Do you pause your music when going through a drive-thru?

Do you pause your music when going through a drive-thru?

Attached: file.png (765x627, 836K)

>going outside

I turn it down. I can always play the song again if I miss it.

No just turn it down a bit.

>owning a car

No, I blast brütal slam metal right in their pleb faces. FUCK minimum wage faggots, automation can't come soon enough

Attached: 1556142325000.jpg (243x250, 83K)

>car passes slowly
>AND SHE JUST BLEACHED HER ASSHOLE, AND I GET BLEACH ON MY TSHIRT, IMMA FEEL LIKE AN ASSH-
>here's your food sir

most mcdonalds in my area already have machines where you can do the whole order without having to talk to someone. it's coming

for drive thru or just inside?

just inside

You can order on the App and some bitch will walk it out to your car if you don't even want to talk to them

Someone still makes the food, dumbshit.
Drive thru is a job I would not wish upon anyone because of fuckholes like you. Honestly I hope they piss in your sprite next time you go somewhere, cunt. Fuck people who disrespect minimum wage workers, they work harder than you have ever worked in your life. I hope they shit in your taco.

i worked at dunkin donuts for 1 month and it was pure hell. if anything, jobs like these should motivate you to get your life together

no, I change it to lil pump, turn up the volume and receive my order with a meticulously coordinated dab

>not turning the music up
pathetic

When you live in a dead end town owned by evangelical Christians, there is no "together". I worked at Taco Bell for a few months. Never got tired enough of the asshole customers to spit in their food, but I was about to start. I quit with no notice one day because the toxic sexual harassment managers deserved to have their lives made worse.

>I deserve a living wage, my wife and her kids depend on me and my drive-thru job

Attached: 1556046417653.png (454x520, 13K)

I don't have a wife or kids, I lead a very relaxed and free life. But I do deserve more money if I'm working a hard job. Ever notice how easy jobs like being a dumbass accountant, something that takes no skill whatsoever, get paid more than difficult jobs like being a cook? And we consider this meritocracy. Just shows how corrupted our culture has become.

>Someone still makes the food, dumbshit.
which is unfortunate because half the time they make it poorly undercook it, use old food from early in the morning, etc. robots making the food would be preferable as they would have list margin for error. humans making food really fucking stupid when you think about it from a practical and sanitation perspective.
>Honestly I hope they piss in your sprite next time you go somewhere, cunt.
not him but I don't drink soda so jokes on you.
also, youre clearly a pissed fastfood worker. go out and do something with your life before it's too late for you.

Get an accountant job then brainlet

Attached: 1557290798314.jpg (506x477, 18K)

How do you pause a radio station?

I'm a college math tutor and I work part-time in retail because it's fucking easy and money is money. I worked in fast food for a couple of months to make ends meet before going back to school. My math professor asked me to be a tutor for her class because I show outstanding work ethic and aptitude for the material so that's what I do for the most part.

I prefer using actual brain power instead of serving some disgusting corporate entity so I'm a math tutor.

I haven't gotten fast food in like a decade
based

based boomer retard still listening to the radio

>I haven't gotten fast food in like a decade
why

Of course. I do it for the same reason I dont go into public places blasting music from my phone: I'm not a ghetto-ass jit

Maybe he's not from America. Fast food hasn't been such a massive success outside of the US and Canada. It's not as ubiquitous to everyone else.

Honestly minimum wage jobs are way harder than high paying jobs. I've worked in an office for the past 3 years (engineering) and my two siblings work way harder in a restaurant. In office job you work a good 5 hours a day and the rest is just goofing off and sitting around. In wage slave jobs you're constantly scurrying around to make sure some 6 year old has chicken nuggets for $8 an hour.
People say working for the department of highways, standing and watching another guy dig a hole to get paid $40 an hour is honest work, yet people don't respect the people working harder in the burger mines for a fifth of that.

I probably would have gotten some office job years ago, but I like smoking weed too much and employers have only recently begun overlooking weed use on drug tests here in California. College math tutor positions don't have drug tests though, so that's a cool thing.

I wish a cute fast food employee would piss on my sprite.

Attached: 790.png (540x599, 521K)

i BLAST death grips and it's so noided they give me free loaded fries

kek'd

I always pause my music right before entering the fast food establishment

>I don't have a wife or kids, I lead a very relaxed and free life
>But I do deserve more money
>I prefer using actual brain power instead of serving some disgusting corporate entity so I'm a math tutor.
>I probably would have gotten some office job years ago, but I like smoking weed too much
Don't worry bro, I'm sure Bernie Sanders will win this time, don't lose hope

Attached: 1553488309652m.jpg (751x1024, 66K)

No, actually I always turn it up when I'm with my friends and I put on some cringe-worthy music

I'd like a #3, and make it snappy.

>tfw have been working at dunkin donuts for over 2 years
>currently assistant manager
>wake up every morning wanting to blow my brains out
only two more months

Attached: 1553439151241.jpg (548x548, 64K)

>they work harder than you have ever worked in your life.

Not in school apparently

Even with a high school degree you can get an office job with a liveable wage and not nearly as soul crushing as fast food work

There is literally no reason in 2019 to be working a drive through job unless you are complete idiot autist. Leave shit like that to the pajeets

#3 to go, José

There’s nothing charming about listening to Elliott Smith in the KFC drive thru for the fourth time in a week. I turn it off

Based as fuck

Office jobs are piss easy desu.

t. market researcher

The easier job is your reward for working hard in school while these guys were stagnant burnouts.

Holy shit, I'm not sure I can remember ever going through the drive-thru when I was driving the vehicle. I think I just know if I have a vehicle, I can go buy something cheaper at the store.

this
get over it commies

Just so you know, when your obnoxious ass rides up and the workers hear your children's music, they will make an extra effort to fuck with your food. Metal .. . you faggot.

>they will make an extra effort to fuck with your food
>Can't extra effort into a better job

Attached: 1557257253523.jpg (640x640, 79K)