Honest question: will Joe Biden go down as the worst president in US history?

Honest question: will Joe Biden go down as the worst president in US history?

Attached: janny is a tranny.jpg (1200x800, 211.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22/obama-drones-trump-killings-count/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope

Attached: 00-trump-cand-page-superJumbo.jpg (720x1080, 123.99K)

Most likely

this

orange scamming manbaby will keep the crown forever

>inb4 orange man bad rent free cope

ABSOLUTELY!

this scumbag was the worst
>you are welcome for the correction

Attached: 1646801377201.jpg (479x478, 22.4K)

Without a doubt

Attached: 1639223160417.jpg (500x500, 25.7K)

/Thread

Stop it why is isn’t more of the thread on my side

Recent history, probably. Nixon is probably the worst overall

What was it that made him the worst president?

Attached: CHINA girl.jpg (768x827, 143.62K)

Being a liberal Democrat, did you even have to ask why OP is such a faggot?

Nixon didn’t call for a coup against the government because he lost

Joe is unfortunately in the chair as the 200 years of bad decisions is crashing down.

At least the most handsome one. It was about time that we got a Democrat as our president again. Trump ruined enough, and now you're blaming Biden for trump's mistakes and their consequences that are unfolding now.

We’d make good decisions if assholes didn’t stop electing Republicans

didn't trump already win that?

Ha you wish.

Even Nixon is recency bias.
He's not as bad as the president who did nothing to prevent the civil war.

Attached: George_Peter_Alexander_Healy_-_James_Buchanan_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg (1024x1348, 182.17K)

Hell no

Attached: Dubya.jpg (319x276, 13.15K)

Butthurt Trump turd

Yes. He’s fucked up the border and the economy. He’s allowed Putin to invade. World leaders don’t even bother to return his calls.

He fucked up Afghanistan so badly he handed the country over to the Taliban meaning the past years of money and lost lives were for absolutely nothing. And then the very last thing he did in Afghanistan was a drone strike that killed a bunch of innocent people including kids. And then he held absolutely no one accountable for this war crime

Trump would have already been impeached if he did this

Too bad you can’t impeach him from Russia Boris

Worse than Obama? Because that's what conservatives were saying about Obama six, seven, eight years ago.

>doesn’t refute any points. Just screams incoherently about Russia

Typical liberal. This is why no one takes you faggots seriously. Every one of you is dumber than the last

They’re still not happy that we elected a black man twice

Don’t be mad that you were instantly outed as a Russian troll Boris

Obama murdered a US citizen and his son without charges or trial using “secret evidence”, and oversaw the biggest mass surveillance of US citizens in history. He’s a war criminal piece of shit just like Bush and Biden

The withdrawal fro Afghanistan was Donald Trump's doing. Nobody on either side of the aisle had any idea our client state would collapse so fast.

>Obama was a NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
Seething

Thanks for proving my point. There’s no defense for the dementia ridden war criminal that sits in the WH, driving the country into the ground more each day

But calling for a coup against a legitimately elected government =OK

It doesnt fucking matter who is who. They’re all senile zionist pedophiles.

You didn't answer my question. Biden and Obama can't both be the worst president. So which is it?

>The actual Criminal is not a criminal because he said he wasn't, and he would never lie to me

Attached: 1651875476240.gif (256x192, 1.66M)

If you’re not Russian, the only point you seem to be making here is you’re still sucking trumps cock even though you lost

Nixon & Trump exist.. so no.

>covid-19 pandemic
>supply chain issues
>inflation
>incoming recession
>economic war with russia
>?????
>no profit

Joe Biden is an idiot for starting an economic war with Russa.

He fucked with the supply chain by trying to force vaccinations.

He dipped into the U.S. oil reserves to lower the gas prices.

He has made sure that the upcoming recession will be the worst in history.

But hey, ORANGE MAN BAD, am I right?

I am honestly looking forward to seeing the cope and mental gymnastics that the Democrats will display during the recession.

