Rolling Stones is a lazy Beatles ripoff. Change my mind

Rolling Stones is a lazy Beatles ripoff. Change my mind

Attached: rolling stones.jpg (600x600, 227K)

I can’t change your mind cause I agree

{Not true by the way}

better album cover than Sgt. Pepper's desu

That album is far better psychedelica and more experimental than anything The Beatles ever put out.

Both are lazy Kinks ripoff

The only example anyone can point to of the Stones copying the Beatles is an album no one in the Stones wanted to make while a bunch of shit was going on with the band and it’s something everyone else was doing anyway

that's just one album that the entire band kind of disavowed. i'd love to hear an argument for exile on mainstreet being a lazy beatles ripoff.

This. The majority of the Stones’ output has literally nothing to do with the Beatles. Also Let It Bleed is a better album than any Beatles album

Beggars Banquet to Exile are all more consistent albums than anything the Beatles did

>more experimental than anything the Beatles ever put out.

>The majority of the Stones’ output has literally nothing to do with the Beatles.
>Also Let It Bleed is a better album than any Beatles album
>the majority of their output has nothing to do with the Beatles
>like Let it Bleed, an album completely unrelated to the Beatles

Attached: 567C30D6-8363-4E44-AC86-683FDB06B74E.jpg (300x300, 66K)

The Stones second fucking record was a Beatles song

Rolling Stones
> Let me please introduce myself I´m a man of wealth and taste
Beatles
> obladioblada life goes on brah yeah yeah yeah

Definitely not. No.
No. Definitely not.

Between the Buttons is pretty much Revolver without the psychedelia and replaced with Kinks-styled knees-up garbage

>let it bleed: december 1969
>let it be: march 1970 (single),april 1970 (album)
based retard

THEY ARE BOTH LAZY RIP OFFS OF BEEFHEART SCARUFFI-PILLED AND BASED GOODNIGHT

All psychedelic rock is a rip-off of the 13th Floor Elevators.

Let It Be was written late 1968 and recorded January 1969, and circulated on bootlegs long before it was officially released

prove that the titles are anything more than a coincidence. paul says got the song title from his mother in a dream while the stones say that got it after kieth's fingers started bleeding in a sessian .