Face it Yea Forums. This is the most important album since Dark Side of the Moon...

Face it Yea Forums. This is the most important album since Dark Side of the Moon. Every song is pure heart-pulling genius with no bullshit.

RIP Jah. See you in Heaven.

Attached: 17xxxxxx.png (304x303, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE
pastebin.com/qC79EpU7
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBGlAvVVGw
youtube.com/watch?v=phkcRXwD0ds
youtube.com/watch?v=RWT4YtghGQc
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/lets-pretend-were-numb-prod-khaed
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/i-dont-wanna-do-this-anymore
soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/riot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this ghetto whiny trash deserved death and his music is 8th grade wrist cutter tier

fuck off

Jah was a legend whose music will go on to influence millions of artists in the near future.

kys so u can meet him in hell

>beating pregnant girlfriend
>going to heaven

X was NOT murdered for money or clout. His murder was a SET UP by his inner circle.
PROOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=N2Nlhra6E-4
youtube.com/watch?v=UKSI-W32ggE

in 5 years nobody will remember his music guaranteed. dude sucked at producing, sucked at writing lyrics, and sucked at being a halfway decent person

He didn't produce anything.

His lyrics convey deep sorrow and the confusion he had about the world and himself.

Jah was changing for the better when he was murdered/martyred. Why pretend the person he was when he was (allegedly) hurting others was the same person he was when he was taken from us?

shit tier soundcloud rappers

>I gave her everything
>She took my heart and left me lonely
>I think broken heart's contagious
>I won't fix, I'd rather weep
>I'm lost then I'm found
>But it's torture bein' in love
>I love when you're around
>But I fuckin' hate when you leave

Attached: 1499487804_akkoimportantalso.jpg (368x285, 18K)

>allegedly
There's literally an audio recording of him bragging about it. You can google it. It's easy to find.

Rip in piece Jah, u were like Cobain n Pac rolled into one.

Lol a little after X died my nephew found out about him and kept leaving these notes around the house for people to "accidently" find where he just wrote random edgy shit like this over and over again. One page he just wrote NUMB THE PAIN NUMB THE PAIN repeatedly and he started smoking pot and pretending he was hallucinating on it and shit. I really like to think I wasn't that bad as a teen but I did listen to nu metal so maybe I was lol.

He said on that tape he never hit Geneva. Geneva lied about the abuse allegations and wanted the charges dropped. She also went back to Jah several times.

>One page he just wrote NUMB THE PAIN NUMB THE PAIN repeatedly and he started smoking pot and pretending he was hallucinating on it and shit.
Holy mother fucker, that's hilarious.

Sounded like X had BPD

Here OP, read this.

pastebin.com/qC79EpU7

>Until I started fucking her up bruh. I started fucking her up because she made one mistake. And from there, the whole cycle went down. Now she’s scared. That girl is scared for her life. Which I understand
>I will kill that bitch if she play with me

How would you know?

>set up by his friends
>not killed by dr*ke

No great loss for music.

Because Jah didn't make music, he made KUSIC.

If you checked thru his trajectory & how he treated his online connection with his audience as openly as possible like a therapy session + check up BPD signs & symptoms in the DSM, it wouldn't seem out of the blue to see that diagnosis latched onto him. If X had gone to see actual therapists / counselors + had guidance before he did his fuck-shit (delinquency), he'd probably still alive (or not, idk... at least his fuck-shit generated much of his early SC shit). His mom didn't give much of a shit about his wellbeing... I don't think anybody took close care to him, not even to himself. This kid was lost and only had himself to turn to.

TL;DR:
idfk dawg. It's just a feeling

every day......... i think of him ;-;
rest in peace Jah, you were taken too soon from us all

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: xtensioncordvschickencurry.png (829x727, 102K)

CLOUT MARTYR

say what you want about the kid, but X really made waves in the industry with glimpses of versatility in his music and image aesthetic; dividing music listeners and assembling fans from all walks of life alike

this is twitter-tier trolling and faggots are biting, what happen Yea Forums

This.

Fuck off.

lauging
irl
r
l

i genuinely thought he was great. a loss 4 rap

he was a mumbling ape and he's gone forever

Thinking isn't everyone strong suit. Have you tried fingerpainting or chugging bleach instead?

How was X a "mumble rapper?" He barely mumbled.

this

ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢˡᵘʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ

im just more disappointed that his crew couldnt make anything out of being around him
members 4 was awful and ski mask is making one dimensional music

he was pretty unique in the soundcloud era when its all said and done

Fuck you, that banana peeler is never coming back

Attached: AP_420201061-e1549904553420[1].jpg (410x231, 10K)

he rapped a basic flow over generic beats he didn't produce, so unique

Dude they made up and Curry has done tributes to X at his shows.

