You do realize women are more attracted to the body on the left than the right, right?

You do realize women are more attracted to the body on the left than the right, right?

Attached: 943020948.png (1222x736, 1.38M)

Don't care I'm more attracted to body on right

>lifting for women
Lifting is for the boys retard

So who cares what women think they fuck dogs

Femanon here, indeed and for the simple reason if left works out a bit he would look even better. Right one completely fucked it up and can't do anything about it anymore

Well the left could defiantly use some strength training, the right is said by many women I'v known that its to scary and hulking, those guys sweaty and are half cocked all the time. I dunno. We should all strive to be able to at least lift our body weight of the ground easy.

Cant believe gravity is winning on some you folks. C'mon people we evolved to walk on two legs for this?

Left is weak, right is overkill. Picrel is what most women are attracted to.

Attached: 50fe030a9f9f0be88be28cb0cc61ac38.jpg (736x725, 61.53K)

Exactly. Right one has bigger tits than most women

>Well the left could defiantly use some strength training
In defiance of what?

Left is a weak faggot that should be killed in a fight in front of his peers.

Right is a narcisistic metrosexual faggot that should be robbed by a much weaker person with a handgun and get traumatized for eternity.

Women (23+) prefer strong dadbods, unshaved but trimmed chests, being able to run without faiting, but not being picky about eating garbage food. That's peak masculinity, you might have to get testosterone injections but you won't tell anyone, faggot.

PS: Girls (-23) don't know what they want. Don't ever listen to them

Really? I mean arent women like, individuals and all?

I'm sure its almost 50/50

Your constant projecting isnt all that attractive to girls, user

What women love is seeing that you care for yourself, work on your life and have a constructive attitude.

While I think ripped machos just scream dumbass to me, it doesnt have to be that way.
The lanky dude screams nerd to me, but he could be the meathead you take the ripped guy for.

Nuance.

>arent women like, individuals and all?
do you want me to answer that rhetorical question

Girls 18-23 are peak fertiliity. That being said, women in general are more attracted to how you make them feel(safe, secure, looked after, desired etc) not how you look.

(They're also attracted to status, but again,, that boils down to how you make them feel)

"Projecting" is what you're doing right now, you clearly feel hurt about my post, because you're most likely a dicklet feminist, I won't let you suck my dick, sorry not sorry.

I said don't listen to them, you can still fuck them.

This is Yea Forums. You can call me a niggerfaggot. Knock yourself out.

I just know that some women want a macho pos while others hate those types.

> Youre projecting not me
> Assumes a thousand things about me
I'm sorry you need that narrative so badly so that you dont feel bad about yourself.
Strange that a supposed "dicklet feminist" made you reply that way.

Pic related

Attached: url(265).jpg (800x800, 96.9K)

You will never be a real woman, you are a delusional man in a dress.

>Left is weak, right is overkill.
You know nothing about lifting, go back to playing mario bros little kid

> My muscles define my personality
Lol how insecure you are

You're in deep denial about how much women love manly men, you actually believe gold diggers about how good you look even though you haven't worked out a day of your life since highschool.

Maybe if you're lucky and rich enough you'll get a wife then you can ask her boyfriend what she likes.

A woman who is attracted to the right recognizes the hard work, dedication and commitment it took. Hope to God that's actually what she feels so when you lose all those gians she doesn't leave you

this not me,,
but please enlighten me, user. Are you gonna go down the "power lifting vs body building rabit whole"? Beause I know all about that, but right is still overkill and left is not a powerlifter.

you sure, white boy?

Attached: kn.webm (576x1024, 968.22K)

Damn tat girl has a niggerised face--fucked up jaw, asymetrical eyes and nigger lips. Definitely a mutt.

+RAPE DICK+

Women will like any man that doesn't browse Yea Forums or Yea Forums

Attached: 1651704458366m.jpg (819x1024, 193.68K)

Do you think the guy on the right is black?

Also, a man nose.

Logically speaking, being absolutionist in any way is a sure way to being wrong.

