Don't get pregnant if you don't want to have babies, it is as simple as that...

Don't get pregnant if you don't want to have babies, it is as simple as that. Stop fucking killing innocent creatures just because you want to feel powerful once in your lifetimes. Women are defenseless creatures, they are weak compared to men, this is the only way they somehow feel strong - by killing innocent, unborn, small babies.

Attached: 1651887511129.jpg (854x972, 116.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/
cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/ss/ss7009a1.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is the only power that women have. Women have no other power

>rape, incest, and human trafficking never result in pregnancy
kill yourself

Those account to probably

maybe tell the Republicans to stop oulawing contraceptives, then?

> Stop fucking killing innocent creatures
Make me

>moving the goalposts after his point was blasted to smithereens.
>mfw

Attached: amused.jpg (320x318, 22.76K)

>This image again.
What fucking misrepresenation. Is this supposed to scare someone? Abortion isn't normally done that far in development you fucking sensationalist nigger.

that's a stillborn IIRC

Don't leave pol if you don't want to have aids, it is as simple as that. Stop fucking killing innocent threads just because you want to feel powerful once in your lifetimes. Volcels are defenseless creatures, they are weak compared to anyone, this is the only way they somehow feel strong - by killing innocent, unborn, small threads.

If babies don't want to die they should learn to defend themselves.

>Volcels are defenseless creatures, they are weak compared to anyone, this is the only way they somehow feel strong - by killing innocent, unborn, small threads.
I love the irony of this.
Calling others weak and defenseless who can only feel powerful this way, but you're online on an anonymous board and you don't even have the balls to confront people directly but shit talk them by proxy through other posts that will agree with you. It doesn't get more powerless than your backseat bitch ass. Why don't you make like you do IRL and shut the fuck up and keep your head down, beta cuck.

he said without any sense of irony

I love how just like with the "don't say gay" bill, the left immediately ran away with this and turned it into something it's not. All that's going to happen is that the red states will be able to just outright ban it, all the blue states will legalize whatever the fuck they want. I hate how these screeching retards blow everything out of proportion in every capacity.

They all also seemed to have forgotten that swallowing is an option.

Attached: img_1_1651781557142.jpg (1075x977, 39.13K)

Attached: cum.jpg (507x600, 62.02K)

That poor little cunt

Attached: 1651478701576.jpg (540x630, 50.23K)

32% of abortions are from sexual assault
50% of those are from a family member
Out of those incests 90% are in red states

Learn your fucking data points before you speak you ignorant shit

Based reply

78% of uncited statistics are made up on the spot

Don't cum in women if you don't want them to get pregnant

thats not what groypers told me

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 33.37K)

Not my problem!

How about you mind your own business

Attached: OTcoz6Z.png (441x479, 32.99K)

why does it have worms in it wtf

Lul
Source

I honestly don't care...
And as a REAL conservative, I have to say the right answer is probably the one where we don't make the government get invovled.

Attached: 1547008858003.jpg (562x600, 37.39K)

Fetus are like parasites, they deserve to die

good thing that one is from the other 22%

Attached: M22KsSy.png (720x266, 60.76K)

Kek. Let's release all the prisoners and stop welfare.

Where's this?

Wrong

Learn your statistics

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2019/05/24/rape-and-incest-account-few-abortions-so-why-all-attention/1211175001/

Attached: 1651658164231.png (700x733, 28.17K)

They're just parasites. A clump of cells without any though. and they're a part of the women's body than anything else. and jesus christ you need to go outside, maybe to a church if you think thats the reason why women have abortions and sometimes accidents happen and I think that's the reason you were born

You're the one that moved the goalposts to extreme rare instances. In a real argument you'd lose by throwing something so obtuse into the argument. Considering abortions are used often due to laziness and lack of responsibility the real argument is about how it's abused on the tax payers dime. It's not a constitutional right and states should be left to adopt their own rules and regulations regarding it. But no, you're a dumbass that uses extremes to make a strawman. Fucking retard.

True, but they should be recorded so future men can see how crazy the woman is, I'll call it Whorefax.

Nothing is a constitutional right, in this context.
As soon as we let the courts say that states are allowed to just ban stuff explicitly because its NOT mentioned anywhere in the constitution is the day this country starts banning whatever the fuck they want.
If Republicans are that big on banning abortion, maybe they should write up an amendment like they did with slavery.

>1987 to 2004
cant you fucking tards at least bring up newer statistics, these things change a lot over time

no, you are the one who presented pregnancy as a choice. I proved it is not always. Stated otherwise, I blasted a sucking chest wound in your weak argument.

OP will support you financially if you want babies. He's pro life and he will pay you a salary and child support

You clowns don't even know what you're arguing against. Try researching shit first before you open your ignorant mouths.

Attached: IMG_20220507_121408.jpg (861x1026, 87.2K)

but that's not a baby. it's a fetus.

So? Do rape babies grow up to be rapists? I still dont understand why killing the baby fixes the badness of the rape. Just allow the living creature get out of your body and let it live its life. You are not forced to raise your rape baby. Nobody wants you to because you always tell us you want to kill it.

If you were the result of your mother being raped many years ago, are you no longer allowed to live?

Same Thing

Rape and incest went up from .5% to 30+ in recent years. Kek

This data also ignores the fact that abortions have been on a very steady decline and are actually the lowest they have been in decades. Just like all of the other "problems" republicans seem to care about.

>Don't get pregnant if you don't want to have babies
Hear hear. How fucking hard is it to keep your legs shut, sluts?

This.

>I still dont understand why killing the baby fixes the badness of the rape
Abortion isn't meant to do that. What a naive world view.

Read what's legal in Virginia, faggot...

>but that's not a human, it's a nigger

We historically have always twisted words to justify horrible things. Doesn't make it right, it just helps you sleep at night not feeling like a murderer.

I'll refer you to

Keep coping

>629,898 abortions for 2019

Holy fuck

oh my. a 2% uptick.
Down 60% since 1980

all these threads have taught me
>republicans only care about life if it is unborn fetuses

NOBODY has the right to use my body against my will. If you tackle me to the ground when I hold a gun up to a womans head and you prevent me from ending that life that moment, not letting me get up from the ground to enact MY will, your a bigot and anti-choice.

I fucking hate women so much its unreal.

It is the responsibility of the parent to take care of the child, not me. They chose to have unprotected sex. Trust me, I wish they would stop making that choice and poors and niggers would stop breeding so much, but we shouldn't be murdering the kids to accomplish that goal.

>Abortion isn't meant to do that
make the baby change its mind about coming to life miraculously? What the fuck else is dont during an abortion except end life at the source?

no, it isn't, which is why we gave it a different word you ESL retard.

>forcing a woman to birth an inbred abomination
you guys and your creepy "family values".

you're using the same kind of argument people used to justify slavery.

My property my choice.

we need to stop caring about these stupid fucking unborn babies and actually start caring about actual Living breathing walking talking children that need an actual second chance at life, fuck you,

No, it’s not you fucking autist.

I guess a seed is the same thing as a plant and a larva is the same thing as a fly

Attached: D05C5438-ECF3-446A-8299-F82BBB45E87B.gif (337x389, 1.77M)

can't be murder if it isn't a person.