Last 7 days, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 collage thread

Last 7 days, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5 collage thread.

tapmusic.net

Rate, rec, suggest, guess personalities.

Attached: last 7 days1.jpg (1250x1250, 526K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-6iRuav9DtE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Orties - Sextape

Attached: collage.php.jpg (1250x1250, 619K)

Sol Invictus - In The Rain

Attached: collage (1).jpg (900x900, 369K)

Midterms are pretty heavy this semester
Based

The Nodding God album has David Tibet
Listen to Fushitsusha if you don't already

Attached: collage.php(5).jpg (1250x1250, 584K)

Fuck clover

Attached: collage (59).jpg (1250x1250, 666K)

Based Magma, Messiaen, KC and C93, among others
Le Silo - 8.8

I wish Wakeford's voice was a bit better so that it wouldn't get on my nerves before the album gets to end, because he really does have great arrangements when he wants to

"fuck clover" is a pretty good name

Attached: inside moonshake's fridge.png (500x375, 240K)

Orties is my kind of thing, thanks, user!

> Midori
> feedbacker
> Ruins
> King Crimson
> Gerogerigegege
> Magma

Man that's some cool shit. As a pleb who has become reliant on streaming services, I feel sad that the best Boris albums (Feedbacker, Absolutego, Flood), Gerogerigegege and Midori albums don't seem to be available.

Prefab Sprout - Steve McQueen
Hi boku :)
The Brian Jonestown Massacre - Their Satanic Majesties Second Request

Attached: collage (5).jpg (1250x1250, 694K)

Prefab's a band I've been meaning to listen to for a bit actually, just didn't know where to start, thanks for the rec!

Terrorizer, Neil Young, Death in June, Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Flaming Lips, Kanye and Bruce Springsteen are great (I didn't expect Tunnel of Love would be as fucking great as it was, looks corny as fuck but it's genuinely wonderful)

actually wish I could recommend more to you after the cool Orties recc but I don't know where to start. Amon Duul II is pretty cool, I started listening to them recently. Have you tried Van Der Graaf Generator or Gentle Giant? They're pretty cool and aren't too dissimilar. Nice Coil albums too.

What's the white Japanese album with the qt anime grill on the cover and what type of music is it?

>Van der Graaf Generator
I'm a big fan, Hammill's definitely one of the best english language songwriters out there. That expansive live collection he put out this year was great
>Gentle Giant
They're musically interesting, but don't really manage to mix that with being a rock or pop band at all, I would honestly prefer if they'd just become composers for choral music or something

heyy
hope you're doing better than I am

Attached: The Unfair World.png (495x767, 309K)

haim and chai give me inspiration boners like I can do just about anything in the world but also cause they hot

New to Yea Forums still

Attached: collage.jpg (1000x1000, 449K)

Looking for more shoegaze reccs
+++Nanahira
++++Emamouse
Listen to t+pazolite if you don't already
Also check out bit shoujou killer (BSK), really any album
High Rise - High Rise 2
++Ruins
Listen to the entry level shoegaze like Slowdive and MBV if you like Candy Claws

Oops

Attached: received_2730542143687328.jpg (1044x1044, 189K)

Goblin is such a rough album, it's sort of shitty but I really like how Tyler was trying to find himself with that album. Yonkers is quite brilliant and still stands out. I have this odd relationship with it where I don't really like it but I'm nostalgic for it and listen to it every now and again because it came out when I was in college and the OF hype was massive then. Wolf is really when he started to get good and that album is a solid 7.6/10. Flower Boy is amazing. Get hype for Igor, user, I believe it comes out at the end of the week.

can somebody give me some advice where to expand my musical horizon?

Attached: albumcovers.png (1417x1417, 1.82M)

is Warren Zevon good? Never heard of him outside of your grid here. Johnny Cash and Highwaymen are legit good.

Try Bruce Springsteen, David Crosby, Crosby Stills & Nash, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Neil Young, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Townes Van Zandt, they're the ones coming to my head right now when looking at your grid.

warren zevon is excellent, imhb the best songwriter there is (obviously a bit subjective)
start with excitable boy and warren zevon

just listen to more warren zevon

Attached: topsters2 (2).jpg (1183x1183, 256K)

neil young lookin' like tom waits on freedom
Linda Perhacs - Parallelograms
youtube.com/watch?v=-6iRuav9DtE
who is yen lo

Attached: collage.jpg (1250x1250, 587K)

thanks user, will check him out

np, thanks for you recommendations!

I started listening to Living Colour recently because I remember Cult Of Personality from Guitar Hero being a blast and I didn't expect to get such an all around consistent band. A lot of your chart like Billy Talent, Cage The Elephant and Gojira makes me feel nostalgic for my later years in school, man.

What's the band behind the metal train album cover thing? I can only make up "amon head" and that's turning up nothing useful on google.

swear on mo fro yen lo a ho desu tho

Sugar Trap 2 looks super kawaii.

Gojira - Magma

No worry, user. If you're craving more stuff on the soft rock side, Bob Dylan, Van Morrison, The Band, Leonard Cohen, Paul Simon, Simon & Garfunkel are great to listen to too

No, I recognised Gojira, it's the album below All American Rejects. Amon Head is coming up with nothing on Google

pretty sure that says diamond head

lmao it's diamond head

lol fair enough I was struggling to make out the Ds in the band logo

Idk who yen lo is but Dr Yen Lo is a dope MC