. you are being a little bitch. i am almost certain she would say the same thing.
why don't you let the grownups talk, kid

>and tell her to stop talking about that.
yeah, nice idea. so she can call him an oppressive violent guy while at the same time calling him insecure because, of course, how you dare tell your girlfriend to stop thinking about past dicks right?

wowwww holy shit lol grow some balls user/ she's not gonna call you oppressive or violent, she'll probably kiss the tip and apologize

>playing music during sex
>not listening to the sounds of your bodies

my own music

are you a time traveller from the past?

What's the point anyway?
So, you tell her to stop talking about it, good job, she's still thinking about other dicks anyway.

no lmao just a guy who has had actual experience with 3D women

I would actually do that, just to see what happens. It could be hilarious.

In the past? Because girls nowadays wouldn't stand some guy bossing them around, being possessive.
Check your privileges and shit.

she'd probably just start thinking about some ex-boyfriend or some other fuckbuddy that didn't play weird music

this is simply not true and it's not bossing around lmao it is a joking a sexy way of telling her you don't like to hear about that stuff. whatever bro either you get what im saying and are just pretending to be an idiot or you actually are an idiot. either way ive made my advice clear enough for anyone chad enough to take it

I don't know if Closer would work for me. It's too aggressive. I like Alabama 3 because it's uptempo but not obnoxious (Everything before their latest album, at least). You can tune it out most of the time, and let it in every now and then to help you with your rhythm. It's perfect.

>this is simply not true
What isn't? It's true and it happens a lot.
Maybe you're from some third world country where radical 3rd wave feminism hasn't arrived yet, in that case you're lucky.
Otherwise, maybe you're just naive and don't notice how your gf is fucking guys on the side.

im from a major US city, date art hoes, and feminism does *not* mean dickslapping is over.
have sex

yeah you're just naive and don't notice the cuckening.
enjoy your LARPing as a chad, I guess.

IM A SCATMAN

>she's probably cheating on you if she tolerates you slapping her in the face with your sex-wetted dong
whatever dude

You know that you can hear multiple things at the same time, right? You don't have to turn up the music to a volume that makes the furniture bleed.

No, it means she loves to get dicks on her face. But not yours exclusively.
Anyway, as i said, enjoy the LARP.

"Stripped, Raped and Strangled" by Cannibal Corpse.
It will also let her know what the rest of the night holds.

cope bud

Then I'd switch something even weirder, like Cromagnon or that one Lou Reed album where it's all just noise and feedback.

I don't even bother with women. If you're not good looking, they see you as less than dirt and want to see you suffer. It's just not worth the constant pain, headaches, and rejection.

Well duh yeah I AM coping. I've had enough experience with 1st world country women to know that they're all whores who only think about dick and WILL cuck you no matter what
>b-but chad
Even Peter fucking Steele got cucked.

definitely Kpop

>literally Every single woman who enjoys sex cheats
>women are never sexually submissive
>women dislike possessive asshole behavior
wtf planet are you living on? is this autism?

>>literally Every single woman who enjoys sex cheats
Most likely.
>women are never sexually submissive
>women dislike possessive asshole behavior
neither of those points will make you avoid the cuckening, my dude.
It's cool if you want to pretend to be living in a happy go lucky world where you're an uncuckable chad, but it's not a reality.

It seems like your entire understanding of women is based on what you've seen on this website. Please go outside.

>tfw i avoided the cuckening this morning and plan to do so again in a few hours
sorry it's so hard for you to accept

I lot my virginity to Death Grips' Exmilitary so... that

I once played Ramlehs Hole in the Heart when banging a girl I met downtown

If my understanding of women was based on this site, I'd be into anime girls or whatever.
>i avoided the cuckening
sure you did, champ, sure you did
anyway, maybe I'm being a dick. if you guys want to be oblivious to the fact that girls are cucking you, then I shouldn't be a dick and tell you the truth, maybe. Enjoy the bluepill, I guess.

>enjoy the bluepill
lmao oh no did you take the redpill? that might be your problem. i never took any of the pills. lol that shits for virgins

There's two options:
There will be no music
Pic related

Attached: mote Life In A Peaceful New World.jpg (300x275, 16K)

Take the not caring pill.

put on the migos
she succ

Attached: POTMSS.png (458x364, 288K)

>I don't care if I get cucked
OK.

the fact is im not getting cucked, i just get to fuck hotties mouths irl and you don't
sorry babe

Pet sounds or some pop beatles, obviosly.

>im not getting cucked
lol

user, just because you got cucked doesn't mean everyone gets cucked

You keep replying. There must be some insecurity inside you. Deep down, you know the threat is there, and very likely so you were already cucked but you just never knew.
As I said, even Peter Steele got cucked. What makes you think a chump like you will avoid it?

that wasnt me who tf is peter steele

>that wasnt me
your shitty typing gives you away.
Peter Steele was the frontman of Type O Negative, Carnivore, etc. He was like Ultra Chad, but IRL, without photoshop.

who's more cucked, a guy who fucks his gf on the regular and doesnt even notice when she sleeps around or the guy who's too pussy to even go for women?

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-05-15 21-04-41.png (166x242, 14K)

I'd say... both. Probably the guy who actually has his own gf sucking other cocks it's more a literal cuck though, the other guy is just a loser.

ok now imagine that guy who has the gf but she's not sucking off other guys
who's the bigger cuck, him or the loser?

Deflecting samefag with a shitty MS Paint work is the first thing a samefag will do. Take my advice, when you're called out on samefagging, just don't reply. It's less awkward for you and everyone else.

Loveless

>take my advice
do i know you from another thread?

>she's not sucking off other guys
Well if we're going to talk about fantasy stuff then might aswell say the loser guy actually gets a virgin gf who's loyal to him. But that ain't reality.

>the guy who's too pussy to even go for women?
What's wrong with this if you're ugly and have been rejected every time you've gone for it already? I've been rejected or ghosted by at least 20 girls. They've made it clear. I'm doing them a favor by avoiding them, as well as my well being.

bump

men aren't "ugly" to women the way they are to us. forget about your past rejections. if you act confident, you are hot to them. this is why i advocated dick slapping earlier in the thread, but many anons here are too pussy to understand my chad-like tactics

Glad that pedophile manlet is gonna get his ass re-arranged

You posted it. I can't wait to fuck to Gummo and cum when SCUUUUUMMM GAAAAANG sounds off

CUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAANG

>this cuck is still around
lmao, hand over your girl, i'll dickslap her too

why don't you just put on the migos and attract your own girl to dickslap, friend?

I lost my virginity to Mark Fry- Dreaming With Alice. Specifically, to the song The Witch when the penor went into the bagina :D

I hate sex with music. I actually get angry over it

ah, suddenly you don't feel like sharing eh?

you're confusing me with a character i played in another thread. this guy doesn't get cucked and knows how to own his lady. ill give you a few minutes to re-read

in the four instances ive had sex i never played music, but frank ocean would be my obvious go to

what did he mean by this?

4'33''

Ambient Drone music, Cryochamber mixes or some Godspeed You! black Emperor, Exhaust

nobody fucks to music, it's always to some terrible tv show or movie. i have fucked with black swan, one direction: this is us, and probably every single episode of how i met your mother playing in the background. i'd try not to bust til the credits sequence.

you must be a virgin, i play whatever

frank ocean good baby make musak

Cheers for fucking to every episode of himym same here

I've been laid, it aint that great