Costed an arm and a leg, and 5 years of hunting for the hard ones in hard off/disco off in Tokyo and Osaka...

Costed an arm and a leg, and 5 years of hunting for the hard ones in hard off/disco off in Tokyo and Osaka, but I finally did it faggots.
Got a complete set of the holy grail of animu kusic. You jelley? Yeh, you jelley poorfag.

Attached: dbz_hit_song.jpg (4640x2610, 3.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JNtnEcv7kY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't give a cent for this

Terrible idea unless you're planning to flip it

some mediocre vaporwave could come out of this

How much do u weigh?

grats on wasting your money on cartoon music, retard

you guys have no idea what I have in my posession. If you don't know, don't talk.
I'm actually surprised the vaporwave fags never stole anything from Project Monolith. Fags probably dismissed it as "cartoon music" kek.
75 kg.
I could make some good profit if I sold each one individually to western japanese kusic collectors or DB collectors, but I'm dragging these babies to my grave.

Attached: 9001.gif (320x240, 1.41M)

>Project Monolith
mega?

you have gay music from a shitty nostalgia cartoon that no remotely respectable person gives a shit about. get a life dude.

They're not online. Maybe you can find some on slsk but not in FLAC. Eventually I'll rip them and maybe post them on a share thread.
Imagine being this jealous that I own a complete set of one of the most sought after "cartoon music" collections ever.

Gay as fuck lmao

Imagine projecting so hard that you call DBZ gay.
DBZ is the chaddest anime ever, twink. Go fap to your little girls.

heres some celebratory music for you OP
youtube.com/watch?v=JNtnEcv7kY4

unless you're a beaner you shouldn't give a fuck about dragonball
>cartifags are underage dbzfags
pottery

>unless you're a beaner you shouldn't give a fuck about dragonball
imagine having such a small glimpse of the world that you think the only people who like dbz are mexicans just because they're near you.
it's the other way around, burggo. the world has been enjoying and having DBZ as a cultural icon since at leaste the early 90s in many places of Europe and Latin America, not to mention Asia. It was only the burgos and some other weirdos like the bongs who got it late, censored and with a shitty dub lmao

>only Battle & Hope has the obi
>Future Shock is black spin version
Still impressive OP.
How much did you pay for Character Special and 8 1/2?

>imagine having such a small glimpse of the world that you think the only people who like dbz are mexicans just because they're near you.
I'm a spic and trust me, Dragon Ball is still relevant here and only God knows why.

>tfw jpopsuki
laughing over here OP. Also I'm pretty sure all of those could be easily found at a book off in any city.

Some of them are almost impossible to find.

made me look, only 10 are on jpopsuki, which are the most common ones except for the 11th one which I didn't have.
would be nice if OP dumped his rips though

No one wants them so there aren't many?

Many want them, but some of these had limited press runs which is why they're hard to come by. Demand, but no supply.

>he thinks I watch anime at all
LMAO

can i get some power rankings? which are your favorites?

Very cool OP

Upload or gtfo

Also any DB or just Z?

These

I'm glad for you, OP. I also feel sad for you as well. You obviously have deep seated mental illness and collecting trash was your outlet. You accomplished your pathetic goal, but what next? Collecting precummed upon figurines?