Are women who have sex with little boys at the bottom of the female social hierarchy?

Are women who have sex with little boys at the bottom of the female social hierarchy?

Attached: 86928405_p0.jpg (1345x1963, 433.48K)

I think you mean the top

it goes unnoticed. if a woman takes a shine to a younger boy people will just assume its normal

Attached: 97375361_p0.jpg (1456x1250, 560.66K)

Succubi.

Pedophile and abuser, so I would say yes.

This. I wish I was a woman so I could have sex with cute guys and have it seem normal to most people.

Attached: hey-guys-femanon-here.jpg (400x400, 97.35K)

No they are at the top. They can train him to be the kind of man they want.

?

no, top.

I wish I could have been married to a 16 year old with a rich family when I was 12

agreed

Attached: shota nico.webm (1067x600, 1.86M)

shota is only for the most based of humans

indeed, it takes a special kind of woman to help usher a shota into manhood

Attached: shota milkies.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

To other females they're at the bottom. Guys don't care though

the best kind of woman. especially if shes hot and chooses little boys instead of men

Another thread of disgusting pedo shits. The woman who are into this are either grossly unattractive or mentally ill beyond repair. Same as the men. You should all face a firing squad for your degeneracy.

And if you'll argue that there isn't anything wrong with this and yet refuse to openly tell people you know irl that you're into this, you're a disingenuous faggot.

bump with 3d straight shota

Attached: 1629547364063.jpg (901x1600, 212.8K)

yes my mother raped me and I can attest she's worthless compared to other women she's ultra low tier for real

(x) doubt

13 yo is too old

Yes, but every man will say "where were you when I was a boy"

Attached: 1615610725966.webm (1920x804, 1.09M)

I don’t know, dude. On one hand I’m glad I have the experience, but on the other I kinda feel bad for having so much prejudice against women because of my experience with them.
>be 7 years old, staying with a girl 10 years older than me, girls were rampant where i stayed because i was with my mom at a place where “abused” women would stay (my mother wasn’t even abused just an overreacting cunt)
>she wants to build a pillow fort with me, obviously i’m going to accept because pillow forts are fucking awesome
>put a blanket over a small table and a couch, really warm underneath
“wanna play family with me, user?”
>i accept her offer, i did whatever she said because i just wanted to play with her
>after talking to me like i was her husband, she crawls real close to me
“this is what parents do, they kiss, okay? let me teach you how to kiss”
>albeit messy, i kissed her and she was holding my face the whole time
>get hard for one of the first times in my life
>she pushes me onto my back and straddles me after pulling away, grinding on me
>i didn’t know what i was doing, all i knew is that it felt good
>she pulls down my shorts
>like i said before, it was warm. we were both breathing really hard and sweaty
“i’m going to teach you how to have kids, user. just keep kissing me”
>she begins to ride me
>literally takes me little to no time to cum
>this happens again the next day and for a while until i leave that place
Nine years later and I haven’t recovered. I think that’s why I’m such a misogynist.

Attached: DC0DFA5D-0F9C-4AAD-B814-8045D7C5A16B.jpg (1920x1080, 1.87M)

bump

bamp

bumppo

with Elsa, please

i recently started fantasizing about something like this happening to me because of some older girl that seemed to like my from my church

it was kinda worth it but she’s the reason i hate women now

i hate to ask but what makes you regret it? You feel you were taken advantage of? Your parents told you never to let someone do that to you so you think you failed?

It just feels wrong knowing that she knew what she was doing. Obviously I enjoyed the sex as much as any man would enjoy sex, but it feels like I fell for a stupid trick. To be fair though, I know what I’m doing now, but I continue talking to older women that like me. Still, it’s mainly her fault that I like older women.

more of this pls

Attached: 1645830359334.webm (1280x720, 1.69M)

I would love to be raped by 20+ women when I was a teenager.

same, i did hook up with some teachers and staff at school after I got older, but i always have the fetish to get them fucked by boys weird shit human mind

more

Same. Even as a kid I remember being so turned on by tits

Attached: shota jill.webm (1418x600, 1.32M)

MOAR

more of this same artist?

pretty much all I got

Attached: zelda.webm (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Star wars post on 66 dubs?? Pls post sauce to celebrate

Fucking artist sauce

praise george lucas and curse sequels

Attached: 59c3092cec595645ce7fe42b2fb0ad028c8a7a63.jpg (3000x1800, 608.5K)

yes, all pedos are at the bottom of the social hierarchy. the only women actually into children always have something else wrong with them too

she misses the first load
pity

My wife looks like zelda, I've never wanted to touch an underage girl before in my life ever, but I wouldn't mind my wife treating younger dudes like this

wtf where his foreskin is?

there is a thing called cut cock

link is jewish

mazel tov

Idk but I wish I was molested by a hot woman and there was no drama or news about it

dont even know who the artist is

circumcised?

i wish there was news about it so i have proof when i brag about it later on in life

bump

Bunch of feminist cucks in the thread
Sage in both fields

There’s been numerous hot teachers reported in the news who have had sex with like 12 year old boys from their class. Those kids have lived the dream.

Attached: 332.webm (1920x1080, 785.58K)

>There’s been numerous hot teachers reported in the news who have had sex with like 12 year old boys from their class. Those kids have lived the dream.
Get a load of this coomer

Attached: 1447673078522.jpg (2000x956, 760.94K)

Have you been to Florida?