The Republicans will have be complete idiots not to seize the opportunity to kick the Democrats while they're down.

Attached: bad news.jpg (600x338, 47.24K)

You still suck trumps cock too

They all do in Russia

DUBYA, not only fucked America up, but somehow managed to fuck the whole world while he was at it...
Trump will go down as all talk, but absolutely no action. Trump is a moron, that's why Russia did everything to help get him elected.

>it’s all Trumps fault

Trump didn’t oversee the withdrawal
Trump didn’t leave millions in equipment beyond
Trump didn’t let things get so out of hand that there was absolute chaos that included dozens of Americans killed for the first time in years

Trump didn’t order the drone strike that killed a ton of innocent people and then refuse to hold anyone accountable for the fuck up including himself.

That was all Biden. It’s time the war criminal in the WH takes responsibility for his many failures

Cry harder Boris

I'm amazed at how everyone just forgot about that drone strike. It killed an innocent family including kids. Than again the US killed something like 60,000 civilians in Iraq with drone strikes so....

He won't even go down as the worst president in the last decade

Stop samefagging Boris

I’m not seething. I’m calling him out for his war crimes. Just like I do for Bush too. It’s not a partisan thing. War crimes are war crimes, period

When did I claim that?

I don’t see you making that crime the top priority

It’s funny how republicans have nothing bad to say other than “fuck Biden” “ughh he has dementia” “worst president” “Biden is the reason for bad gas prices” “trump did better”

>I’m not seething think that Obama was a NIGGER NIGGER NIGGRR NIIGRRR
k

Nah. We'll get worse than Biden and Trump.

Biden isn’t bad though

>Trump didn’t order the drone strike that killed a ton of innocent people and then refuse to hold anyone accountable for the fuck up including himself.
Not the guy you are replying to, but trump ordered a ton of drone strikes and killed innocent civilians.
He even got rid of obama era rules about documenting and releasing the number of drone strike deaths.

foreignpolicy.com/2020/05/22/obama-drones-trump-killings-count/

Dont forget he was taking bribes through his son from the country we are sending billions of dollars to and provoking another nuclear power in the process.

This has nothing to do with Trump. He’s a has been. He hasn’t been POTUS for two years. This is about Biden. And you know I’m right because you aren’t refuting points, you’re simply yelling Russia as loud as possible. You support an incompetent war criminal with dementia

>Honest question:
From OP? Never.
>Will Joe Biden go down as
Too early to tell.
>the worst president in US history?
Kard Karrying Klansman Kalvin Koolidge Killed Karrying Kike Kards

Bitch I've been here since before /pol/ existed. A Dixiecrat gone progressive that knows his history and doesn't like it? One term guy set up for WWII sequel (3rd Great War in a trilogy) is no Poppy Bush. He played racist for marketing. Joe had to represent where he was, and it was racist. Still is. If you can't get along, at least show respect. Triple K Mafia churches are nothing but firewood. I'm more concerned with Locke believing /pol/ and eating obvious b8. Whoever needs the Metzger treatment is fair game during federal & primary election years, state & local primaries.. what do you want user?

Attached: welejuunanon.jpg (999x999, 180.15K)

you're truly a retard

It’s just funny that one of the worst crimes against this country was ordered by Trump, but you act like a little bitch every time it gets brought up

Lol nope.
He's had a lot of shit to clean up after his predecessor and rona.
Op is a fag and probably Russian.

Attached: 6ed0cq.jpg (500x500, 48.15K)

Previous one was way worst

For you to present yourself in a slightly less autistic manner

That’s not really making the point you think it is. I wasn’t defending Trump. My point was that it’s stupid to try to put the Afghanistan shit show on him because he wasn’t President at the time. That’s all I was saying. Biden needs to take responsibility for that. It doesn’t mean Trump doesn’t have to take responsibility for the shit he did as POTUS. But Afghanistan isn’t on him