Why do women love killing unborn babies so much?

Why do women love killing unborn babies so much?

Attached: 1651887318784.jpg (736x520, 25.56K)

selfishness

Women really are very evil creatures.

Attached: 1651887511129.jpg (854x972, 116.31K)

it's oddly satisfying

why do men think they should be forcing women to do what they will never experience or live with the consequences of?

see

Because men can beat your ass

They are Godless heathen, as it is written:
---
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.
---

He is going to take vengeance on all those who were wicked, hurt the innocent, extortioners, murderers, in his righteous judgement.

Oh look, it's another 'Americans arguing about [current distraction]' thread

Because its illegal to kill born ones

The truth is because they believe its the only control they have. They actually believe they are powerless against their male over lords and the only since of control in this world they have is the ability to kill their own unborn children at will.

Attached: 1651630608168.jpg (662x681, 282.29K)

Until a fetus can live outside the mothers body its just a parasite

i'm feeling sick...

Sure.... then let ppl kill babies god will handle it.

That's a good theory. Women are indeed powerless compared to men. Maybe it indeed killing babies make them feel powerful in some way.

Then you would be a parasite living off your parents as a child.
You would be a parasite living off welfare after.
You're a monkey brained retard

checked

They are a parasite because they cant live without a host body (mothers body) if a fetus Could live outside the mother then it should be afforded all protections.
I dont live with my parents or on welfare rofl. Your mad because you know im right.

sorta like a liberal/leftist/democrat

I agree with OP

All single moms should be automatically elligible for a house, mortgage paid by the govt and the father. They moms should get a full time salary and child support from the government and the father so we can pay her to raise the child.
OP is smart. He cares about babies

It makes them feel powerful.

Much entitlement, plus they're too weak to kill anything else

stop shitting up the board nigger

Im more in the center

Im for guns but want ppl to have to get a license

I believe trans are just mentally sick. Nothing makes them the gender they feel they are.

I also believe fetus are a parasite until they have the ability to live outside the body. And that no one should be telling anyone what to do until that point. Once that point it reached then they should be 100% protected.

I also believe that if we are going to tell women what to do. The government should pay them every month for every child they have until 18

Because they're annoying, expensive, time consuming and keep waking you up in the middle of the night.

I've seen a bunch pretend to be literal witches so I view them as literal witches now

Okay then let's kill the disabled and elderly because they can't live without the support of others... Why stop there? Already born children should die too unless they can work the fields/factory...

It isn't about feeling powerful its about a sense of hopelessness. They he hopeless 90% of the time. They are afraid and scared no matter what they will always be less then and that false sense of hopelessness is their only inner voice. If I am this hopeless now what chance do I have with a child...

same reason op is a faggot they just are

No one forced them to have sex at all, on top of that no one forced them to not use contraception. It's not your right to have sex unless you are prepared to deal with the potential consequences... In which case have all the sex you want... Or move to a liberal shithole with niggers just so you can kill children...

>No one forced them to have sex at all
>what is actual rape

Some people have strange fetishes

A baby is not capable of surviving outside of it's mother.
Women are not capable of surviving outside of society.

Attached: 103081265-medical-doctor-with-stethoscope-on-white-background-female-nurse-wearing-surgical-mask-and-hat-cauca.jpg (450x300, 13.25K)

It’s funny how these lib women who do desperately want to have to the right to kill their own flesh and blood full heartedly are against the death penalty.

You’re a serial killer who’s skinned 100 women living? You have rights and don’t deserve to be put to death!

Unborn child due to a woman being a dumb whore? Die you fucking leach!

Already laws for that in most states if not all and I've never heard anyone speak out against abortion in those cases.
Pretty disingenuous response
>Mweh but what about (thing that happens in like ,01% of cases pretending that's their motivation so they can justify an entire law so they can kill babies as contraception.)

I accidentally clicked Yea Forums I was wondering why there were so many libshits and lolberts. Every post so far has been political though lmao. It's been pol but liberaler

The actual stuff that's going on is even more pointless to mention because there's not shit we can do about it. At least dear leader Klaus Schwab throws us a bone every now and then on superficial issues such as this one if we raise enough stink...
Anything that matters though not so much

Attached: 1650321224707.jpg (890x852, 117.58K)

There's no such thing as unborn babies. That retard propaganda. They're fetuses and fetuses are not people nor are they technically alive yet before the third trimester.

I'm holding my baby right now

Deep down I don't think any of them are actually capable of genuine emotion. Everything they do is a show

Your book of subhuman arab fairy tales actually states about 5 times that life begins when the completely born baby takes its first breath. It also has a magic potion prescribed by a priest to induce abortion on a woman who is suspected to have been unfaithful.

So take your goddamned holier than thou scripture bullshit and SHOVE IT.

talk about retard propaganda. Things are only alive when I recognize it. Zygotes aren't living organisms just like algee or bacteria. They're all dead like the science book told me!

The fact that women would get one extra right over men and they'd use it to kill completely defenseless humans is just low. Women's rights was a mistake.

can you give me a quote of one of the five times? It should be pretty easy since each line has a number.

Duh. Republican male says the female body has a way to shut down pregnancy in the case of rape. Republican male says that if you are raped just lay back and enjoy it. Republican male says that ectopic pregnancy should be removed and implanted in the correct location. Republican males enjoys story about their God killing all Egyptian babies. Republican males fear Gay and trans people. Republican males worship a bloated orange psychopath who constantly shits himself.

Attached: Brock_family.png (640x480, 349.03K)

is*

Duh I speak for 50% of America that's why all lefties is duh dum trantran

Doesn't it make you feel empowered to be a mother?

Attached: 1629950995530.jpg (256x256, 12.67K)

The point they become alive is a matter of biological taxonomy, actually.

Father

MOTHERFUCKER

Attached: 1613707807953.jpg (828x994, 216.56K)

NOOOO NOT MY BABYRINOSSSSS

WHY DON'T WE PRINT THIS SHIT AND PROTEST WITH IT

>The Breath of Life
Genesis 2:7
Genesis 6:17
Ezekiel 37:6
Job 33:4
Acts 17:25

>Still developing fetuses being killed are a lesser punishment than living humans:
Exodus 21:22

>God & Priest forced abortion potion:
Numbers 5:16

Because they like to imagine it was you OP...

name one personality trait

It's not about killing them, eating them afterwards is the fun part.

Best answer I ever read

They're delicious with butter and lime!

/pol/ copypasta

As long as I don't have to pay for it, do what you want. Abortion is murdering a being, alright, but not a full-grown baby. Many of you fuckers would be glad at the fact that the majority of women who abort are black women, at least in America. And there's a higher chance for the fetus to develop as a female in the later stages. So you'd be eliminating either a future nigger, or a future women. Why don't you like that, if you hate everyone so much?

Attached: 1650248181704.png (624x624, 42.88K)