*virtue signals in your path*

*virtue signals in your path*

Attached: screen-shot-2014-10-13-at-9-51-52-am.png (722x674, 959K)

We´re Coming Out is the best track

CLOSER THAN YOU KNOW
LOVE EACH OTHER SO
ANDROGYNOUS

Attached: 1555849692160.jpg (599x600, 62K)

t. tranny

wtf are you talking about

being a tranny is totally just self expression bro not a mental illness that results in suicide 50% of the time

pretty sure op has been triggered by androgynous

I'm not you schizo

Attached: quality_bait.jpg (319x320, 51K)

omg I am so mad right now fite me irl faggot

Husker Du is better.

I don't even disagree, just don't see why this is relevant.

Oh, fuck off. Let It Be and The Replacements are GOAT-Tier.

why does pleased to meet me get so much acclaim? the production makes it near unlistenable

all the replacements albums sound kinda shit production-wise but PTMM is probably the worst of them all. i like it quite a bit because i love the band in general but i have to say it's probably my least favorite of theirs.

Androgynous would straight up get you cancelled today. Are you fucking kidding me? "Something meets boy, and Something meets girl?" People would fucking riot over that today. The point of the song is "who fucking cares?" Mentally ill or not, it's not your problem you OCD fuck.

Androgynous is about cross-dressing not transgenderism you fucking retards

Alex Chilton, Can't Hardly Wait, Skyway; the album is chock full of really good songs and I know the production is way maxed out, but I still like it despite that. Tim is still GOAT though.

this
i dont think people would take offense to that lyric today. the end of answering machine "try to free a slave from ignorance/try to teach a whore about romance" is pretty iffy though

Do americans really, actually, seriously, literally, unironically, indeed do this?

>this meme
it's been a long time indeed

Attached: 4yhe7806znd11.gif (506x370, 2.12M)

>KIDS REACT TO THE REPLACEMENTS - ANDROGYNOUS

Attached: 8myimon3yiq11.jpg (750x499, 47K)

me this this thread had all the chances to get archived and i bumped it and now it´s really a shitty thread. i hate mys