Why are Nazis and Hitler worshipped by so many Gen-Xers, Millennials, and Zoomers in recent years? Remember the 1990s...

Why are Nazis and Hitler worshipped by so many Gen-Xers, Millennials, and Zoomers in recent years? Remember the 1990s, 2000s, and early 2010s, when we were almost all still collectively against Nazis as a society, and movies like Saving Private Ryan and Inglourious Basterds, and games like Call of Duty were popular in celebrating anti-Nazism? What happened to that?

Attached: Nazi.png (1432x1078, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/eQEUpyOTbyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CANDEY! FREE CANDEY!!!!!

Being anti-nazi is still highly popular, that's why so few people actually like them.

Because when society goes that far left it eventually goes right.

I still see a lot of respect for them in younger, mostly online subcultures, though.

your making assumptions based off of an anecdotal fallacy

So... nazism IS a right-wing thing? Thought it was leftism.
You people really need to make up your minds on your retarded narratives.

I worship only God(I don't care about your views on God, so atheist can jog on) Hitler should have won that war and all the shitskins breeding like rabbits and expecting other countries to take care of them, beating a path to nearest freebie line. GET JEWS OUT OF POLITICALS AND IF YOU ARE IN AN UNSTABLE COUNTRY AND YOU ARE POOR, STOP HAVING KIDS YOU CAN'T CARE FOR!!!

We realized they were right all along.

people who're into nazis today fall into three groups - 1) personality disorder, 2) easily convinced rubes who fall down internet rabbit holes, and 3) sensitive, alienated loners who find a nazi peer group online and let themselves get convinced that minorities are cartoon characters because they want a community to belong to and an outlet for their misery and white supremacy gives them that

They are edgy.

Only retarded boomers say Nazis are leftists.

Democrats and their never ending crusade against decency and white people. What option did they leave us?

Do you seriously believe this? Sure, there are the occasional shitlord LARPers but nowhere near the amount of commie shilling that's been normalised by those generations.

Hitler liked Islam and considered some muslims honorary aryans.

>I don't care about your views on
>continues to scream in all caps
Ask me how I know you have a two digit IQ.

because we see what he was fighting against and empathize...maybe the jews shouldn't be allowed power

Stupid nigger, put the dick in your mouth

Attached: D2FDD8B0-D195-43F2-9827-2886E8595629.jpg (400x384, 137.24K)

It's because jews, fags and niggers are getting extremely annoying.

change the last one to "trumptard" or "antivaxxer"

lefties, liberals, feminists, lgbtransfaggots, flooding every western country with aggressiv njggers und goat shagger happend. basically the anti white men agenda made it!

Bidirectional faggot. Your retard brain is only capable of managing simple reductions, and your sense of self is based on identification with a prepackaged, safe gestalt identity. You are a coward, a herd animal.

most rich elites are white christians, and after the nazi revolution you'll still be wage slaves lol. same shit happened in germany. they scapegoated the jews to keep germans slaving away in their workplaces, and they murdered strasser when he outlived his usefulness

As a millenial who used to make plenty of nazi jokes here when I was an edgy teenager, alot of that is just black comedy. I never considered myself a nazi or a communist, but it was just alot of fun to be controversial.

If the teens these days think we were serious about all that, thats their problem as they have a dysfunctional moral compass.
Everything in life should be able to be taken with a grain of salt, otherwise you end up with taboos and death cult religions like Islam where saying one bad thing will get you killed.

It doesnt matter of nazi's can openly call out for genocide imo, because I'm pretty sure there will be plenty of anti-fascists to put up resistance against them. I'm not afraid of muslim extremists either. These extremist groups just dont have the power to subjegate entire countries anymore. Not in the west atleast. Free speech is fine, you just need to realise that there is a thing called bad taste.

How very unchristian of you.
Why are you afraid of atheists?

Because its a business issue. Jews have money and nazis dont. Same formula. Niggers therefore KKK. The tasks are not balanced. The only answer is Racist Austism.

