Why are conservatives always like this?

Why are conservatives always like this?

Attached: rfe8rzkt72y81.png (738x797, 351.8K)

Based

because they're actually false flag democrats

It doesn’t matter. Trumpshits will worship anyone who says things they like. I’m trans btw.

>Why are conservatives always like this?

Like what? Homosexuals? Liars? Bad liars? Handicapped, body and soul?

Rino son that's a rino. Maybe he's bi thought you freaks would love that. Don't know don't care. So much fake shit out now days who gives a fuck.

>enjoying outing a person and being malicious about their sexual identity

Are you sure you're not a trump supporter?

>be faggot
>learn how they spread hiv to everyone they know
>get hemorrhoids
>get raped constantly by other fags
You'd think more fags would be anti LGBT

Attached: 1610066982993.jpg (500x495, 33.1K)

Homosexuals? Liars? Bad liars? Handicapped, body and soul?
All of the above

anti LGBTQ men don't fool me, they are closeted fags.

just like those anons that go into gay/trap threads to spew their hate, why are u clicking on the thread in the first place? they secretly love that shit. it's a front

kek

What a shame. He seemed like such a stand-up guy.

Gay Old Party

Lol this post reeks of boomery

Only a faggot would be named Madison

>I’m trans btw.

I'm vegan, btw

Ahh yes, a Trump republican is a Tino. Cope and seethe.

Kek I'd never run for office because somewhere on the interwebs exists a pic of me and a buddy jokingly sharing a pullout couch without shirts though we were wearing boxers. In this same set I appear fully nude, cupping my junk behind an asian girl who is screaming
2009 was a great year!

Attached: no-pussyfooting.jpg (1500x938, 429.83K)

Who cares

His dick doesn't work anyway. That's why the other Republicans don't invite him to the sex and cocaine parties. He's butt-hurt about it.

"spoken against the community". Shit ton of faggot hate the alphabet community from all sides of the spectrum.

This is not the gotcha you think it is. This is good old "you ain't black if you don't vote democrat"

Cawthorn is a false flag democrat.... Haha, trumptards will say anything in order to not look stupid

I had no idea who this guy was until I saw this post. I then read his Wikipedia and holy shit, what an abomination of a human being.

Anyways the guy fucked other dudes--not that there's anything inherently wrong with it. But he's obviously a liar/piece of shit in general, and it's not surprising considering he was home-schooled and likely didn't have the same kind of social interactions necessary for normalcy (in addition to already being prone to fuck-upery).

He's already fucking up this much and he's only in his mid-20s; he's gonna crumble.

It's about the hypocrisy you fucking retard

, see

Eh as long as he votes right I'll still vote for him.

I watched a clip but I don't know if it's the only one. It's pretty obvious, based on how he's thrusting, that they're joking around. Argue all you want about how gay it may be to horse around with other naked dudes.

Do you joke around naked with your friends and hump their faces?

Faggot

why are all republicans homosexual?

Attached: 1651844642230.jpg (400x400, 21.88K)

>tds
yikes

>we were just joking around
>I was all like wouldn't it be funny if you put your dick in my ass lol

I joke around with your mom by almost humping that cock-desperate whore's face but no-fucking-way and I touching that disgusting cunt.

Madison Cawthornevis not a Rhino. He's a MAGA retard. Not all Trumpists are retards, but some are. He's one.

>Icee what you did thar.

But he's such a lying sack of crap, I suspect the whole wheelchair thing us fake.

>butt-hurt
Ha, no, not possible. Butt-numb?

"But I poop from there"

Not gay if balls are not touching.

What the hell does trans have to do with this? It literally hurts your argument when you keep making it all about you

No, the poopbag is over on the side

republicans are the new democrats

Bingo, he probably said something completely innocuous like JK Rowling did before the mob turned on her. To these people, the term "if you aren't with us you are against us" gives you and idea as to their mindset, same with "silence is violence".

A rino you want to fuck. You fucking dick sucking hick faggot.

You're not trans you fucking delusional retard. You're pretending to be something you're not because you hate yourself and you think that calling yourself "trans" makes you special or interesting. It doesn't. You're nobody, and nobody gives a flying fuck about you no matter how many retweets or likes you get from people who believe that if enough people are degenerate pieces of shit, then it's okay. It's not. You're mentally ill and a biological abomination. Fuck off.

Attached: 1621110599223.jpg (1024x768, 133.62K)

K.

Anyway guys, now that hes done talking, check this picture out!

Attached: readitharderfaggot.jpg (1260x846, 212.24K)

Yeesh.

CAW! CAW!

It's just a joke bro.

Seethe.

In the words of the poet, they were born that way.

Attached: gay white house 1989-06-29.jpg (1200x720, 284.26K)

Kinda makes sense for him. He’s a cripple so his cock probably doesn’t work. It’s better for everyone for him to be a power bottom

The real question is who actually gives a fuck? all this political bullshit attacks the person instead of their beliefs as politicians. Same thing happened to Trump, Bernie, and Biden. Buying into the medias bs makes you just as brain dead as all the bots.

He's only partially crippled. As a result of a car accident that he caused. That killed his high-school boyfriend. And that he blamed on him.
Republican values!

Attached: postillioneur.jpg (981x887, 197.79K)

doubt half of that is accurate, especially considering your brainwashing

jokes on you, they are bots, they just don't know it

So you think his cock still gets hard? Do you think it’s big and thick? He’s pretty cute so I’m just asking questions we’re all thinking

>Man who thought he lost all hope loses last bit of hope he didnt know he still had

Attached: 1366163382439.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Attached: its science.png (1600x900, 1.7M)

keep seethng ivan
>yikes

He might be a "catcher", not a "pitcher".

I live in his district so I see news about him a lot. I don't think any single politician has done so much to shoot themselves in the foot, over and over again.. when at first glance he seems like he could be the perfect conservative.

Solar Plexus Clown Glider

Attached: dothat.png (525x541, 295.97K)