What does mu think of the new Sebastian tracks? Who else is hyped for the new album?

What does mu think of the new Sebastian tracks? Who else is hyped for the new album?
youtube.com/watch?v=D2bC3zOTgD4
youtube.com/watch?v=-kyAucCCiRI

Attached: p02wwhgb.jpg (960x540, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1zC1iA9F0
youtube.com/watch?v=0RuCRgVPBqE
youtu.be/XRtXKjBLY4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=arEgV6_Oah0
youtube.com/watch?v=C1wbVZ7evdw
youtube.com/watch?v=NNvjiPe1njk
youtu.be/4VgLcBGdqrE
youtu.be/t7zRK4R1FLk
youtu.be/dTDwclVOgP8
youtu.be/H2D2Pu_qU9g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're no huge vagina, but still pretty good. I love his remixes album

is this image to feminine gay men kissing or two butch lesbians?

he's kissing himself newfriend

God damn i havent heard about this band since 2011

i miss the aggression of his older tracks
this is just standard pop fare with a a slight french touch

cute desu

Seems like a good sign for the album even though I'm not really into the songs that much.

Thirst sounds like it will be better within context of the album, and a bit underwhelming by itself. Run For Me is a pretty basic pop RnB song with some crunchy synths.

Still pretty excited. The song that Busy P plays and the song teased at the beginning of the Thirst video are what I'm especially excited for.

Attached: 1557727127164m.jpg (819x1024, 122K)

I spent a period of about three years obsessed with SebastiAn's live show, watching/listening to clips on a daily basis. It was even better than Alive 2006/7. The 2012-ish set was best realized as a four part video of the Avalon set, which was subsequently taken down. Fragments remain which hint at what I'm getting at: one of the greatest live performances ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm1zC1iA9F0

The best surviving fragment of SebastiAn's live show, 1/2 (LOUD):

youtube.com/watch?v=0RuCRgVPBqE

Sebastian always sounded to me like Justice done badly

Based. One of my favorite clips of him DJing. That Motor remix is the shit.

youtu.be/XRtXKjBLY4Y

That's because you have poor taste, and it's no more complicated than that. SebastiAn is the apex of French House. Total is better than every Daft Punk album, and every Justice album, full stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=arEgV6_Oah0

It is impossible for SebastiAn to perform the Neus remix too many times. He made it a centerpiece of a major early concert in Barcelona. Talk about making a production of yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1wbVZ7evdw

Later, having fun with Busy P, it was used in a transition. The following piece is sexy as fuck, I imagine all sorts of autistic things, sword fights, orgies...

youtube.com/watch?v=NNvjiPe1njk

Huh, people talking about SebastiAn here? Total is the shit, has so many good songs.
Pretty cool that Yes is actually sampled from a song.

He also samples from the best
youtu.be/4VgLcBGdqrE
youtu.be/t7zRK4R1FLk

Don't sleep on the Our Time remix either, homie

youtu.be/dTDwclVOgP8

You are retarded or you have no idea what you are talking about. His production is very basic. There is nothing interesting or unique about it. The sound he's trying to achieve on Total has been done much better by Justice 4 years prior to that. Send me a single track of his that is better than Genesis or Phantom Pt. II.

Sebastian is based, but he'll never make Homework

I like him less than Cross era Justice but he's still good though.
youtu.be/H2D2Pu_qU9g