What do you listen to mostly?

What do you listen to mostly?

For me it's about 50% kusique 50% gusic with the occasional music as a guilty pleasure.

Attached: kusique gusic music muzak shmuzak.png (2013x664, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k85mRPqvMbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based

i unironically agree with this chart.

There's literally nothing wrong with Ryo Fuyuki you fucking pleb. Record and upload a video of yourself playing any of those songs and I'll kms on Livestream right now.

Except I won't...Because you can't

Also hybrid theory is pretty decent

really? stabscotch in the gusic category? why?

go back to youtube

well zappa is there

>twin infinitives, metal machine music, and trout mask replica lumped together with desertshore
Desertshore is not that hard to get through at all

because it deserved.

>getting elitist over vibrations in the air

OP I like you I think this meme has a lot of potential but please don’t have the latest Scaruffi flavor of the 8 and the tourist noise album in Gusic it makes you look retarded

that's not the question, if an album is hard to get or not, the thing is that those albums are supreme art

Oh also put nu swans instead of hybrid theory in Shmusic it’ll be funnier

you're actually retarded. spiderland and yeezus should be switched though

This type of pretentiousness is what ruined music

It’s actually what made this board great once upon a time because behind the shitposting people got exposed to adventurous new frontiers. Now we’re a Reddit hugbox where people flood the front page with flavor of the week pop and meme rap shit and ten thousand Beatles threads a day and can get away with it

cringe

spot the newfag

You know, in my day people discovered music organically on their own.
You either browsed the web aimlessly and stumbled upon something interesting or you went outside and explored record stores.
Yea Forums and algorithms ruined music.

Nobody listens to the albums you post when you accompany them with shit opinions that nobody asked for

that’s exactly why every influential meme album in Yea Forums‘s history came from before 2013 and nothing after that has had any sort of longevity. remember TPAB? i sure don’t.

I mean no shit but in the age of the internet Yea Forums at least used to not be an echo chamber. It was like being in a hot topic or a high school lunch room half the time, sure, but those people kept in their threads and real interesting folks kept to their own threads. I agree that nu-Yea Forums and the essentials list really fucked up online music discourse though. Memes like OP’s are the closest we have to a solution, and it worked in 2010-2011 Yea Forums to raise the level of discourse again a bit. If I’m gonna be depressed and stuck here for life I say we try to make it interesting again at least

(not true, by the way)

newfags don’t remember Tourist, CLT, Hanoi’s, fuck even Lazare. being a pompous troll is the best way to get people to berudgingly try shit. Trust me, I’ve tried to make nice hugbox threads where I spoonfeed experimental recs and people just troll with fantano opinions

Hampus**

what are some better noise albums

Literally all of them had shit taste except CLT after admitting the superiority of classicism, Tourist in particular was literally just a p4k poster with a veneer of elitism.

not OP but I loved that album long before Scaruffi reviewed it

no shit, but they were better than what came before. now the people who have continued to get better taste in almost ten years have nowhere to post it without being drowned out by ecelebs, dadrock, and memerap. you're really not good at big picture thinking, are you?

it's zappa-esque and gong-pilled

good candidates for Gusic would be like actual classics of the genre - King of Noise, Venereology, Sheer Hellish Miasma... you know, nothing kusique but solid

based retard

The only kusique song ever released

youtu.be/k85mRPqvMbE

i agree it's a good album but it makes it clear that the organization is basically reddit < RYM < Scaruffi OP doesn't like as much < Scaruffi OP likes < ??? which is transparent and played out

>i posted it again mama gimme tendies

Attached: apu_dance.gif (840x488, 511K)

it’s closer to scaruffi’s more accessible picks and Yea Forumscore and scaruffi’s less accessible picks.

All the Music mucore is 8+ from Scaruffi (then you have Korn as 7.5) but yeah 6/half dozen

yeah, but all the music picks are his more accessible favorites. then you have less accessible stuff that overlaps with RYMcore like anthony braxton and royal trux in gusic. the dichotomy is pretty obvious.

This is just a weaker retread of the locked patrician chart meme without any actual albums to irritate people.
It's insane how with the rise of databases like Discogs, RYM and Wikipedia finding interesting music online becomes so much easier and exposes many more artists to the public, but people still don't give a shit.

