Why is this dog shit the only frozen pizza in stores? It makes me sick and tastes fucking awful

Why is this dog shit the only frozen pizza in stores? It makes me sick and tastes fucking awful

Only time it’s bearable is fresh out of the oven and still hot and then I have to throw 50-75% out

Attached: AE3DE89F-F78A-470A-B6C6-9473A08B4E94.png (600x600, 382.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80zWv_yRRN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>when you're such a fat fuck you're even picky when it comes to pizza

DiGiorno Hand Tossed > red baron > digiorno's rsing crust

Way too much salt in those things. Makes me sick too.
Learn to make your own pizza, OP. It’s fun, cheap, and better for you.

Ever time I try it tastes like shit

It must suck to live in burgerland

I miss Celeste pizzas

That's why they said learn, faggot.

> this shit
> the only thing in stores
Big brain time

>dog shit
Stopped reading there.
Zoomer language is so retarded. Thanks for making it easy to identify what an immature fuck you are. Grow some real nuts faggot.

>only zoomer say dogshit
Tell me you never played a team contact sport without telling me you never played a team contact sport

> have to throw out
What the fuck is wrong with you?
At least get drunk and eat the rest of it. Food has never been more expensive and animals have died for it, so at least respect them that much. Not to mention that food is one of the few American products you can still buy (if relevant to you)

Shut your little lips zoomer, quit trying to act like your regular schizo bad boy born and raised on Yea Forums.

What a dumb little shit lol.

Where the fuck do you live? There should be an entire ass aisle full of freezers of different brands. Just don't live in a shithole, lesson learned

>only frozen pizza in stores
What store are you going to you retarded nigger? No Digiorno? No Tony's? No Tombstone? No Amy's? No Screamin' Sicilian? No Totino's? No California Pizza Kitchen? No Newman's Own?

Take one of the leftover slices and masturbate with it. Do a facial on the red baron on the pizza box. With your free hand, kiss your fingertips like a gourmand and declare "THAT'S-A ITALIAN!"

"I'M A-WARIO! I'M-A GONNA WIN!" can also be substituted.

Also, isn't the red baron german. wtf, german pizza?

Attached: itsamewario.jpg (1400x1400, 219.97K)

look up adam ragusea pan pizza on youtube
it's foolproof and better than shit youll buy in stores
for the record though i like red baron 2bh

red baron pizza is an american brand

there are a lot of good german frozen pizza brands

m.youtube.com/watch?v=80zWv_yRRN0

Solar Plexus Clown Glider

Rectangular school pizza > Totino's Party Pizza > California Pizza Kitchen > Digorno > Tombstone > Red Baron > * > Digorno's croissant crust

This man frozen pizzas.

>Screamin' Sicilian
Now we're talking, Screamin' Sicilian is my shit!

Attached: 1627957783869.gif (112x112, 326.74K)

hail to the king, baby

Attached: 30cac441-d022-44df-bb4a-e8a9fa9b3555.61d412a425926f365d9bb185b4850d6d.jpg (2400x2400, 987.57K)

Freschetta > all others

'Contains A Bioengineered Food Ingredient'

Yeah dont buy that brand unless you want to be part of the experiment. Fair warning. Also start reading food labels. #TheMoreYouKnow

>tombstone
yes eat your wait to grave american pig

Attached: Murica.jpg (1024x576, 97.02K)

Solar Plexus Clown Glider

Attached: cwyptoland.png (722x567, 664.57K)

Attached: dolf.png (193x194, 55.63K)

Just make your own you fat stinky lazy nigger.
If you’re too much of a stupid fat stinky lazy nigger to make one out of pizza dough then do a DIY one with either flat bread or naan bread, pizza sauce, pooperoni, cheese and whatever else toppings you want.
God you’re such a smegma eating fat stinky lazy nigger.

>doesn't know "dogshit" has been a phrase forever
>calls other people zoomers

sounds like a lot of work to make and clean up to MAYBE eve come out edible, let alone tasty (since i can't cook)

Learn or deal with the frozen trash you dumb nigger

Just fucking put the thing in the oven at 400F for like around 15-20 min you fat stinky lazy nigger.

an italian wrote this

I’m not Italian you dumb nigger.

But you are a spicy meat ball.

cum

Yo mama.
Nigger.

> Rectangular school pizza
I know a delivery man for school cafeterias. I need to ask him what that godly pizza is and how exactly they cook it

Get a better store. Mine has Digiorno and all the usual ones. Even has some specialty brands. It's Kroger if you were wondering what store.

Guacamole Nigger Penis

We eat this like we've lost our minds.
"Packers are on in 10 minutes, better put a pizza in."
"Little Marie just took her first steps, better put a pizza in."
"North Tower was hit, better put a pizza in."

Attached: images.jpg (219x230, 13.76K)

>Tell me .... without telling me ....

Definitely a zoomer

Ellsworth Cheese curds.....so good the MN state fair uses them.

We are sorry that your $3.99 frozen food disk didnt taste good enough to make you cum. Maybe if you try another generic grocery store pizza it will be better.

Attached: OhYeah.jpg (512x458, 38.53K)

Go to Safeway and get their store brand pizzas. Thank me later.

for cheap frozen I'm a Roma's guy myself

we also have this disease in Michigan. I think it's something in the lake water. or maybe just the psychological impact of our proximity to Chicago

that's a pizza, cunthandle

Attached: sad-dog.png (500x491, 185.03K)

Ope, got 'im.

>born and raised on Yea Forums
This is why we need abortions

Attached: totinospepparty01.jpg (720x581, 171.46K)

i remember when you could get these for a dollar :(

Remember when they were round in a box?

Attached: ky6b89ji1bt41.jpg (4160x3088, 1.85M)

Attached: 41GXciA3HVL._AC_SX466_.jpg (466x466, 30.39K)

There was another brand which tried the same thing and created a horribly nasty product. There was a good video on YouTube and now I can't find it : (

Attached: istock-514622028_r69bg4m.jpg (1240x846, 1.03M)

Just make your own pizza bro it's literally the easiest shit there are like 3 ingredients, just make your own dough, mix a pack of yeast with 3 cups of flour, add a little water until it's mixed and then add a little olive oil, wait at least 2 hours or as long as 2 days, the longer the fluffier, I usually do it overnight or for 24 hours, but honestly 2 hours is enough to make fine pizza.
Anyway it makes it way tastier that way