This is you lmao

Attached: AD26D50D-01D4-4BD1-84F8-93C8167249C4.jpg (750x1071, 135K)

No. I'm in my mid 20s.

pwned

100% agree
i wouldnt be alive today if it werent for 17

Attached: 1550453771211.jpg (4128x2322, 2.88M)

that's insane

hey pig, clean your keyboard

he had like 3 or 4 kino hairstyles and about 3 or 4 good songs

take that how youd like

Attached: 37409267_269895183603183_1225924609925185536_n.jpg (480x480, 75K)

Attached: XXXTentacion-new-look.jpg (1200x755, 143K)

What makes you assume all of Jah's fans were mindless teenagers?

Only teenagers really care about image when it comes to music.

the music was real fucking good though. the image was just a bonus

Not only that, but Gekyume is NOT Jah's child and Jenesis is a liar.
youtube.com/watch?v=LxBGlAvVVGw

100% certain Gekyume is really the child of Kid Trunks. Jen was sleeping with multiple friends of X around the time she and X were sleeping together. She and X never dated either and there's reports they never had much of a relationship.
youtube.com/watch?v=phkcRXwD0ds

The reason why X's mother is blocking Jen from taking a paternity test for Gek is because she knows the baby isn't X's and doesn't want to get caught in a lie. Cleo only revealed Jen as the baby mama because Jen was listed as a witness for the prosecution in X's murder case, meaning she has info about his murder, and Cleo didn't want to look suspicious since she knew it would come out eventually.

>basedposting
>scaruffi drone
>fantanofag
>zoomer
>boomer
>gigachad posting
>what does he listen to
This board is superficial too

youtube.com/watch?v=RWT4YtghGQc

X said he wasn't dating her around the time when she would have gotten pregnant despite Jen claiming she and Jah began dating in January. Ask yourself: on what basis would she have to lie?

It's because Jah's killing was a setup by his friends and Jen knows the people who set him up (not saying she was behind it of course, but she knows a lot more than she's letting on).

Also:
>clout martyr

NOT

His SoundCloud stuff was his best.

LMAO

>album is barely 20 minutes long
>most songs are just over one minute in length
>X's wailing on some of the tracks is just hideous
>needs to rely on Vine samples

How the fuck did a 10-year old get a chain?

people will deny this but just look at the youth nowadays. to zoomers x is a literal icon who theyll grow up and tell stories about "man i remember when x died..."

idk why people try so hard to dismiss it either. regardless of if hes had an impact, influential =/= good by any means. so many artists have been crazy influential but are trash but that doesnt mean they havent touched a whole generation of listeners. i personally like his shit (mostly his early crazy aggressive stuff) but i can admit that a lot of it is cringy. doesnt matter tho hes already cemented in music

rip x

Where were you when you first heard X was killed?

I came back from the mall, logged on to Twitter, and saw #RIPX was trending. I just assumed it was another publicity stunt until I noticed how X's name was the top trending with 2.6 million tweets, clicked on it and the first thing I saw was an article entitled "XXXTentacion Shot and Killed in Florida". I couldn't believe it. He had so much ahead of him.

Wow hes unironically really fucking based and redpilled

dude had no impact, like everyone cheered when died lmao

not a great loss for music

tired of these shitty false flag posts were the op acts like a 12 year old about some dude who was irrlvant the second he got shot

link his scoundloud vro

Attached: R-567665-1245380635.jpeg.jpg (600x600, 61K)

You're right op if you're an edgy, emo kid who is all like "muh feelings" and "we live in a society", sure.

This is X's fanbase summarised.

you are the ugliest people i swear

this is not at op but at all the bitterness in this thread. youre out of touch if you think jah wasn't pac to this generation of kids.

unsurprising because Yea Forums has always been out of touch. look at the streaming numbers retards. he's not making drake or ed sheeran music.

honestly the takes in this thread make sense if theyre written by 1. incels 2. autists

hes gonna be sick on t shirts a few years from now. peep the biopic Bad Vibes Forever releasing in 2027.

a few of his best songs because you guys have a habit of hating before listening

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/lets-pretend-were-numb-prod-khaed

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/i-dont-wanna-do-this-anymore

soundcloud.com/jahseh-onfroy/riot

Attached: xxx6.jpg (629x639, 77K)

Bet you he's shitposting in this very thread.

never listened to x before today. this is honestly trash wtf.

lmao

Attached: aflamexxxtinguished.png (936x768, 231K)