I agree but Beatles threads are based

Right yes 6/half dozen the point is it’s all Scaruffi still

0:0:2:6:3

It’s because when they go to discuss music they have a hugbox waiting to confirmation bias that RYM top 100 drivel is actually the best music ever so there’s no motivation to explore

big yikes

>calls someone a pleb while unironically defending linkin park and youtube-core
what the fuck happened to this board?

>removes Atomizer from gusic
>replaces it with Desertshore
based

>t. low IQ shmuzak-eating pleb
get scaruffi-pilled bitch

WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME WHAT IS KUSIQUE TELL ME FUCKING TELL ME

Attached: file.png (500x500, 240K)

>too much of a newfag to know any kusique
>too much of a newfag to know this would be funnier if it was the deleuze pasta replaced with kusique

>t. 0:0:0:0:1

all of that is npc music

This, it's pretty accurate.

>Desertshore
BASED

Even the far left chart? I really think that [Album Title Restricted to IQ 140+] is a fantastic work of art. I guess I could see finding [Album Title Restricted to IQ 140+] or [Album Title Restricted to IQ 140+] a bit more normie than that, but that doesn't make them not incredible masterpieces.

yeah I hate when my npc friends make me listen to lullabyland

gtfo to reddit with this spacing

this shit retarded meme is making me laugh I don't know why

>if i call the good albums npc music then I won't feel as embarrassed about listening to shmuzak

Attached: file.png (900x900, 232K)

Kusique, I'm not a faggot.
Because muh scaruffi.
Of course I can't, I don't play any of the three instruments in the album. Listen to better music.
My favorite albums.

>korn
>music

Attached: ew.png (1000x808, 404K)

>thinks limp bizkit is better than korn
yeah you are a retard

where did everybody hear about stabscotch, besides scaruffi? would some of you tell me? id like to know

>thinks i like limp bizkit
Yeah, I'm the retard

Attached: 1479337539437.png (600x569, 74K)

korn s/t is literally the best nu-metal album (by far) and also one of the best metal albums of the 90s, get some taste kid, lol, so sad

dude, I don't give a fuck about your "new metal" shit

kid a, illinoise and pet sounds are better than that.

>muh pop muzak

In case you wonder what's behind those padlocks.

Attached: 1557929000842.jpg (1452x1594, 728K)

Then you have shit taste and no personal opinions

>Then you have shit taste
irony: the post

What m8?, Its an ironic chart

no it ins't lmao

I only listen to Poosique

based scaruffi drones

a piece of shit among diarrhea

have you listened to it?

>kusique
>album cover clearly says musiques

Gusic music and lil bit o muzak

kek

well the kusique section is just a bunch of locks and i've definitely locked stuff before so i guess i listen to kusique
i've only heard like the first minute of trout mask replica, and none of the other albums there. safe to say i don't listen to gusic
from the music list, i thought loveless was pretty bad, the banana album was pretty good but kinda boring, i liked the king crimson one even though it was a bit too long for my liking, i haven't heard that doors album specifically but i do like a lot of their hits. i don't believe trash nu-metal belongs here, should probably be put in the "shmusak" category. and that red hot chili peppers album was trash.
i enjoyed every single "muzak" album here that i've heard.
i liked yeezus, and blue is my favourite album of all time.
so i mostly listen to muzak with a little bit of shmuzak and music influences tossed in there as well.

nice blog post reddit

Post names, faggot

thanks dude! :D let me add u to my friends list real quick bro, you seem hella chill

>same shit everyone circle jerks about
>ohhhh im so smart i listen to the same thing as all my em yew friends youre the stupid one!!!
npc.

t. npc

t. npc

Anyone who uses "Kusique" needs to leave. "Kino" is Yea Forums shit to describe film and tv and does not belong here.

Anyone knows what are those?

Attached: 14786923566.jpg (704x591, 226K)

I found them after Scaruff, then found out they're from my town. Neat.

>provocative picture of female is album cover
trash

pleb

100% Kusique

Attached: Dettinger_-_Oasis_1_320.jpg (700x700, 549K)

>getting elitist about combinations of 1s and 0s in your computer web browser