ITT: Musical confessions

ITT: Musical confessions.

Attached: lQGT6xM.png (1229x1160, 58K)

I have never heard a single song by The Beatles.

I like Ariana Grande's music.

The Beatles are overrated as fuck.

Never listened to captain beefheart, mbv, frank zappa, or any baby boomer dad rock music except for a few albums

I haven't listened to a single Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd or Doors album. At least in full.

I write Piero Scaruffi fan fiction.

why do people think they're cool for ignoring a whole genre of music

based

Brokencyde did nothing wrong until their debut album

Simple Plan and Jonas Brothers used to be my fav band

Now i like Death Grips

When the fuck did I say I was cool? It's called a confession for a reason.

>The Beatles
>whole genre of music

Attached: 1414017057614.gif (390x260, 1.62M)

Never said I was cool asshole it's a confessions thread

listening to Bjork and Porthishead gives me an earache, and in general all over the top sexy female vocals sound bad to me unless it's from a black soul singer from the 70s (who usually have deeper voice tones)

I like Alvvays

OoOoOO MASSAH

whats wrong with that

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 38K)

I saw them live at ACL last year by pure coincidence with my dad and my best friend and we all agreed they were pretty good.

Loveless sucks ass

على أساس

That just means you have good taste

Yea Forums was a mistake

Tool is an amazing band and I listen to Lateralus, Ænima, and 10,000 Days daily. Even when I listen to Faith No More, Mr. Bungle, Tiamat, and King Crimson. (I know wow I’m a faggot)

I know i always find myself coming back to Tool

Cds sound amazing, but I don’t respect people who think they sound better than properly played vinyl

Most mainstream pop music is fun to listen to.

i still listen to LMFAO

You were mistake

No u

that's a fact not a confession

fucking degenerate

I sure was

I’m only pretending to like roughly half the music I listen to.

Blood Sugar Sex Magick is the last good RCHP album and their first two records are their best.

I dont really like tom petty

I listen to a lot of zoomer-core trap hip hop
Granted im a zoomer myself but no that doesn't excuse it for shit

I've taken seriously some reviews from RYM and Fantano

Tool is fucking amazing, why are you posting in a confessions thread?

party rockers in the hou

I’d love to read some of it

this is SO sweet

I like nu metal.

I wanna have unprotected sex with this guy

Attached: B6C1CD2E-4D70-472F-9D0C-235EF344DB5A.jpg (400x533, 52K)

I don’t think Primus sucks

not a confession, nu metal is good. I mean, not all of it, but I adore Rage Against the Machine and System of a Down

I've unironically listened to Nickleback and almost liked it

Unless its synth i cant enjoy songs without words.

RAtM and System dont count

I like Photograph and How You Remind Me by Nickelback

...what does then?

Look at that dong

Everytime I listen to music I think of myself as the frontman or guitarist of the group creating the song and living as the actual members of the band im listening to would. I dont really like thinking about it but its kind of just happened ever since I heard music.

am I weird?

Korn, Limp Bizkit, early Deftones, Static X, Mudvayne. I love all of them.

nah, me too

Literally who

I usually whistle along to whatever I’m listening and like to imagine I’m giving a live performance. People do funny things in their heads.

I unironically enjoy synthwave and darksynth music. Gost, Perturbator, and Carpenter Brut are some of my most listened-to artists

I like those artists, too. Why do people bag on them so much? Me and my girlfriend had a ball driving past Philadelphia on a rainy night with I Am the Night by Perturbator playing.

I have decent taste compared to the average normie but no where as good as the average Yea Forums poster so I just lurk.

About 90% of music I listen to has good reviews on scaruffi.com

I listened to the radio.

i've never listened to music before

I secretly wish someone on my university campus would take a picture of me walking somewhere and post it with "what does he listen to"

Perturbator is fucking great, anons. No need to be ashamed

Same. I just come here to shitpost.

The odds of something like that happening, and for you to be here when I did, are smaller than my penis

Objective taste is nothing to apologize for

I know :(

yeah post a few paragraphs homie

I don't understand when people on Yea Forums are constantly fighting about the meaning of subjective and objective blah blah blah i think they all need to just shut the fuck up

When I was 12 I used to stop the Hollaback Girl video at the moment Gwen Stefanni do the flying kick and fap.

i've never heard Burial, never will

I liked fall out boy in middle school a bunch
yikes

I think pink Floyd suck big fat cock

i went to an ataries show once when i was 14

based

I sing along loudly/poorly to Paramore in the car.

I fucking love kpop. Seventeen and Twice are my favorite groups. Their music is pleasant and helps me feel energized throughout the day.

Attached: 7b90f0bfdce832e113edba285d7aad9c283eb3d7[1].jpg (640x640, 87K)

My favourite song is Fast Car

I like muse

Hlee yeah I love this shit

why do people think they're cool for picking a prominent band and then calling it a "genre" so normies will respect their opinions on a SUBJECTIVE form of art?

he asked for confessions not facts

i sincerely enjoy indie garage emo surf rock

I haven't got any, um, I used to dance to Robert Palmer and Peter Gabriel in my bedroom when I was twelve.

You've seen the light my son.

Attached: JPEG_20190227_154209.jpg (768x1024, 221K)

I actually really like a lot of Wooden Nickel era Styx.

absolutley based

I don't really feel ashamed about music I listen to, if someone doesn't like it it's their problem.

