Attached: IMG_9373.jpg (750x846, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H3pc9oHq-VQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Says humans should go extinct
>Doesn't start with himself

Attached: 447.jpg (601x601, 19K)

>jesus is bad because infanticide is good
alright then, also remember when the Left used forged evidence to slander Roy Moore, then continued to act as if they're morally superior to anyone?

nice /pol/ thread in disguise
you are all pathetic

Would you want to have to raise a child that will grow up with similar characteristics to your rapist?
Would you want to raise a child that you can't afford because you're still in high school?
And besides, any woman that aborts has enough self-awareness to know that they are not ready for motherhood anyway.

Christcucks sure are stupid. Negros are the ones that are doing most of the aborting. It's like you want more of them.

bet this seething numale thought this was real clever

I still cant decide which version of this I like more
youtube.com/watch?v=H3pc9oHq-VQ

>Would you want to have to raise a child that will grow up with similar characteristics to your rapist?
What % of abortion stem from legitimate rape cases? Find the answer and ask yourself why such a paltry figure is used as your main talking point.

>Would you want to raise a child that you can't afford because you're still in high school?
A feeble excuse. Those are the years your body is best equipped for it, and your plans are elastic enough to survive parenthood.

>And besides, any woman that aborts has enough self-awareness to know that they are not ready for motherhood anyway.
A fallacy. Any woman who gets pregnant from her choices is ready, logically. You're conflating unpreparedness with an inability to relinquish self-centered desires.

>Negros are the ones that are doing most of the aborting
And we should cater to people who act like that why?

Inbred Alabama hicks btfo. Even the hicks in other parts of the country are better than Alabama hicks. We need to carpet bomb that state.

What are you, some kind of fucking Imam? Go throw some queers of the roof conservacunt.

Not my fault you're a dummy, dummy. Be sure to tune in to a trusted comedian tonight to get your opinions for the week.

>rural poor people are so dirty and gross!!! xD
>btw I voted for Bernie because I Care about the working class

>Negros are the ones that are doing most of the aborting
>And we should cater to people who act like that why?
let me spell it out for you. anything legal that keeps the black demographic low is good. anything that slows the shrinkage of white demographic is good.
if you disagree you're either a non-white or a commie civnat

>anything legal that keeps the black demographic low is good.
Incorrect. Since we've kept the blacks in check, we've had to import foreign labor that poses an actual political threat. It's cutting off the nose to spite the face.
>anything that slows the shrinkage of white demographic is good.
You mean like practically banning abortion?

>if you disagree you're either lank or blank
lol, commie talk as you try and slander me as a pinko

I care about the not-racist working class. The international ideal must be present in your mind and soul to have me on your side. If you are a nationalist, I don't care what class you are part of, you're a lost cause and you deserve the bullet.
I'm a million times smarter than you and a million times more authentic than you.

>I'm a million times smarter than you and a million times more authentic than you.
ok kid, you got me

>rant about how anyone who has opinions you don't like should be murdered
>wonder why people keep supporting 'reactionary populists' instead of you

I don't wonder why people support reactionary populists. They offer the easy way out. Blame everyone else for your problems, because nobody wants to blame themselves for their problems even when they really are responsible for their own problems. No skin off my bones when all of their ideas fail horribly or result in millions of deaths. Also, technically "murdered" is inaccurate, because one has to be alive to be murdered, and reactionaries are all but dead inside.

>I care about the working class
>which is why I advocate for policies that have them competing with foreigners for slave wages

I oppose all competition. Scarcity doesn't exist, it's a mindset. I agree that automation couldn't come sooner, but if it is not for the benefit of the working classes, it is not for the benefit of anyone who matters.

I get why you're so scared of nationalism.
"Nation" implies a deeper identity than worship of the government (the one source of identity Marxists have). A nation is a shared history and shared culture that bonds people.
Marxists are terrified of authentic sources of identity, because people with roots are more difficult to control. That's why you people ban native religions wherever you come to power, destroy indigenous folk art, and replace it all with harsh, gray modernist monuments.
You need people atomized into cultureless, genderless robots to control them. You yearn for this control so badly, you think anyone who gets in the way deserves death.

>What % of abortion stem from legitimate rape cases? Find the answer and ask yourself why such a paltry figure is used as your main talking point

In all honesty, I don't know and it's probably very little. OP's post is about the illegalization of rape abortions in Alabama and that's why I mentioned it.

>A feeble excuse. Those are the years your body is best equipped for it, and your plans are elastic enough to survive parenthood

The possibility of not being able to provide adequate food, shelter and clothing for your child is not a feeble excuse.

>A fallacy. Any woman who gets pregnant from her choices is ready, logically. You're conflating unpreparedness with an inability to relinquish self-centered desires

Any women with a self-centered frame of mind is going to be a shitty, neglectful mother.

>And we should cater to people who act like that why?

Abortion is the only way we can legally wipe out the blacks. That the left are all for this particular method is only a bonus.

>The possibility of not being able to provide adequate food, shelter and clothing for your child is not a feeble excuse.
That's what big daddy gubmint is for, or hell, just give it up for adoption. Or better yet, just make ends meet like the previous generations have. High school is the perfect time to learn action have consequences.
>Any women with a self-centered frame of mind is going to be a shitty, neglectful mother.
Nah, hormones and instinct are a powerful thing
>Abortion is the only way we can legally wipe out the blacks.
It's not wiping them out, though. They maintain a slight growth iirc

>christians suck

LMAO! nice

>Islam sucks

WTF FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING NAZI AHHJH

>or hell, just give it up for adoption

I'd imagine that would be a lot more psychologically damaging for most women than aborting it.

>Nah, hormones and instinct are a powerful thing

You know what? You're right.

>It's not wiping them out, though. They maintain a slight growth iirc

If abortion was illegal in every state, there would be a noticeable increase.

LMAO!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-105504_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 668K)

Xiu Xiu’s cover of Fast Car fucking sucks, but maybe that’s just cause I hate Xiu Xiu. The original is really good though

she lives to tweet these

jesus

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-105744_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 728K)

>authentic
>identity
No such thing. In fact, finding authenticity in an identity is even more inauthentic than simply being a typical inauthentic postmodern contrarian.

Yeah, this person is pretty stupid.
I agree with him about the Alabama law, but at the end of the day having a child is a hell of a lot better than getting stoned to death because you revealed your ankles. Even if Daddy's a rapist.

Ask some folks in Alabama, that's exactly what they want to do. They don't call them Yall Qaeda for nothing.

I thought it was called Allah Bama

>I'd imagine that would be a lot more psychologically damaging for most women than aborting it.
Most women are deranged, yes.

>They don't call them Yall Qaeda for nothing.
No, they do that because strawman arguments are effective when dealing with stupids.

If you are so displeased with how women are, and all the "stupids" surrounding you, why don't you just end your life?

>why don't you just end your life?
What, and let stupid people go uninsulted? I have much work to do yet.

Not every thread can be about k pop, user

>What, and let stupid people go uninsulted? I have much work to do yet.

Attached: 120987654.png (398x531, 207K)

sorry I called you out on buying into a weak-ass strawman argument and letting it define your worldview, stupid. I enjoy how you just double-down on the logical fallacy to shield yourself, though.