Attached: file.png (600x600, 282K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=3NZGbD236fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Radiohead seems up your alley

too abrasive for me

>harsh noise would sound like if it was music
Harsh noise is aleady music, you stupid fucking moron.
>b-but MUH THEORY DDDD:
Please kill yourself.

Trolling. It's not even that abrasive. It's boring as hell to anybody who has ever explored noise, hardcore, heavy shoegaze, metal, industrial, heavy post-punk, or basically anything other than Pitchfork-approved indie rock and rap.

have sex

This

Way too abrasive

>Harsh noise is aleady music, you stupid fucking moron.
Most noise artists would disagree with you

based and redpilled

Is this the board that takes bait the hardest?

>most noise artists
t. redditor

Yes Yea Forums is filled with Zoomers

this board is just terrible overall

why does this album trigger tourists so much? is it just the abrasiveness?

just listen to yellow swans

I heard the guy who made the album cover killed himself. It's so scary.

nope. I'd say baiting on /pol/ is easy pickings.

sauce?

how is anyone still taking this post seriously
are you people retarded how can you get baited this easily

He was a troubled artist

this album is too dark for me if im honest still havent listened seems like a creepypasta n shit

should i listen?

my homeboard is /x/ and i'm too scared to listen to this

based

is all kusic this abrasive?

How can your soul not be shaken to the core working on an album that abrasive?

>noise, hardcore, heavy shoegaze, metal, industrial, heavy post-punk
>implying all these genres aren't actively discussed and reviewed by pitchfork
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Putting 'heavy' in front of a genre doesn't make you more woke to them, ya know. You just come across like a pretentious jackass

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Holy SHIT I just listened to this album (btw guys it’s called you can’t always get what you want by daughters) and honestly it is the most abrasive fucking music I’ve ever heard. O P what the fuck kind of shit are you on it kinda slaps tho not gonna lie tho! Harsh noise certainly is music because this is as harsh noise as it gets holy shit it’s like there’s ANGRY BEES in EVERY SECOND of the album and it’s fuckin INSANE!
I’ve finaally been enlightned? I used to like hardcore but this is ten times more hardcore than anything I’ve ever heard honestly if you haven’t heard this record go listen to it right now it is ESSENTIAL HARSH NOISE and it GOES HARD!!

The fact that so many books still name the Daughters as "the greatest or most abrasive or most harsh" rock band ever only tells you how far harsh noise still is from becoming music. Jazz critics have long recognized that the heaviest jazz musicians of all times are Duke Ellington and John Coltrane, who were not the most easy to listen to of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Beethoven over classical musicians who were highly popular in courts around Europe. Rock critics are still blinded by deafening success. The Daughters played heavier than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Jazz critics grow up listening to a lot of jazz music of the past, classical critics grow up listening to a lot of classical music of the past. Rock critics are often totally ignorant of the noise music of the past, they barely know the best sellers. No wonder they will think that The Daughters did anything worthy of being saved.

Merzbow's Pulse Demon and Venerology? More like Shit Demon and Pussyology! God damn, Daughters makes Merzbow seem like a bitch! Don't get me started on what this group does to Whitehouse! Holy shit I feel legitimately frightened when I listen to YWGWYW! I wish I never watched Fantano so I wouldn't know this existed.

Yawn.
Khanate, 'Things Viral', makes this sound like Pet Shop Boys.

yeah

Harsh Noise isn't music. It's still art though, specifically sound art.

I think this may be up your alley if you are searching for some speaker shredding music
youtube.com/watch?v=3NZGbD236fw

the good days are over friendo

/pol/ takes the cake, but it's a shit cake and we all eat really

Attached: two cakes.png (377x414, 14K)

i prefer classical and folk

What the fuck bro this sounds like shitt

>he doesn't post-ironically post

Attached: 1557166811797.png (331x132, 40K)

I still enjoy this album even if it isn't the most abrasive thing in the world