What does he listen to?

What does he listen to?

Attached: average tranny.png (1024x898, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE
youtu.be/l4lNcFiIEwU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Bolshevism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your favorite album

the sound of another trash thread being posted on mu

>he

incorrect

It's a male tranny LARPing as a girl so that's why I said "he"

oh, I understand now.

SOPHIE
Grimes
Black Dresses
Carly Rae Jepsen
Xiu Xiu
Kate Bush
Charli XCX
Marina & the Diamonds

trannies don't listen to buckethead

look at the RYM chart

Closet ones do

>favorite album is by Buckethead
yeesh

nothing, it';s a cartoon. whatever the artist draws on it. Anything.

Trannies just continue to live rent free

dude that’s nothing
look up phalloplasty

>tfw my androgynous facial features, slim build, and manlet height mean I could probably pass really well as female yet I have no desire to
Music for this feel?

youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

do they really?

My voice and feet would fuck it up I’m sure

Am I the only one who finds it ironic Western trannies are so much into anime and manga when Japan is such a conservative country?

Japan may be conservative but it's also the world capital of degenerate fetishes

They really kind of aren't. I dunno how much more accepting/non-hostile a country can be towards trans people. Thailand perhaps

>trannies continue to live
60% of them, anyway

looks like ariel pink

Ayyy lmao

Attached: 1557664362242m.jpg (1024x777, 73K)

Japanese people are very nonconfrontational, but if you tell them you're a tranny they'll probably assume you're a stripper or prostitute.

100% of them make shitty electronic music, often noise or chiptune. their interests and tastes, oddly enough, seem to align with those of autistic incel men rather than actual women

hey haha wow LMAO. lol imagine making a big joke out of the suicide rates of a a marginalized group. you're totally not a fascist piece of shit

LMAO, trannies in Japan are just seen as men in drag.

if they paid attention to things like that they probably wouldn't declare themselves women so arbitrarily

read some manga, trannies and lgbt people in japan are literally the butt of their jokes and used as gag characters

Woah so diverse and progressive! so marginalised! you are literally much better and more progressive than me because you get fucked in the ass woah! muh cultural marxism!

KEK wow OP, laughing at that caricature of an trans person almost made me forget about my small penis and my nonexistent sex life! truly an EPIC GAMER MOMENT...

Discord tranny syntax

i kek'd

learn to get a sense of humor, cuck. laughing at marginalized people is funny as shit

SEETHING trancel

imagine thinking this gay ass guilt trip would work on anyone

trannies are incels class traitors who took what in their retardation they think of as 'the easy way out'. you really notice it when they complain about people don't wanting to fuck their grotesque asses like it was a form of bigotry(which is what 90% of their 'civil rights movement' amounts to)

u marginalize urself my man
youtu.be/l4lNcFiIEwU
fuck the government

>incel class traitors
this is genius, where'd you steal it from

nazbol terf gang

100% this

> terf
I don't think that these fags are anyhow feminists you know.

Muh manga is real life

I became a radical feminist in order to own the trannies

terfs are the only real feminists

This. It surprises me SJWs hate terfs so much. I'm a terf unironically. It makes no sense to me to consider trannies as actual women.

what's some good trannycore ? It seems like they could be capable of making harrowing and disturbing outsider art considering how fucked up they are, have any transgender artists succeeded in escaping the internet cringe ghetto to make something legitimately good, even if just an expression of their wretchedness?

it reflects their real attitude towards trannies

you will never pass

That one Queerfications album or whatever it's called.

>you really notice it when they complain about people don't wanting to fuck their grotesque asses like it was a form of bigotry(which is what 90% of their 'civil rights movement' amounts to)
I hate how everybody turns a blind eye to the grotesque parades they have in my city every year. I suggested having a "Heterosexual pride parade" with wet t-shirts contests, super soakers filled with beer and chicken wing launchers.

>this is what Americans think being straight is about

>have any transgender artists succeeded in escaping the internet cringe ghetto to make something legitimately good, even if just an expression of their wretchedness?
considering they base their entire existence and personality around this, I doubt this would be possible. They would stop being a tranny before they left the internet cringe ghetto.

>cultural marxism
1. this isn’t real
2. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Bolshevism
stop spreading nazi propaganda

>he nitpicks at one thing to distract from the main argument
so this is tranny logic, huh

Attached: 20190515_181351.jpg (959x151, 79K)

i don't care if its ''nazi propaganda'' as long as it pisses all the right people off

90% of european men have engaged in homosexual activity source: CIA World Factbook

his “main argument” was snarky sarcasm. why does he deserve the respect of engagement?

kero kero bonito and the undertale soundtrack

Should be 60% higher

Actually I did introduce my trans friend to Buckethead, sorry mate

idiot read the cult of art in nazi germany

this post is fake since no one would befriend one of those things, liberals may pretend they are cool with them, but beneath the surface they are as grossed out as everybody else.

I'm dating one :)

Based

You’re kinda right, I didn’t know. They were born a girl and say they are gonna become a guy, but hadn’t started taking pills or phalloplasty. I figured it was a cute alternative girl

Why even come to Yea Forums?