A daily reminder that you will never be a real woman no matter how many times you say it or how many hormones you take...

A daily reminder that you will never be a real woman no matter how many times you say it or how many hormones you take. You can lie to a lot of people out there, but you cannot lie to yourself. Deep down you know your "transition" will never be complete and you will never win against the biological processes that your body does for you every day.

Attached: D182B256-A308-4C3A-8EF7-F4451FC09756.jpg (2625x3500, 922.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1hWQn1Z5Rftv
reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/sojofb/vaginoplasty_recovery_timelines/
wxyz.com/news/suspect-wanted-in-deadly-shooting-of-boyfriend-brother-in-independence-twp-found-dead
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NNIIGGGGAAAAAAAA WHAAAAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

please have a coffee or some tea, you seem stressed :(

Rent free

what's it look like after competely healed? cause that's one of the better surgeries i've seen

You never see healed bottom surgeries just how they look after takes about 6 or so months to heal and up to a year before it gets to a good look

It looks like a fake "vagina" with massive scars surrounding it. Also you need to dilate for the rest of your life, and you have to douche it because it's a non-functioning cavity that does not self clean or lubricate. Go look up "vaginoplasty fistula", Lol. Sometimes trannies end end shitting out of the neo-vag.

Attached: istockphoto-105934454-612x612.jpg (612x612, 20.66K)

>it gets to a good look
Ok, groomer. Post a "good" one. We'll wait.

Attached: Libs_of_TikTok_logo.jpg (399x399, 23.11K)

Looks like a ham and sauerkraut sandwich

i mean i've seen healed ones before. there's a few on chaturbate. i just meant that one in particular.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

seems good to me

Attached: picc.jpg (800x749, 173.54K)

Yeah it is pretty well done that will heal and won’t appear gross any more. I’ve been waiting had the orchiectomy but holding off on the full bottom surgery

>axe wound instead of clit
>can’t get pregnant
It’s over for trannies and femboys

Rent free please tell me how it’s over for us enlighten me.

Just keep your penis it looks better that way

I plan to get the surgery it’s just expensive. Right now my penis is useless i can’t get hard there is no cum nor any fluid that comes out there’s no point in keeping it already had the balls removed.

do you still get sexual stimulation from it

poor thing uses whiteout as nail polish

I mean pull your dick while it’s limp it’s the same feeling as that. So yes I can but I can get the same sexual stimulation with a good pounding

show us the good

Im not showing anything I’m not a net whore I’m not your fetish my equipment looks the same as yours just with out the balls.

the rest of us have to look at that too. why do you even have that picture?

You want to be a female what comes with that is being sexualized so show us that little holey hole

The more of these people that remove themselves from the gene pool the better.

Yeah not going to happen so say what you want try to get me to do so you wasn’t be the first I’ve been on thee internet long enough to know do not post nudes

Lmao, all yours bro, it's shit

LMAO the standard groomer cope
>"Yes, it's a kind of stimulation without orgasm"
Suicide is a blessing to the tranny

Suicide is not the answer please tell me why someone should kill themself. Is it you are so insecure with your own sexuality or gender that if you eradicate them you think your thoughts will go away or is it because you are just American white trash who hates anyOne not white straight and Christian. feel the world would be better with out people like you just as you feel it would with out me. Thing is neither of us are going anywhere

I'm insecure about men pretending to be women and going into Women's spaces and sports. I'm insecure about men pretending to be women grooming children into the "trans" gender delusion.
If you trannies stopped doing that shit I wouldn't care, trannies are fine in tranny spaces.

Who is grooming? The only thing grooming any children are right wing morons that regurgitate the nonsense some dumbass says if any thing your grooming is your own fault by telling kids they are wrong. First thing they do is set out to prove your wrong and end up making rash decisions. There’s more grooming by politicians to diddle kids than all of the lgbt together. And as for bathrooms sorry can’t help you there if I got to go I’m going to go and yea I use the woman’s restroom. Been on hrt since I was 17 I’m highly passable and have not had an issue since I first came out

daily reminder that saying the same bullshit over and over doesnt make it true
take your meds, and/or touch grass

Attached: daniellebooty3.jpg (969x850, 101.51K)

the fuck is wrong with that

Imagine the fucking stench

Attached: c8b146489a63584991505ab3c81c6ea9.jpg (680x474, 50.35K)

Vile.

Attached: 1644945223904.jpg (750x744, 98.79K)

Still true if the "bullshit" is fact

Hope you kill yourself abomination

Keep wishing, it will never happen.

>I never thought I'd die fighting side by side with a negro
>What about side by side with a transphobe?
>Ayy, I could do that

Attached: 1652058213459.png (1578x636, 1.53M)

You Will never be a woman, like never.
You Will end with a rope around your neck . You are not AND never Will be a real woman

what the fuck nigger

It Will eventually. It's your Fate. You Will never ever be a Woman

I don’t need to be a woman to you or anyone else I am to me. I live a happy life with a great job a loving caring partner and great friends. Your bs does not phase me and I def speak for the majority of trans when it comes to those matters. Your death stats are for teens usually that don’t have supporting family. You have no argument your just being edgy to be edgy wanna do something about us then do something. Go out and try to get the tranny high score but you won’t cause your nothing more than a hate spewing redneck.

