How are you supposed to react when someone compliments your band tee?

How are you supposed to react when someone compliments your band tee?

Attached: MAH18TR27_TGM-1660.jpg (1000x1333, 405K)

>thank you

Conversation continues

Kick em in the dick and take their lunch money

How people listen to rammstein if aint even in english

Attached: 53783198602.jpg (711x459, 77K)

imagine turning yourself into a free advertisement for a band and then acting confused when people talk to you about the band

This, i only wear plain black t shirts

>Thanks
That's it. Unless you have an anecdote like you just saw them live.

'Thanks dude'

If you're really cool you'll combine it with the classic 'thumbs up'

Vetements makes pseuds pay 500+ bucks for a shirt of a cringy ass band and get away with it

Tell them you are wearing it ironically to make them feel bad.

What if it’s a girl? Do you say thanks babe or somethin like that?

some 50 year old boomer complimented me on my Bathory tee
just talk about the band or whatever

Even if it's a girl, just use dude, they aren't gonna care

Thanks man will do

i wouldnt use a gendered term like "dude" if its a stranger who hadnt told me their pronouns yet

They don't. Anyone who doesn't speak German is mentally unprepared for listening to it and fully comprehending it. I'd estimate that 85% of non-German Rammstein fans just sit in silence while looking at their album covers instead of actually listening too the albums. You can't truly get into their music if you're a brainlet.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Is sounds corny as fuck anyway. Im finna go listen to some Metallica peace out

Anybody can be a dude, lady or not, it's just slang for person, if somebody makes a big stink about it just say sorry, but I've never seen anybody claim dude as some kind of political thing

I don't speak German, but I do make an effort to learn the lyrics as best I can (or at least comprehend the translations).
Tbh, I'm glad they sing in German, because so much of their lyrics make me blush.

yikes

Da fragt man sich ob du wohl behindert bist?

this but unironically