Stop trying to protect your ego, you sophist.
Macho's are disliked by more people than you'd realise.
I have a friend who is a fat piece of shit, but he has a very cute girlfriend because he befriended her through the years.

But I guess none of that is realistically possible so I'm probably hallucinating, right?
Women are people too. The only reason we complain about them so much is because we are heterosexual. If we were gay we'd be complaining about other men just like women would.

I mean of course, things have changed and huge muscles aren't as popular as they were. What's most attractive is something in b/w but to pick your poison left is seen as more desirable.

What are you talking about your looks definitely affect how you make women feel, looks affect how everyone makes another feel. We're human, we all like looking at a pretty/handsome face and an attractive body lol.

More letters, same denial.

You're not fooling anyone bud, you're a weak fatass trying to convince yourself that women find you attractive even though you don't do anything to gain their attraction, because you're a narcissistic slob.

Only lefty women who then plan to abuse and cheat on the skinny loser

cope

Attached: pjimage (51).jpg (1000x1000, 310.57K)

Women aren't really attracted to bodies anyway.

Who cares what women think.

>877696412
You will never be a woman

Some gay guys too. I like guys that look like they have strength and vitality but I'm kind of turned off by the appearance of being obsessed with big muscles and low bf%.

It's a bait thread lmao the 99.99% of girls will always prefer muscular chad instead of a skinnyfat
I can't believe there actual retards asking questions

Left is not skinnyfat tho

I'd make fun of the monkey and ask her to get tested for sickle cell disease, unless the monkey is 203cm I'm taller and bigger than him, negro boy

ofc. because it is a shitskin nigger on the right, with the ed ridden micro penis, because of the chemicals. dude on the right has chemically castrated himself.

They're called sticks and they're even worse, you're probably Scandinavian if you think that body type can get laid and I'm sure your girls prefer foreigners (they do)
I promise you that in Western Europe you die a virgin and call yourself a wizard if you have that body, you're seen as lazy and weak
Pic rel is what get all the girls

Attached: andrea_denver.jpg (640x640, 93.52K)

I hope they have a wholesome, monogamist and fulfilling relationship that is an overall positive to society. oh wait...

You're probable talking to a tranny
Women absolutely love "macho" men, they're literally all addicted to BDSM and will literally beg you to choke them
Don't even waste your time on incels troons

>Pic related, it's an early heart attack death from steroid abuse

>steroids
>just a skinny guy who probably does 30 push up a week
>barely has muscles

mutt how fat are you?

His tits are too big.

pic rel is 2 years gym time MAX for anyone but the overly obese. If, that is, IF you manage to actually consistently go and eat right.

Attached: 1603007302012312377.jpg (1872x1661, 222.95K)

Attached: abs.jpg (183x275, 10.68K)

Liking BDSM doesn't equate to liking roided up men.

>Steroids
Shut the fuck up fat mutt

Attached: c8586529de2c6989a65314e6deab4497.jpg (1080x1350, 262.89K)

>Liking BDSM doesn't equate to liking roided up men.

Attached: qfkpvha55xb71.png (549x534, 210.53K)

>dadbod
Nobody likes fat guts

What an ugly jew bitch with a fully steroided nigger, he aint shit without the juice given to him by the jews.
Heh.

You know what OP, I was gonna call you a faggot and a bullshitter, however I remembered that some women find korean weakboys attractive, therefore I will just call you a faggot, the usual

I hope this is a troll because yall are so dumb. Its SO much easier to pull girls if you have muscles. If you go out enough and have experience you will observe this is obviously true. Chicks like big buff dudes, dont be fooled

have muscles ≠ big buff dude
You don't have to look like an overinflated piece of meat, user. Plus, volume alone doesn't mean shit. If you only want volume, you have body dysmporphia, and you're just as mentally ill as the trannies. Fucking /fit/ faggot.

Fuck off

Attached: E2apyfLVcAAj5bT.jpg (1080x1080, 1.12M)

your levels of retardation have reached unprecedented heights lol. seek help