>most rich elites are white christians
Sure thing, Shlomo.

this is easily verified lmao

>boomer here
I got news for you guys, our dads liked the Nazi's a lot. Would get drunk with them if they met at Oktoberfest in any county fairground in the USA.
I worked at a factory where a Italian American dude and a Japanese guy were best friends, and would eat lunch together every single day. Both were in WWII. I asked the Japanese guy what he was in WWII and he told me "I was a Pilot." This guy was about 5'3" tall. The Italian guy kept looking at me, smiling, to see how long it would take for me to figure it out that the Japanese dude fought for Japan while he was fighting for the USA.
They don't make old dudes like that anymore.

Let me guess, through (((statistics)))?

no, literally just look up the actual people, rich elites have names

Through my dick in your mom's ass

Boomers worship nazis too OP

Attached: 000-101.jpg (634x423, 38K)

>tds
yikes

Edgy contraianism. "Well if you're gonna be a little bitch in THIS direction, I'll be a little bitch in the opposite direction!"

Attached: faggot.jpg (500x331, 55.89K)

People who oppose Nazis are - 1) Unthinking literal NPC's programmed by the voices they hear in the media they consume from the trough like swine who know nothing except that it's bad, 2) easily demoralised cowards who wish to take the path of least resistance, 3) degenerate, dysgenic fucks who fear what would happen should standards be enforced and so retardedly cling to communist ideals, not grasping that the communists would do all the same things they fear if empowered

still seethn'
>yikes

>BBC spammer
Yikes

Attached: ---faggot---.jpg (496x275, 42.38K)

It isn't "worship" - we just understand their motives.
Watching the west turn into total degenerates just reinforces the idea that the generation of people from the 1930's had the right idea about social order.
BTW: The left wing today is more Nazi than Hitler. The dude would be impressed, if he could get over all the fags, trannies, blue hairs and niggers running things.

>bbc spam
Yikes.

youtube.com/shorts/eQEUpyOTbyQ

look at you big seethn'
>yikes

actually no you sound like you're sucking hitler's cock to me

could you BE any more reddit?

Attached: faggot-jpg.jpg (350x263, 31.14K)

>BBC spammer
Yikes.

You seem upset

A lot of them are white, but I doubt they give a fuck about the lord.

>actually sucks cock daily
>accuses others of sucking cock of dead fascist
Oh Jew... kek

since blump lost we've been pouring in here user
and we will reshape this place by banning the frog and addressing trump and nazi threads

Attached: THIS IS you You YOU THIS IS you You YOU THIS IS you You YOU 666_p01.jpg (288x138, 19.85K)

better
you didn't post cringe

Because neo-nazi like putin don't want to be seen as real nazi.

Attached: 1403722918094.jpg (599x844, 91.16K)

>BBC spam
yikes...

U seem upset :^)

(He) is upset. We've ruined (His) day by bashing his points into the ground like his points are mincing little faggots tied to a tree and our arguments are swastika emblazoned truncheons.

Attached: faggot-.jpg (450x255, 44.83K)

4) Someone who values individual liberty and doesn't want SJWs or Nazis dictating everyone's lives.

big seethn' Ivan
>yikes

>BBC spam
big yikes

>no uuuu
stupid nazi you lost ww2 and you lost 2020

hahahaha

hahahaha

you're blaming the wrong people for the fact that we don't have dignity.

>Why are Nazis and Hitler worshipped by so many Gen-Xers, Millennials, and Zoomers in recent years?

What sort of bubble do you live in?

Attached: 1.jpg (255x448, 45.21K)

>has a shit-ton of nigger-on faggot human pics on his hard drive
>thinks that posting them is an effective form of argument
>needs to go suck more cock to regain that feeling of being adequate as a human being and not just some useless pond scum.

>mom I trolled gud again
Kek

user what the fuck part of racial supremacy and privatization sounds left wing to you?

you won't convince anyone here
they're being groomed for eventual violence

>celebrating anti-Nazism
Ok, Russ-fag.

I like enraging them tho

>I'm mad and I troll gud
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

better
you didn't post yikes
faggot

Why are uneducated white trash so fucking furious? Is it all the losing? Lmfao