How can one album be this based??

how can one album be this based??

Attached: RS_Cover_Digital3000x3000_XL.jpg (3000x3000, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1ZTo_Pl4LqrEp-Xd940lSysfgUCdOei8R/view
filecrypt.cc/Link/WLr8ljdqNZKHAtf2YEdSOEVbNl3cWLmwH_y2h2MkBFXT0_dJRy-_-pcjXRlpEFsQcmpUgxObQ17-D87TDTOB2ITyQWrXoIsgfQ28Wwnt1vPVc9MabvMTxZtglFKS8tqG.html
filecrypt.cc/Link/BCbnYU-anGxUFnseECINx-7AX9QR2m6WBjSSD56nit0tL-N_TmYSYOJzwBck_Z4GTI9v_FPGC-IRi7djBuV-GidxceDQFLdYHxFzRMnslFPQNeFLhR3dcZSTHs1RWwnb.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

drive.google.com/file/d/1ZTo_Pl4LqrEp-Xd940lSysfgUCdOei8R/view
4 of the new songs
auslander and zeig dich are dope af

Whole album leaked, bro

I fucking hate this cover artwork.

this and the fact that it's an untitled album
the new tracks are great, though

They think they're so clever with this no title and matchstick album cover shit.

honestly probably the worst album art of this year so far, one of the worst I've seen ever

Holy shit
Am I overhyping it if I think this is Swans-level comeback (but for pop-industrial-rock ofc)?
This is on par with Mutter on first listen

the album cover art is a reference to how lit the new tracks are
was exactly what i was thinking aswell, that it could very well be on par with mutter. have only listened to 6 tracks so far, though, but already love 5 of them (the only one i don't like is deutschland so far)

Funny how Deutschland is the worst track so far. Ausländer is great.

anybody got full album link? i cant wait long enough. nice comeback after 10 years

same garbage as alwaya. this time the lyrics are at an all time low, though.

Wait it's actually leaked already ? Is there more than those 4 tracks user posted ? Hope i can get my physical copy tomorrow.

have sex

Ok retard

wait, I thought Radio was the worst.

Funny how you're an idiot

Sex is okay but Zeig Dich is better.

there are also numerous bonus tracks incoming with SD Edition this autumn.

radio is based, user. deutschland sounds tame as fuck, similar to songs like amerika
radio, and by extension lots of other tracks i've heard from the new album, are back to the tanzmetall times of herzeleid and sehnsucht

link pls

fuck, haven't listened to sex yet but i have high hopes for it. it was by far my favorite of all the teasers they've released so now i'm afraid i'll be disappointed

Attached: Screenshot_20190515-133513.png (720x1440, 135K)

>radio
>on par with tracks from herzeleid and sehnsucht
you've got to be kidding

Zeig Dich is rad af

Hallomann sucks.

the riff sounds like it could come straight from sehnsucht, fag

Attached: 1512140565361.png (200x226, 18K)

Radio is the one that sounds closest to Amerika actually
Deutschland is more like a lighter-ish ver of Rammlied

So I'm not the only one. Every time I listen to the Deutschland intro I feel like Rammlied is going to kick in.

there are barely any guitars but a lot of faggy electronics and Till's vocals are lame as fuck. This shit ain't got nothing on the stuff from herzeleid or Sehnsucht era.

>but a lot of faggy electronics and Till's vocals are lame as fuck
nigga this could be applied to herzeleid and sehnsucht aswell
>OLD THING GOOD NEW THING BAD
fuck off incel

grow up retard

Does anyone have a link to the leaked album ? The 4 tracks user leaked are fucking dope already.

It really slows down after Sex.

don't we all?

hows puppe?

man auslander and zeig dich (especially those last 35 seconds) are gonna sound mental in their stadium concerts

Laughably bad. Especially that DANN REISS ICH DER PUPPE DEN KOPF AB part.

samefag

This is kilometers above LIFAD. insane

heavy metal is for faggs

true, real chads listen to tanzmetall

just post a fucking link already

Where

Deutschland is a better Rammlied, Sex is a better Buckstabu and Tattoo is a better Halleluja. Amazing.

Buckstabu is literally the worst song they ever recorded.

>Sex is a better Buckstabu
haven't listened to it yet, but in what way? does it also have aggressive vocals?

Here sons of bitches!!
filecrypt.cc/Link/WLr8ljdqNZKHAtf2YEdSOEVbNl3cWLmwH_y2h2MkBFXT0_dJRy-_-pcjXRlpEFsQcmpUgxObQ17-D87TDTOB2ITyQWrXoIsgfQ28Wwnt1vPVc9MabvMTxZtglFKS8tqG.html

for all the retardos: there's a reason you don't post a link in public places and that's because it gets taken down faster. Just do a 0 iq tier google research to find in the same time span of you asking for the link

And FLAC.

filecrypt.cc/Link/BCbnYU-anGxUFnseECINx-7AX9QR2m6WBjSSD56nit0tL-N_TmYSYOJzwBck_Z4GTI9v_FPGC-IRi7djBuV-GidxceDQFLdYHxFzRMnslFPQNeFLhR3dcZSTHs1RWwnb.html

Nibba your links dont work

Zu spät mein Freund.

Schade.

Why must Diamant exist

För helvete

so is there any new real banger on this album like mann gegen mann or zerstoren?

Maybe Zeig Dich, but no.

Auslander but not for the same reasons.

>faggy electronics
you do realize that synths have been a key element of their sound since day one?

8-9/10 from me
What do you think fantano gonna give it?

zeig dich and tattoo for me

Absolutely fucking no.

They kinda got too old it seems, so every song sounds faggy and insipid.

As sad as it sounds Rammstein is no more an industrial metal icon. Now it's a dad-rock for middle-older-aged tier listeners who still stay devoted.

Industrial metal is dead.

I swear it's the same guy samefagging

Deathstars still can save it... right?..

Attached: 121732.jpg (600x400, 45K)

No.

excellent stuff by the lads. weit weg the only forgettable song after one listen

Really strong. Potential AOTY desu
Hope this isn't their last album, even though this is a good note to leave on

Every single released for this album has been insomnia-curing boredom. How the fuck is it so hyped?

i actually think its a perfect match

I'm afraid not...

i see what you did there

upboated, i love puns!!!

AUSLANDER is so different and so fucking good. Damn.
And what the fuck is it with the faggots hating on the eletronic music bits ? This is Rammstein thread, get the fuck out, it's industrial metal and it had it from the start.
Anyone who hates on Radio is a fag btw.

don't like the radio chorus cause it's overly simple & sounds too happy while the rest of the song is twisted and dark, if it had a melody in minor it would've been better

who fucking cares

only 2 singles have been released fag, and one of them is GOAT (radio)
but yeah deutschland is indeed boring af

A FUCKING MATCHSTICK

I can't take puppe seriously because hearing Till say poopee is the funniest thing to me

Attached: 1553812493671.jpg (646x501, 40K)