Are trans people mentally ill?

Are trans people mentally ill?

Attached: 1651840047354.jpg (576x767, 82.73K)

Yes

Yes

>"Christfags need to stop hecking indoctrinating us"
Also LGBTQ:

Attached: 5465554.png (595x931, 89.02K)

I wish I could shoot that thing in the face with a fucking shotgun

checked

Attached: download.jpg (145x111, 3.49K)

Yes why don't you google it or ask a mental health expert.

Attached: eldritch gender.jpg (2000x1127, 278.64K)

Yes

yes, and I say that as a pretty progressive person. Call it dysphoria or dysmorphia, but the bottom line is these are miserable people who are fixating on the wrong thing as the root of their unhappiness.

Attached: 1651103816575.png (768x719, 75.21K)

man Horatio Sanz is looking bad

Yes.
If someone tells you they want to cut off their arm because they feel "it doesn't belong there" are they crazy or sane?
We are normalizing crazy.

/pol/cels who post "are trans people mentally ill" all day and spam it in multiple threads are mentally ill.

those are both facts.

Yes, next question

Learn some of the facts about genetics that can cause it before you make a bigger retard of yourself "Mr. Pretty Progressive".

They are degenerates that need to be in a mental institution

We see others mental illnesses seriously and we treat it with medication and hospitalization to try and fix it but when it comes to trannies we simply let them exist in society. It's laughable. A bare minimum of a lobotomy is required

Yes, and transitioning doesn't solve it even though they lie and say it does.

Only if they are Americans. Americans are stupid.

/thread

lol why don't you share these "genetic" facts with me? I know it's probably been a few years since you got your doctorate on the subject, but I'm sure you can remember something relevant.

maybe, but so is someone who saves a bunch of pictures of ugly trannies to then shitpost on a dated imageboard.

Ywnbaw

how many images do you have saved as you try to repress your lust for shecock?

Attached: suicide-rates-1637854101065.png (738x669, 186.13K)

1TB

Attached: Trans-Flgggggg555g.jpg (1088x768, 171.98K)

jesus can't even be bothered to use the translator anymore? I'll meet you halfway:

Tвoя paбoтa жaлкaя, и твoим poдитeлям cтыднo зa тeбя.

Until recently, it was accepted in the medical community that trans people suffered from gender dysphoria.

Gender dysphoria: A concept designated in the DSM-5 as clinically significant distress or impairment related to a strong desire to be of another gender, which may include desire to change primary and/or secondary sex characteristics.

It's only very recently that liberalism has provided a pathway to normalizing what is considered to be psychotic behavior.

So now when one goes to the doctor for help, they just tell you to embrace your sickness because and instead of treating the patient to help them overcome their disorder so they can someday lead a normal life and possibly have a family and find stability, they encourage the patient to embrace the psychotic behavior further exacerbating their condition and possibly making it impossible to reverse.

Liberalism is cancer.

I like chick's with dicks. But only 2d ones. You will meter be perfect. You are ugly as a man and uglier as a woman.

so what?

>you will meter
something didn't translate from Russian correctly lol.

And I'm really happy living as a man. I don't know why you'd think otherwise. My penis may be average but I've got the most luxuriously floppy foreskin imaginable.

idk does this seem normal

Attached: 222.jpg (831x764, 62.25K)

Kekekekekek its absolutely normal you bigots!!!!!!

Attached: B526118C-8DC1-43D3-976D-3DD1BCD8A5C2.jpg (1125x1373, 434.73K)

Normal, right bigots?

Attached: FEDAC715-E456-4E6D-8ADA-E6CF98992AF5.jpg (2208x2944, 498.06K)

what does "normal" have to do with anything? If someone wants to butcher their bits, that's their business.

Discord trooncels who spam blacked all day are the shining example of mental sanity.

The only solution I can see now is massive reduction of the human population. Comfort has increased to the level where our attention focus on stupidities, like this gender sliding scale bs. You either have a cock or a vagina, and in very rare cases you might have both, those are called hermaphrodites and they are the only ones who should be questioning their sexuality.

Fucking human experiment went wrong, time to wipe the slate clean, again....

Attached: 1585483595091.gif (384x216, 1.96M)

>Comfort has increased to the level where our attention focus on stupidities
did you feel even a twinge of self-awareness as you typed this on a dated imageboard?

So yes to a mental psychological disorder, It has nothing to o with a physical sickness unless you were born a hermie.
This new generations are so spoiled, time to filter out the bs.

Think of humanity as a single organism, this people that struggle with this bs are cancer to this organism. If we as a single organism dont amputate (eliminate) this cancer, it will be the downfall of the entire organism....

Attached: 1585903236825.jpg (853x640, 62.85K)

Yes

how exactly? what does a tranny have anything to do with you?

>If someone wants to butcher their bits, that's their business.
They're grooming children into it you retard.

You would be surprised, it is time to open the flood gates again. The question this time is. Will this merit cleansing by fire or by water this time... Decisions .....

Attached: 1586031179171.jpg (612x612, 105.9K)

>Are mentally ill people mentally ill?
No

>grooming
how exactly? Please respond without regurgitating Tucker.

>cleansing by fire
said the chickenshit who will never "cleanse" anything.

Well, what is this tranny adding to humanity besides his sexual deviations and resonating such deviations on to others Disease...

Attached: 1585905854385.jpg (600x473, 39.19K)

lol if adding something to humanity is so important, wtf are you doing arguing on Yea Forums?

Americant afford dental.

pray I dont, so you and your fucked up generation doesnt get wiped out... The wipe is surely needed.

Attached: 1587432910813.jpg (560x547, 37.74K)

If I claimed I was a chicken trapped in a human body would they throw me in the crazy house? Yes, they would. Same thing here, so yes, crazier than a shit house rat.

I have the last word on what will happen. What am I doing here, trying to find a reason not to do it.

Attached: 1587677173499.jpg (1273x793, 137.59K)

>how exactly? Please respond without regurgitating Tucker.

Kara Dansky who is a lifetime Democrat read her book
The Abolition of Sex: How the “Transgender” Agenda Harms Women and Girls Paperback – November 8, 2021 she goes into great detail

pic rel obv

and the biggest Exposé of grooming online is libs of tiktok (on tw1tter)
it's an archive of thousands examples aimed directly at children

Attached: 510313.jpg (265x400, 31.97K)

Oh God, it's Frankendick.

I don't give a shit if they cut their throats, just keep it out of my face.

>pray I don't
you won't ever do a damn thing, chickenshit. You lack initiative.

>your generation
odds are you're younger than me

LMAO so you admit you are too craven to do anything.

user if you find yourself with a lot of tranny cock in your face...

>rent free

Sorry for still having some "hope" for humanity. It is not looking good, so far all I can say I brace, the wipe is coming.

Attached: 1587493481726.webm (528x392, 1.3M)

And conservatism would have us back in the dark ages. I don't agree with the alphabet people, bu hey, live and live. They are only hurting themselves.

you have no hope for yourself, and that's the real issue here, isn't it?