Would you abuse this slut throat?

Would you abuse this slut throat?

Attached: 8zjPJTO.jpg (2448x3264, 379.51K)

Sure thing, cutie pie

NO HOMO

Attached: Heterosexual_attraction_to_traps_and_homosexual_attraction_to_manginas.jpg (2200x1166, 1.81M)

Based

Attached: 1615053956972.jpg (979x1106, 127.7K)

Lets see that ass hoe

would you prefer to abuse this instead then?

Attached: 8c9180c3-9410-4543-9a58-fa9fd80016b2.jpg (720x540, 97.29K)

Attached: 4650347c-9f81-417e-8b8c-11d916baaeaa.jpg (720x540, 63.73K)

Both, I would fuck your little hole whilst holding you tight around the neck, you'd be where a good slut should be

Built for BBC

that sounds hot and like i couldn't do a thing about it..
>both
you mean you would alternate abusing both my holes?

Attached: 752eb23c-33be-4ed1-97d1-2b6403e75c96.jpg (720x540, 64.75K)

You got it, cutie.
I would love to fuck your throat and get all covered in your spit before taking your ass, pinning you by the neck and looking into your whore eyes.

no im not gay
also trannies are violent and dangerously mentally ill

do you really think?
uff that's really hot ngl... do you think i look like a whore then user?

Attached: 1640884581657.jpg (800x600, 35.38K)

Yes every sissy needs to gaped by an animalistic negro at least once, they fuck mercilessly as opposed to gentle Caucasians

Isn't it obvious that you do?
You should ask yourself why you don't happily call yourself one without hesitation.

a fair amount of black guys hit me up and like my pale body, i enjoy chatting with them :3 i don't see them as animalistic any more than any dom can be.. as long as i bring out that side of any hung guy i'm happy
i suppose so.. tho i have yet to be given a crumpled note after sucking cock.. i can imagine that a guy doing that without notice would make me feel so incredibly cheap but incredibly turned on all the same

Attached: 1609187681564.jpg (1342x853, 141.39K)

Cute, you take happy feelings over money.
That still makes you a whore, just not a "professional sex worker"

that's fair i guess.. a real man's cum is good payment

Attached: 20220322-122052.jpg (1440x1080, 258.8K)

God damn that ass is beautiful.
I would love to impregnate it, bear hugging you from behind, you would be hot to fuck against a mirror.
How would that be for payment, babe?

against a mirror because you want me to see how far i've gone in losing my masculinity and dignity? it would be payment enough tho of course i wouldn't also turn down a 20 note

Attached: gayboibutt9.jpg (1305x734, 124.94K)

So you can watch yourself be made a slut.
If you work that ass enough I would give you a 20, I would want a goodbye kiss to go with it too though

Yeah faggot massage my dick with your fucking lungs

I wanna see some fingers in that hole.

That hole looks like a fun place to cum

it's funny i've never kissed a man on the lips and yet i've happily kissed several cocks... i don't know why i find the idea of kissing a guy more embarrassing and harder to do..
that's a novel way of putting the request and it makes me very horny.. hnngh
how about this?
then you should dump a load into it user

Attached: fingering-short.webm (640x480, 1.58M)

>abuse throat

I have a fairly big dick, 8 inches and very thick. My girl compares it to having a tall boy beer can shoved up her.
I’ve found that I get much better head if I’m gentle with it than trying to throat fuck them. The looks of accomplishment on a whores face when they can get me down their throats and take me to the hilt is so damn sexy.
If you feel the need to get abuse, getting dickslapped in the face by this cock is usually enough to foot the bill

You wouldn’t have a choice. I’d shove my tongue in your slut mouth while you whimpered from having your hole stretched open. Your legs would be pinned against your chest and you’d be helpless

I love my bottoms red in the face, I would really want to swap our stuff around, who knows, in that position you may come around to the idea...

Good, you little whore. You're gonna trade oxygen for dick tonight

Kys

Show yourself really fucking your ass, we wanna see it you slut Xx

How fast and how many fingers can you get in there?
How much practice have you had, I'm really interested now...

the way you describe this is very sexy user and your cock sounds delicious.. i would accept your offer of taking it gently to make sure i swallow it all, and then slapping it on my face.. only one guy cock slapped me like that before and it was so humiliating and sexy at the same time..
okay well i guess it's settled then if i have no choice in the matter... and your trips of truth decide it.. i will feel so girly doing it :/
what does swapping our stuff around mean here?
checked.. and that's a very fair trade in my book user.. not that i would have much choice it seems..
i don't have great converted webms of that i'm afraid
hmm only a couple if i'm patient haha, i'm super tight..

Attached: gasm-540-short-no-audio.webm (720x540, 1.76M)

i was surprised my thread had as many replies and horny anons as it did.. and now it's gone quiet.. oh well

Attached: suckingcaged.webm (853x480, 1.83M)

Would love to dump some cum on your face.

ty user.. i would have to reward your dubs by letting you.. though maybe you'd do it without permission anyway?

Attached: 1615054988012.jpg (979x888, 96.74K)

Oh I would use you like a toy. Daddy loves to throat fuck his little girl.

thank you

Attached: suckingslut.webm (480x852, 1.56M)

Fuck that's hot I'd love to suck that cock with you

Tell me how much youd love to swallow my alpha seed, whore.

haha thanks, but i'm greedy and don't share :p
any man looks at me and gets hard, wants to feel my lips on his cock, is already more manly than me.. he deserves to empty his hot load down my eager sissy throat.. you deserve to get that relief user via my whore mouth

Attached: 1648993572883.png (960x545, 736.24K)

Post more ass

can't tell if i'd rather suck cock together with you or make you suck mine

okie
well you know my preference lol

Attached: gayboibutt1.jpg (1305x863, 126.66K)

I’d kick him right in the dick

i bet your slutty little lips would feel amazing, not to mention your asshole, but just looking at you makes me feel so jealous, and makes me want to become a submissive little femboy fucktoy too

haha well, decisions, decisions

Attached: 1612189115475.jpg (974x840, 162.47K)

no, i dont fuck men.

test

Good whore. Would love to have u as my cumdump at home. Eagerly waiting for me and my cock while I work.

Upon my arrival at home u already wait, presenting me ur mouth pussy or but, just as I wish. Would be a dream come true, sissy whore.

what do u use to shave??

is this you telling me to get tested?
intimate areas i either wax or use a bodygroomer
i would love to make your dreams come true and be your eager waiting sissy

Attached: 94mGlXY.jpg (1861x1351, 424.47K)

meant to say also that i often epilate for legs

Attached: 1606679825089.jpg (540x720, 34.75K)

a final bump probs

Attached: 559c824e-c0aa-4e7f-92e2-9d314eba3de9.jpg (540x720, 35.78K)

Hot as fuck, I was posting earlier but for whatever reason Captcha decided to not work anymore.
it was fun.

I would force u to swallow every day, hun. Until my scent and taste becomes an addiction

Nah. You've got nice feet and all, but I'm not into sluts.

yeah that happened for me as well, took a while to get back working
a reasonable request
you could always just accept footjobs then?

Attached: footjob.webm (854x480, 1.64M)

Actual fucking goblin

Show cum on ur face / in ur ass. Or how u swallow, princess.

A footjob is fine too

I'll have to wait for you to fill me up for that
well it's settled then

Attached: bbcdildoplay8.png (1906x1370, 958.56K)