What would you do to sniff her

What would you do to sniff her

Attached: 4C9A965300000578-0-image-m-27_1527202801913.jpg (634x816, 31K)

I don’t need to sniff her. My flesh tempts me to breed a black qween, but I know that I am to save myself for my future Christian wife as God intended.

Proverbs 6:23-25
>For this command is a lamp, this teaching is a light, and correction and instruction are the way to life,
>keeping you from your neighbor’s wife, from the smooth talk of a wayward woman.
>Do not lust in your heart after her beauty or let her captivate you with her eyes.

Perhaps my future Christian wife will be black though and in that case, I would (for the most part) be able to sniff her whenever I wanted to.

thought this might have been megan and she would have reached the status to have been shilled here but am disAppoint

holy fucking based

have sex incel

i've posted in this thread once and you probably fuck with guys

Based and biblepilled

too based for this world

Based and breadpilled

Based and Christpilled

imagine giving up this bad

Hair is dumb, but her body is bangin. I might put in a moderate amount of effort to get close enough to sniff her.

see

go dilate tranny

honestly you know what dude i think an earnest interest in religion will do these people some good

God isn't real lmao

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg (550x521, 39K)

incredibly based

based

she's fat

Amen

imagine being so committed to being an edgy contrarian that you pretend being religious is anything but retarded

HOLY FUCKING BASED

t. coldsteel the edgehog

Yeah that's gonna be a BASED from me

>le spaghetti monster lmao

case in point

>decided to save self for marriage when younger
>finally break in high school and lose virginity to disgusting obese girl
>still consider suicide when thinking about it
Seriously, keep up your resolve. Jesus is real

Attached: 126949A3-DCE3-4485-B819-0C3BF83FDFBC.jpg (750x595, 49K)

at this point nobody's afraid of fedora pictures
it's a healthier coping mechanism than the shit r9k and pol peddles to them. i don't see the harm in it

fpbp based to the bullet hole

Attached: bill.jpg (1250x1250, 620K)

Attached: 1548085271268.jpg (2048x1536, 504K)

Blessed be for thou art based

im keeping my klondike bar thanks anyway

begone wayward woman

based and redpilled, mu is a christian board, fags and trannys begone

I get that you were excited that for a while your form of indoctrination was the cool, contrarian thing but no views on religion matter unless you thought through them yourself whether you are religious or an atheist. The retarded thing is never bothering to think through the implications of your beliefs, it's not like if everyone indoctrinated their kids into being atheists the world would be a better place. We already live in that world and those kids just ended up making religions that were just as bad as the old ones.

Imagine thinking bible posting is funny

>my christian wife is black
God IS fucking real

This post doesn't make any fucking sense, plenty of people decides to stop being religious for their own reasons, a Christian upbringing is definitely aggressive and manipulative, dont play dumb.

No you fucktard, it's about critical thinking. You can leave a religion for whatever reason you want, but people who just never studied one or left without thinking about why they left are just as worthless as people who got indoctrinated as children and never considered any other religion might be valid. If you leave a religion because they say you can't eat shrimp but you want to eat shrimp, you are just as likely to join some other religion when it comes along with things that appeal to you which is what is currently happening in society. Tons of people are joining non-theistic religious groups because they have zero critical thinking skills and were easily fooled. If you associate the word religion with Christianity or any other particular religion, you're just another brainwashed moron.

>Being this autistic
This thead has ironic christian posts, also you are are abstracting conceps definitions to fit into the definition of religion.
People making up actual religions are weak betas who need to be part of something and blame their failures on some mystical beings.

based and christianpilled

>thead
>conceps
Wtf is wrong with me today

please fuck off from spamming the thread with your gay upvotes
>>>/reddit/