What the literal fuck is this

What the literal fuck is this

Attached: Earth2_album_cover.gif (316x315, 82K)

Earth 2 special low frequency version

you're living on it

You’re living on it

That's my album, i can't believe you are getting filtered by my debut album lmao.
what a pleb

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

damn

based

You are human and you live on EARTH.

the sound of the atmosphere getting heavier and heavier until it crush your frail body

Attached: earth 1.jpg (540x540, 45K)

the beauty of nature

>he's not a droner

Attached: 1556303687718.png (665x600, 185K)

It's the sound of Earth gearing up before the creation of Man.

A snoozer

the answer to the question, "If Earth is so good, why isn't there an Earth 2?"

shit makes you want to lie down in the ocean and drift off

Attached: k.jpg (700x389, 76K)

kek

my tube amp air fresheners dont last long enough, tips? is the extra 3.99 worth it?

this albums way better and far more accessible than the album you posted

Attached: Sunn90_Earth_Bees-666x666.jpg (666x666, 163K)

huh

Attached: Stratosphere.jpg (1200x1200, 404K)

no but this one is fucking good

they're both in my top 5 albums :)

can you explain the appeal of earth 2? i want to like it but holy shit it is monolithic
what makes you like it so much to put it in your top 5

>777

Based and holy digits.

This whole thread is holy.

Honestly dude the best way to retain the smell is to just buy a load of cheap tubes and crack one out once a day, let that sweet sweet gas fill the room.

Any other way is inauthentic.

Play it really loud on some speakers and let the vibrations take you on a magical sonic journey

good shit

Attached: washerwoman.png (2848x1704, 412K)

this. only you should also play it from the speakers of a Plymouth Barracuda with the volume as high as it goes in a wal-mart parking lot.

My stereo bottoms out at 30hz. Is that going to ruin it?

based and holy holyposters