Attached: you will never be.png (752x115, 19.01K)

Attached: 1650499085741.png (1000x1000, 101.17K)

Maybe I am mentally ill in some capacity. But no more than you. You tell people to kill them selves if they don’t conform to your will that’s a god like complex which is a mental illness I recommend you get that looked as and get the proper treatment for it the same as I did for mine.

Correct, but we don't treat mental illness with cosmetic surgery. Anorexia isn't treated with weight loss surgery is it? Just admit you're a gay man and move on. Nobody hates gays or lesbians anymore it's the tranny "gender" nonsense that is being objected to.

seek help you need it more than you admit to yourself (male)

Attached: 2049854626212334.jpg (320x311, 22.72K)

The most baffling thing to me in these threads is that these people expose themselves to these disgusting pictures, presumably have them saved on their computers, but somehow they think is "owning" somebody other than themselves.
It's like inflicting wounds on yourself while wishing your enemy to bleed. The fuck?

I almost unironically quite literally brought up my own intestines

Attached: solution.jpg (750x300, 28.05K)

No every illness has a treatment there is no one stop shop that fixes everything my treatment is hrt. Yours would most likely be controlled by a police officer and anti psychotics. Who cares what I do to my body it’s my body I’ll do damn well what I want with it and neither the government nor a intolerant asshat is going to tell me otherwise. Like I said if you want something done do it yourself. Go out get the high score see how many of you can take out before you are either arrested or forced to turn the gun on yourself.

I 100% agree it is just living rent free in their minds.

>trans people on twitter are fucking mentally ill
>trans people on twitter and the child /pol/esters from twitter who creep on them are mentally ill.

Fixt.

Attached: you-spelled-that-wrong-you-retard.jpg (269x187, 34.75K)

It's a warning to normal people. Libs of Tiktok has done more to fight and expose the transgender plague than anyone else.

Attached: Grahamlinehan.jpg (1000x1000, 82.07K)

Attached: 1651753854870.jpg (726x1024, 99.43K)

Attached: 1651609115909.jpg (1480x1771, 931.88K)

Attached: 1651080928339.jpg (1024x864, 114.01K)

Attached: 1515510745760.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Attached: 1649299380118.jpg (653x701, 67.73K)

Attached: 1645784758655.png (622x515, 45.43K)

Dailey reminder you actually googled and saved this image to your hard drive.. Lol.. can't weight for your death and this shit to be found by your loved ones, There gonna be looking for close and all there gonna find is this sick images and there gonna wonder what the fuck was wrong with you. lol ahahahahahah its truly funny how your the only looser in this,,, lol.. happy life op... happy long life lol

let it heal, it looks butchered as hell

Attached: report.jpg (301x316, 48.87K)

vocaroo.com/1hWQn1Z5Rftv

Attached: 1642638858709.jpg (1920x1080, 673.01K)

dude there's literally 1000s of pics like that on reddit
reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/comments/sojofb/vaginoplasty_recovery_timelines/
IMAGINE YOU ACTUALLY HAD THAT DONE TO YOUR BODY AND THEN UPLOADED IT FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!?!?!?!?!?!

Attached: 1645257989611.jpg (1500x2220, 486.42K)

Attached: 1643137893945.png (960x508, 383.88K)

This the image used in this is both disturbing and wrong. This is a drag queen most likely a straight married man who gets his rocks off dressing in woman’s clothing and wearing over the top clown makeup. They are not trans they are the q side of lgbtq. Drag queens are more disturbed than a trans man or woman. Least us trans know who we are and instead of trying to be gawdy we try to not draw attention to ourselves in public. Sure there’s the annoying late in life transition people that either failed as a man or had a melt down but for someone like me who has said they are a girl/woman since the age of 3 started puberty blockers at 13 and hormones at 17 we know who we are and we ain’t the freaks

>i am going to go out of my way to find them, look at them and then re-post them
Are you truly this lacking in self-awareness?
Nobody here even gave a shit about these pics till you brought them here, lol.

Attached: just take skin from your leg and make it a penis haha I am man now.jpg (632x1024, 68.56K)

Attached: 1643416994358.jpg (876x885, 98.21K)

Attached: 1619444577263.jpg (623x861, 152.63K)

wtf reddit doesn't exist? holy shit copemaxxing

Attached: 1616763417818.jpg (800x650, 103.38K)

Going to call it out not trans. This is drag

Attached: 1606475171929.png (1556x1156, 315.6K)

HAVE YOU SEEN ELLEN PAGES ELEPHANT TRUNK DICK?
ARE SERIOUSLY SAYING TRANNIES DONT EXIST?

Attached: e62a0245151f83908fb2377bcaac1c18.jpg (403x760, 33.07K)

>acting like it's not the same
come on
the ONLY difference is that they MAYBE didn't cut their penis
they're freaks of nature

Attached: they don't have to.jpg (960x960, 96.44K)

So, you are implying that the average person just goes to reddit specifically to look at botched surgery pictures in trans specific subreddits?
Can you be any more disingenuous?

same fucking thing
nobody has come up with a legal defintion of "transgender"

It's beginning to sound like you don't actually support this tranny gender madness.

wxyz.com/news/suspect-wanted-in-deadly-shooting-of-boyfriend-brother-in-independence-twp-found-dead

Transwoman kills transman boyfriend and own brother, then an heros in the woods.

Normal, well adjusted behavior.