Do I pass as f*male

Do I pass as f*male

Attached: Snapchat-1084022304.jpg (1080x2268, 468.41K)

Yeah, more or less. Definitely at a glance, but you still have that "trans aesthetic" where it looks like you are trying to look like an egirl.

Yeah. Hell, I'd bend you over.

Kinda but youre also wearing makeup, probably filtered the photo and are hiding 1/3rd of your face with your phone so it doest seem like you really want to know

You're quite attractive.
Need to see your ass though, perhaps with something in it...for scientific accuracy~

dress like a normal girl and mostly yes

Lol classic, post a grainy, far away pic with loose clothing and tights. So we can't see your surely very obvious masculine features. And even after all that you still don't pass. Ywnbaw

I don't have makeup or a filter tho
I am litterally wearing gf clothes
Hot thank
I should take pics
It's may hot outside

Can't see your face so don't know

Post more pics. Stockings + shorts is hot af, accentuates the thighs.

>I should take pics
You should cutie

>It's may hot outside
It's very hot. You should take off some clothing~

Definitely want to see your ass.

Give me those legs you dirty little girl

Nay, Samsonoid.

Don’t cut your dick off retard

On passing glance, yes. I wouldn't question it.
Though I'd mostly be distracted by your pantyhose with the control top peeking out.

No, seek mental help before you kys.

Lemme see your scrote, nigga

no, but I'd still let you suck my dick

I am getting hugged ATM can't take pics
I don't even have the panty hoses anymore

Aww
Hugs are nice~

What does that mean
Too late, 20th of July
What is a control top
Soon
I'm very good at that
Cute

How do I get a skinny trap gf like this bros?

How far have you ever gone with a man?
All the way?
And I know I've already said it but you really are adorable~

SHOW
US
YOUR
SCROTE
NIGGA

>I'm very good at that
you think so, but I doubt you're the best head I've ever had
I'm willing to be proven wrong

In Belgium !
Yes indeed all the way
I give the best head especially if high

Stop obcessing over what people think of you it's unhealthy and pathetic.

Women have spent the last 40 years trying to dismantle gender stereotypes so they probably don't appreciate you using them to become a woman.

Start by not caring what this user thinks

Pass enough for me.

Come on op, let us see more of you

Timestamp or GTFO

They're snuggling right now~

How do faggots like you get girlfriends whereas creepy, weirdo, unhygienic, low confidence, pathetic losers like me cant get a date with my hand?

why do people on Yea Forums like to pretend trannies are always bald hons
the like 5 actual trans people i have met were just weird sorta feminine looking men at worst and girls at best, although the drawback with the girl looking ones is they usually have an untrained voice

i've only met like one abhorrently ugly trans person, and it was at an anime convention like 5 years ago and they were ugly but they seemed nice idk
if the extremely ugly trans people exist, they're probably shut-ins and keep to themselves

no , you will never be a real women

Ugly trans exist the same way ugly women exist. They both get roasted on here equally.

Most trans women/crossdressers I know are the same. Literally only know one that I would never hook up with and shocker, she's also a crazed nutjob. Funny that...

>untrained voice

Attached: FCC92FC5-84AB-4065-9288-7A4C9579BA4A.gif (220x220, 336.26K)

Post face not obscured by phone - The features most likely to stop you passing are your jaw and neck which are, i'm sure totally not intentionally, entirely hidden in this picture

They dumb
Can't
We are
Get good ig
I will never
I will get FFS soon anyways

I would love to lick your pretty pink asshole

Only if you're hot

Don't. It's used goods. You stick your tongue in there, you may as well suck every dick that's ever been in it.

you're into girls too right?
idk i think having a very passable room mate that can game, and suck you off before you both go out and pick up chicks would be cool - but only if you have high standards

From one particular angle, with the right lighting, with half your face obstructed, and after a ton of filters, sure. You pass.

please be in London

Brussels
I would love to do that ngl wanna add eachother

>I will get FFS soon anyways

If you post your face, it's easier to tell if you even need it

about a s much as me from 100meters away.

You’re cute OP. Post some feet pics?

I feel not comfy
I don't have any

No not really

> I feel not comfy

lol ok, I mean you created a thread for the worst people on the planet to judge your appearance but If the same picture you posted but with your phone lowered by 4 inches is just a bridge too far...well that's for you to try and reconcile.

Attached: fc48788_c__c.jpg (426x304, 6.28K)

Would you take some feet pics and post them? Or nah

From the floor, up to the shoulders, you do pass more or less in this particular photo. Shoulders look a bit too broad (manly build), and sorry, but your face here is manly. Either that, or ugly girl, because of the shape and the bone structure.
I'll say again, in this photo only. You might look more feminine or manly in other photos, depending. Filters, make-up, all that bullshit will also change the appearance.
As far as the real life goes, I think, you wouldn't pass based on your behavior, body and limb movements, voice, and so on.

No that's why you are obscuring your face

Attached: IMG_20220507_164413.jpg (1080x1366, 645.12K)

also important, but forgot to mention, as far as IRL passing goes: the smell. Very important and nobody can hide that.

Lol what you haven't seen those
:'(

Attached: IMG_20220507_164453.jpg (1080x1430, 551.25K)

Moar

i would recommend not going through surgery.

Thank you OP. Dont listen to these people youre cute as fuck. i’d worship your feet and suck you off. Im a straight guy btw

I just took them for you you are so needy
Thank you it's nice
2 late

This

>Lol what you haven't seen those
What do you mean I didn't see? What do I need to see? I see the overall shape of the head, I see the bone structure, more or less, on the side of your face. I see the shape of the whole face. You don't have much of androgenous/feminine facial features, I'm sorry, but that is how I see you.
I also don't have to see the you naked, to see the overall shape of the body itself. Referring ot the shoulders. It is obvious, that they're broader than your hips.
Look, I'll also say the following. For all I know, you might be a sportswomen, very sporty girl, like a swimmer, with broad shoulders, 6-12 pack, etc, larping as a trap/trans/whatever. I wouldn't be surprised, honestly. I can't smell you, I can't see your movements, nothing.
If you're man, your face is ok. Nordic, I'd say. But if you're a woman and have your face, then I'm sorry, you're on the uglier side. Not the most ugly woman I have seen in my life, but also not femininly (is that a word?) cute.
I was never a fan of the sharp facial features on women, although some people consider faces like that to be gorgeous. Like ancient rome manly statues. I could easily tell, if you pass IRL, because smell, natural movement, voice, behavioral patterns.
TL;DR: In the op picrel your face and shoulders do not look feminine/femininly attractive to ME. this is all I'm saying.

Different guy asking. You just have really nice feet I wanna bust to

Reminder that OP is a larping man that makes these threads usually with pic related.

Attached: the image he always uses.png (475x509, 438.28K)

>hiding manjaw
No.

LMAO

Attached: 1612650336711.png (360x947, 71.33K)

reminer for you, that nobody gives a shit.