I TOLD YALL BROCKHAMPTON WAS GONNA BE SHIT

I TOLD YALL BROCKHAMPTON WAS GONNA BE SHIT

IMAGINE PAYING 15 MILLION UP FOR ANY NEW ARTIST LMAO

Attached: brockhampton-sat-1-2-ws.jpg (816x425, 61K)

> Get signed for 15 milli
> Immediately kick the best member out of the group
> Drop your worst album yet
> Beat your high score by dropping an even worse album
> Cry about how hard it is to be signed to a major label

Attached: tumblr_oxiqsoWSFY1wbbkw9o4_r1_400.gif (268x349, 1011K)

nobody cares about your low iq nigger memerap garbage zoomer scum

fuck up braintard you're being edgy to be edgy and that makes you look like a troglodyte

i miss saturation summer

Attached: 9C8EEF65-CA8B-4546-8700-EFC71BC8B621.jpg (120x137, 21K)

>kick out vital member
>squander
no surprises.

>Just started college after graduating hs at the time
>Barely moved into new apartment by myself in summer S1 came out
>listened to S1 so many times while making food or just doing anything the whole summer
>still brings me back to how optimistic and new the world was to me back then
Damn man

>saturation 1 came out 2 years ago

Attached: EBBCD458-65F8-47CD-9338-F122FE6BFC8D.jpg (236x253, 11K)

the main issue isn't even that they lost a member. it's their chemistry after losing that member. they signed a shitty deal and they feel like shit

Yeah I feel like actually graduating in 2 years is really gonna fuck with me more, gotta enjoy my youth even more now before I turn into Robert Smith on Disintegration.

Agree with everything except them releasing two bad albums. I see Saturation III as their best.

III>II>I>>>>>>>>>>>>>Iridesence

based

fuck man im studying for finals rn and this hit me

didnt need these feels rn

> THIS

proud to say i've never heard an album or song from them. makes their failures more pleasurable

rip in pieces sorry my guy, is gonna happen to everyone at some point.

Attached: 1553781143992.png (467x458, 431K)

Bro don't do this to me, that shit came out last month alright? David Bowie barely died last year and god damnit why's it gotta be like this?

bowie died 3 years ago

THREE years ago
b4 uk it we're gunna b old and listening to "dad rap" like saturation, die lit, yeezus while our kids listen to new shit and we grow old and miserable with a sexless but managable marriage, probably working in a job we hate. we started drinking a lot and while it isnt full blown alcoholism yet you can tell its starting to become a lingering issue but you kinda just push it to the background like you have for most of the other things in your life bc youve learned to just numb yourself from the world as to not make yourself go literally insane

uhh i mean MERLIN MERLIN

I meant Iridescence and Kevin's new solo album which I think both fall under their six albums for RCA.