Although don't tell anyone that I during my most decadent masturbation sessions I listen to Closer by Nine Inch Nails

why?
please don't

That's called responsible behaviour

This hits too close to home for me.

>no where as good as the average Yea Forums poster
The average Yea Forums poster just likes depressed hipster music.

i hate talking about music irl and when girls (kinda arthoes but more degenerate) at my workplace asked me what music do i like i made up few fake band names and they all had this puzzled look on their faces and said 'cool'. never talked with them about music again since then.
inb4 should have fucked them. im not a lesbian.

I often hate bands solely on the basis of their fans because I don’t see myself fitting in with the type of people.

I still like sludge and post-metal.

you're missing out on mbv

t. roastie

This is perfectly valid and based opinion

I'm an oldƒag (nearly late 30s) and I go to metal and hardcore shows all the time. Half the reason is because I really like the music and message and all that, but the other 50% of why I go is all the hot young guys that are always there.

I feel no personal shame or guilt about this, but I must keep it a secret, or I will lose my job on security grounds.

Attached: michael-mckean-mr-green-clue.gif (320x240, 52K)

I enjoy the music from Japanese idols.

Attached: wtf copy.png (508x363, 160K)

I fucking love Plastic Love

i enjoyed bad guy by billie eilish

>past tense
why don't you enjoy it anymore user

I really like Vaporwave...

I know Crucify me bitches

Attached: 1440p-wallpapers-imgur_2582967.png (2560x1440, 3.33M)

Me too

I like some kpop songs

i genuinely thought that "con calma" was an original daddy yankee song, then i tried to recall something from the 90's and still thought he PLAGIARIZED it

Attached: deddi.jpg (682x682, 138K)

i want to get into kpop so im able to expand my tastes but im scared that my friends will judge me

I mainly listen to Metal, Rock and Pop-Punk but I can tell you all the lyrics of all of Kesha's songs.
I WAS 13 OKAY

Hail to the Thief is my favourite Radiohead album

Scatterbrain is my favourite Radiohead song

Why does the priest have to be fat? Like 90% of the priests in my city are thin. I don't get this meme at all.

To accentuate his priest robes you doofus.

Whats considered wrong with them??
Brut was my top artist all of last year, absolute bangers!

Satan, my master
I slit my wrists to drain me of my blood
Satan, my master
Upside down I turn the cross of god

Attached: 3e94yuge4g03i4jg94u56h.jpg (200x200, 10K)

I GOT ANOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE....

Attached: 67305f0352300bb44cc12211a2994b17.jpg (400x300, 22K)

I like to replay the same three second section of this Pop Punk song, sometimes ten or fifteen times in a row.

i like fidlar

xiu xiu cover is better

weezer is my favourite band

i unironically enjoy bad boy bad charlie eylish or whatever

bro hotline miami??

used to type woke ass shit on the youtube comments of like aesop rock, gang star and cyne. also used to dl albums and delete all the interludes.

I only listen to three artists and refuse to branch out

Im content with listening to meme shit future funk, dreampop, shit you find on majestic casual without feeling as if they’re guilty pleasures. I stick with music im comfy with and i think forcing yourself to listen to and enjoy experimental music is corny.

Also most NIN fans are massive retards

Attached: 0D2547F7-925B-4F48-A6C9-046BE6AA4C91.jpg (826x1254, 255K)

I can't enjoy this album anymore. There's too much fake woke YAS KWEEEEEEEEN bullshit for me to handle.
Dumb reason maybe but it's too much. Shame since the instrumentals for Screwed and I Got The Juice are fun as fuck.

Attached: dirty computer art.jpg (807x807, 114K)

I think I unironically enjoy Playboi Carti's music, father forgive me

I really can't tell Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin apart, not talking about their sound, I legit don't know who made what albums and what kinda music they made, I keep confusing them both in my head. I think I just don't listen to dad-rock pretty much at all.

All this time I have been playing the fill wrong, I just checked the music, I'm wrong.

Based

Led Zeppelin II is my favorite Pink Floyd album

I still collect NOW CDs.

That doesn't mean you can't tell them apart dumbass. If you saw two types of aliens that were radically different like one was a slimey blob and the other was a little talking rat you wouldn't be like
>well shit i can't tell them apart
Would you? You would distinguish between the thing that looks like a little rat and the thing that looks like a giant blob. This is a metaphor for how stupid what you typed is.

The only Nirvana songs I've heard are Smells Like Teen Spirit and Heart-Shaped Box, I'd probably like them if I actually gave them a chance

I'm kinda the same (except I Got The Juice is my least favourite). I love the melodies and the production but the lyrics really bring it down for me

Slatt*++*

i think non classical music is inferior

i like old town road and listen to it frequently

yes you have

I used to exclusively listen to monstercat podcasts/releases, and thought all forms of music that weren't electronic were inferior

Most based confession in this entire thread

I rate albums after the first listen. Sometimes when I'm 3/4 of the way through.

saddle of the increate was my aoty 2017

Masochist, go listen to Vexations

Cobain's existence and subsequent death warped the mainstream appeal of rock until it eventually decided to follow suit.

I love Coldplay, even their new stuff.

I can barely name any classical pieces of music help