Why does trap music make girls horny?

Why does trap music make girls horny?

Attached: migos.jpg (400x328, 32K)

Peak masculinity

idk but i literally get road head whenever i play gucci or migos in the car

no

it doesn't wtf

because theyve been conditioned by society to think of it as dick sucking/twerking music

Okay, whatever you guys say

that's probably it

shut the fuck up normie, no one cares about your sexual escapades. you are literally evil. pure evil. talking about sexual encounters so openly. do you know how much it hurts me? its like holding water just out of reach of a man dehydrating to death. you are literally an evil person. fuck you. fuck you and die.

have you tried putting migos on in the car?

Picture yourself in a dirty jungle with a bunch of big angry looking black men beating on their drums. That's what my gf told me.

I can't imagine it being that easy unless the girl already wants to suck you off
explain what kind of girls do it and what you have to tell them

t. cuck

Attached: viper1.png (600x600, 469K)

here's how it goes
>wear sweatpants (cool ones, not NEET ones)
>if the girl is in the car alone with you it is likely because she already wants to suck it
>don't be unattractive
>turn on the migos
>she succ
if you're worrying about what to say you're thinking too hard

>don't be unattractive
I guess that's my biggest worry

worrying is unattractive user
confidence will take you a long way

Based

this user is right. being handsome while being an insecure bitch is a lot worse than being unattractive.

Everyone who pegs their self worth on clothing and sex is a faggot tranny, closeted or otherwise.
No exception.

Incels suffering gets me off

Faggot tranny. I could stick my fist up your ass and you'll say whatever I want you to.

sex is overrated

I'm a man, I'm glad you'll never feel the warm touch of a woman or her soft perky breasts you deranged school shooter fucks

clothing is a medium to express yourself like music
dont need designer 500 dollar white shirts, go to goodwill and pick stuff up you like

sex is a fun pasttime its time to graduate from being scared of cooties

imagine the rush im feeling. They're not just jealous of people who get to have sex, theyre specifically jealous of ME for having sex hahahhahahahahaha
>turn on the migos
>she succ
gonna try again tonight after we get ice cream

Feels good man

based and depressionpilled

Attached: 1557106566755.png (465x520, 332K)

next time i put on migos and she succ im going to consider the rare possibility that my girl could have ended up with one of you instead, just so i can feel like im cucking you

i'd be honored if you were thinking about me while you were getting your ween sucked

Attached: 1549331285260.png (2848x1704, 412K)

consider it done kid