Lol, nobody listens to this shit anymore. It was only popular because he died after all

Lol, nobody listens to this shit anymore. It was only popular because he died after all.

Attached: 51lAc6kLN4L._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_DzRJUI4
youtu.be/yiHcuQXKIjI?t=5m33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i listened it a couple times last month

I put Blackstar in the same sort of category as Nick Cave's Skeleton Tree in that it's an amazing album for what it is, but it's painful to listen to for most due to subject matter and context.

i listen to it

this though. like a crow looked at me or something, i don't always wanna listen to a gigantic bummer (even if it is artistically/emotionally powerful)

also dollar days is possibly bowie's best song

it's scott walker for redditors and they're flavor of the week with whatever fantano wants to hype so we can't really be surprised

scott walker if scott walker were a much more experienced musician who knew how to refine his ideas

t. brainlet

youtube.com/watch?v=eeJ_DzRJUI4

This is literally what Black Star would sound like if it was good and not made by a weak old man

>thinks niche and vague equates to amazing and intellectual
there's a section on bisch bosch where scott walker is literally just making fart noises

Best Bowie album

I still listen to it and it's still pretty good. It was good before Bowie died and it still is.

Listened to it a week ago for the first time in about a year. Still think it's really good. It was probably Bowie's best album since Scary Monsters which is pretty goddamn impressive for a man at death's door.

I CANT GIVE EVERYTHING ! I CANNNNNNNNNNT GIVE EVERYTHING... AWAAAAAAAAY

Literally listened to it yesterday

This
Op is a fag just like Bowie

*Sax solo intensifies*

Love this song and can feel all the pain and emotions

Attached: 05944AAB-DE52-42A3-BFF2-36136C61572A.jpg (2048x2048, 791K)

Attached: scruffy.jpg (347x503, 116K)

the two benefit from each other, also this : youtu.be/yiHcuQXKIjI?t=5m33s

imagine being so childish that all you can think about is le poo poo pee pee and not realize it’s just an instrumental for scott to sing over.

I'm going to listen to it to spite you, faggot

I wish Bad Witch was more in this vein compared to the sludgier, more ambient stuff we got. Such a unique track compared to the rest of the album

i like Bowie a lot but still havent heard this

Imagine taking Scaruffi's opinion seriously.

Attached: 1557425714563.jpg (900x900, 83K)

BASED

cringe

I listened to it in full yesterday.

It was shit.

I don't always agree with him but this is spot on.

I like Scott Walker's avant music and Blackstar. what does that make me

Decent b8