Noise general

What have you guys been listening to lately? And dont just say Pulse Demon guys -___- Anyone here went to Tulsa for the big show?

Attached: 1557688474200.jpg (940x736, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvYQyT0USdU
youtube.com/watch?v=jMfKZOBo74w
youtube.com/watch?v=nEDTRN_3j9s
soundcloud.com/dmn2398/untied
youtu.be/YS-EMy27z0c
youtu.be/9FslA13GPSk
discogs.com/Les-Rallizes-Dénudés-77-Live/release/1031640
youtu.be/CD_fm3Vo_Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=TP-VLIEhbjg
youtube.com/watch?v=VHqR2ZIdt14&t=177s
youtu.be/-jXJGmr_7Vk
youtu.be/JT4rHPqf47A
diamat.bandcamp.com/album/golgotha-harsh-noise-wall
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz
youtu.be/LoOz5dhs_Jk
youtu.be/cyecJKuQ_FE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wold-Screech Owl. It's kind of a combination of black metal and noise.

Is noise rock fine too?

Yeah man anything is good bro

Attached: 77live.jpg (709x708, 61K)

killer bug beyond the valley of the tapes. it's great!

that in my opinion is one of the most abrasive albums

I agree. Noise isn't easy to listen to in general, but this thing, I mean the album art almost gives a perfect picture for the sound. Just an exasperated and angry, screaming hopeless depression. If that makes sense

green wheels and venereology

I like killer bug they're pretty cool. It's nice to see someone else bring them up

What album is this?

yeah I want to know as well

le i really kidnapped a fucking plane lmao - live 77

guys rec me some extreme noise thats super sugary pop at the same time.

Amlux is Merzbow's best record. Also, I've been coming to Pic Related for noise recently.

Attached: Live CBGB's NYC 1998.jpg (300x300, 26K)

idk you mean like shoegaze cause i like astrobrite theyre cool

youtube.com/watch?v=ZvYQyT0USdU

youtube.com/watch?v=jMfKZOBo74w

youtube.com/watch?v=nEDTRN_3j9s

pulse demon

soundcloud.com/dmn2398/untied

rhythmic, industrial

Any recommendations similar to Melt-Banana and CSSO?

youtu.be/YS-EMy27z0c

I love lolicore good adderall music

You need BiSkaidan, a collaboration between Hijokaidan and weirdo idol group BiS;

youtu.be/9FslA13GPSk
Start at 16:21

nice its good

adderall is shit tho

astrobrite desu

Hole in the Heart by Ramleh. a kind of combination of noise and ambient. really immersive

Attached: 242d18c81a40b188b27ca8d641bb3561977be5c7.jpg (640x640, 153K)

Rainbow Mirror
>industrial doombient
>based Dominic Fernow

Attached: cover.jpg (2000x2000, 2.77M)

I found this too long and unfocused, I don't think it needed to be 200 minutes long.

Everyone always gives the same recs in these threads, is there really nothing new or exciting going on in noise in the current year?

the fuck is this thread
did i travel back in time to 2013 or what

I agree but the highs are unbelieveable. Falling in the Water and Path is Short are perfect examples of intricate, captivating drone.

Can someone recommend me some god-tier industrial dark-ambient? I want some pitch-black grimy drones.

This

It says it on the cover dumbasses

discogs.com/Les-Rallizes-Dénudés-77-Live/release/1031640

guys please, no offense, but keep this incel waifu weeb trash for yourselves, its a bad look.
i think astrobrite is the closest MBV emulation there is, sound and feel is almost on point, but it isnt "extreme noise" by any means.

i meant something like literal harsh digital noise blended with pop. but please no jap.

Brainiac

youtu.be/CD_fm3Vo_Yg

>Hijokaidan
>incel waifu weeb trash
Jesus Christ.

>haha check this weird idol shit haha
you shouldnt know any "idol" anything if youre past 14.

>getting this mad about a suggestion

>a noise thread on Yea Forums, maybe I'll find some good recommendations this time
>retards bickering

*rolls eyes*

youtube.com/watch?v=TP-VLIEhbjg
I just got Philip's latest book 'Alien Existence' in the post the other day. there's a nice lengthy interview at the start of it. I never realized how empathetic his work truely is, opposed to the typical edgy death fetishism of other PE projects.

Attached: 20190515_104725.jpg (2268x4032, 1.7M)

I've been thinking about making a PE album about the birds and the bees. Maybe like a field recording of a dad sitting his child down on his knee and giving him the talk.

there is so much story telling potential in the PE genre, that is rarely used to full effect. Con-Dom's latest album (pic related) is probably the greatest and most sincere example of this. FFH occasionally does a really good job with this, too.

Attached: a4266607763_10.jpg (1200x1075, 144K)

Yeah that is true, I dont really have the voice/personality for PE though. I feel like a lot of people say they do PE, but there are very few people who actually can pull it off. But when you do get to see a real PE artist, it will literally blow your mind. It just has so little to do with actually knowledge of synths and all that and all about personality.

thoughts on brethren? it's quite prossibly one of my favorites PE acts ever. i don't agree with his extreme right wing politics and ideologies, but the way he produces/compose his noise is actually great.
youtube.com/watch?v=VHqR2ZIdt14&t=177s

making power electronics is fun. you should absolutely do it.

Yeah I was thinking about doing it. Maybe I shouldn't of posted my idea here because someone might steal it. Oh well lol I guess we'll see.

why don't you have the voice/personality? being unique and out there is what makes it worth listening to for me.

That’s my fucking professor!!!

I have a super monotone voice and I dont raise it a lot. Idk maybe I could try but I dont really want to.

mikko aspa uses a very monotone voice in his Nicole 12 project and it works great

This is sick

youtu.be/-jXJGmr_7Vk

lol

Caroliner Rainbow's discography is like spotless for noise music. Also their associated piles of rotting records.

Attached: 109_0963_IMG-729892.jpg (800x600, 136K)

When i put a glass to my ear it makes a cool sound. How do i go about recording it?

Put a contact mic on the glass

great band. i really love this lp because it showcases each member's instrument and talent, solo

Attached: 20190515_160828.jpg (2402x2254, 2.78M)

contract hookworm and attach mic to said worm, then wait till it reaches the ear

i dont think having a hookworm is worth like 50 listens on bandcamp but ill keep that in mind

Daughters - You Won't Get What You Want
pretty abrasive for noise music desu

>pfffftttt bzzzzzzz pssssshhhhh brrrrrrrr
whyt pipo be like "wow this a great song"

Attached: 1556786754454.png (326x301, 35K)

reported

We out here hatin on normies. If you want bandcamp plays make trip metal.

post some good PE plz.

shit youre right i should make it an art installation

oh awesome i've been meaning to listen to this

youtu.be/JT4rHPqf47A

What kind of installation are you going for? Maybe something like a joker statue would be cool....Or a giant foot?

I haven't actually listened to this. Is it any good, or is it just some sort of meme?

it's ok for angsty rock music, but pretty boring for noise or noise rock

diamat.bandcamp.com/album/golgotha-harsh-noise-wall

Attached: christ golgotha.jpg (1400x1473, 646K)

>diamat.bandcamp.com/album/golgotha-harsh-noise-wall
this is badass

I recognized this cover but has no idea it was black noise, this is some good shit man

May we share our own noise projects in this thread?

yeah go ahead and do it man

This mix has a decent balance of noise wall in the first part and rhythmic ambience in the second part for me.

Something like The Gerogerigegege - ゲロゲリゲゲゲ and Merzbow - Requiem?
I've listened to lots of psychedelic noise rock/japanoise, but I'd like to find stuff that draws from noise rock as well as black metal

Attached: 1536793343684.jpg (770x744, 108K)

Great work, both of you!

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz

Here's a mix I've been working on of various tracks released through the project, including remixes and collaborations with other noise artists

Attached: IMG_0626.jpg (1000x598, 158K)

cherubs heroin man was my first noise album. What's next

Fuck u nigga u think u hard

>soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/mephisto-waltz
nice i always love your work doggy

no

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 126K)

is she dead?

>What have you guys been listening to lately?
im listening to white hospital - holocaust atm and its a little spotty but has its moments. pic related is my favorite noise related 2019 release i've heard. its absolutely captivating death industrial/industrial techno

Attached: monica hits the ground - the backwoods preacher.jpg (350x350, 19K)

youtu.be/LoOz5dhs_Jk
gerogerigegege were always surprisingly talented when it came to making more structured songs. the guitarist actually manages to make such a simple emotional riff on boys don't cry. he uploads videos on youtube, he's a crazy dude who wears a suit every video and plays his amp really fucking loud in a closed space that probably has people living next door
moenai hai was also based off a random track off an old cassette. not as good, but if you care
youtu.be/cyecJKuQ_FE

Attached: a40c761fd3e5433fc3bf0f64aec9aae4.jpg (770x674, 56K)

is for

No she's alive and well.
Those are just burn marks from cigarettes or something.

fucked up