Friendly reminder

friendly reminder

Attached: 1614480130330.jpg (800x992, 179.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6TtwR2Dbjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who said you need to be a teenager to experience it?

Attached: pedro bear.jpg (178x150, 11.16K)

I've had teen love and it's the same as with a 33 year old woman

Women don't age emotionally past 16

Attached: He's right.jpg (478x353, 28.46K)

All men are pedophiles.

And that's a good thing

Attached: cnn.gif (220x391, 273.01K)

Well, more than how the other perceives it, I think what changes is how you perceive.
I didn't feel the same, and did the same couple activities, now and then.
Teenage love is more carefree, and 'lovey-dovey' while relationships even at university start getting more mature, I think

>missed out your teen love
My teen love died before graduation

Love happens man

youtube.com/watch?v=s6TtwR2Dbjg

I had my first kiss with a 14 year old girl when I was 21 and i wasn't even her first

Aside from the thrill of figuring shit out with a girl who was also doing the same, teen love is largely overrated

Luckily I experienced teen love, she was 16, I was 5

I was unkissed until 16, got a girlfriend and quite quickly ran through the grades of sexual teen experimenting.

hot. more details?

Missed out! Nah. Burned horribly and nearly killed an entire family because no one warned me that the first heart break will literally make you feel like you’re dying and completely worthless.
My first gf, we dated for 3 years, started cheating more frequently.(she had previously been assaulted by an ex friend. One of the same ex friends that was bidding on this same girls virginity when her previous bf tried auctioning it off. And then cheated on me with the very same guy who auctioned off her virginity, at my birthday party. Good times.

>Missed out on emotionally unstable dead fish lays that cried about stomach pains after you stir up her insides

Attached: 1651842005976.gif (197x245, 1.86M)

Sex with virgins sucks. Why would anyone bid on it?2npr2

My teen girlfriend had been abused. Might be more crazy than the beautiful regular teen love. But teen me loved giving her ass the hardest hammering.

Oh yeah, good times.
Emotionally unstable, head games playing girls.
Dead fish fucks because they have no idea how to fuck or much less what they want and how they want it.
The complaining when you pound their guts out because they can't handle a little dick on cervix contact.
God forbid you see their oh, oh face because you made them cum, now you have a clingy bitch from hell who fell in love with you.

No thanks, I will take a woman between the age of 25 and 35 any day of the week and then times on Sunday. They are at their sexual peak. Most know how to fuck. Most know what they want when they fuck and are not afraid to take it, and most can handle having their cervix poked once it twice. The best sex I ever had was with women in this age group. I met my current wife when I was 28, she was 30. The things we did to each other sexually, we were nasty. Literally treated each other as sex toys, any place, any time, anywhere the urge hit one of us we were going at it sometimes only getting out of bed on the weekends to eat, use the bathroom, and clean up, some times 3 and 4 times a day. Still act that way to an extent but things cooled off as we aged but those first 7 years were of mind numbing sex. I can feel her pussy wrapped around my cock and the blow jobs as I typed this and she is at work.you keep your teenage unexperienced pussy.

Some of us had teen love, and it's just as short as your teenage years. Once you get out of school and have to work a job to keep a roof over your head, your teenage years will be a joke in your mind. Everyone has to grow up, and love is one of those things that changes with age (especially with the way women treat men after they get a job).

found the virgin

Didn't
Not a year passed without me having a GF
granted i wasn't very lovey past 14 yo but they were

love is love

teen "love" is the worst love
it's just your own hormones throwing you around, then you look back in tens years and wonder wtf? and you can barely remember the person you were so "in love" with (really just infatuation + hormones)

Cope

There is no way a 33 year old pussy is as good as 16

Could care less

Young looking girl > everything else

Hence, all women are children.

>28
>wife 30

No wonder you sound so negative, has she hit the wall yet?

i'll be 30 in a couple years, still virgin, never had a relationship

Man if you missed out you're lucky. Teen love sucks. It's painful. They'll betray you for anything and then your entire life falls apart over a relationship that never meant anything in the first place. Retard. Dating is for adults, teens literally never have a healthy relationship.

High key this

Exactly this

People who actually get it vs sad virgin pedos just wanting to fuck a teenager

33yo pussy is the best. Especially when you knock that shit up, and the tits get swole and she’s wet 24/7. Just make sure your dishwasher does her kegels.

Lmao fuck off

No I didn't

>33yo pussy is the best
And milk 3 months past it's expiration date is delicious!

>t. 33yo roastie

Same.

I really miss that time when I had barely no income and had to wait until her parents went grocery shopping so I could get a chance at taking care of my carnal pleasures

You aren't missing much, I've been married twice and dated a whole bunch of chicks, in the end I figured out, fapping's more enjoyable

I forgive you children, you can’t know what you’re missing until you bang some milfs. Teenage girls just cut your dick up with their braces.

Some people have love, happiness, and success, some people have good lives, others are fucked and the only thing they get is emptiness and pain.
Is not my fault no one liked me when i still had something to be liked, now I've given up, I'm finally maturing, i accept now that my life is like this.

what about having someone you can talk to and snuggle with in front of the tv, and do roadtrips with?

I'm 42, anything after 35 and she's a bitter mean bitch that's very unpleasant to be around...like you
What a coincidence

Sounds hot

If you want companionship, get a dog

not 35

too much maintenance and they die shortly

>relationships are too much maintenance and they die shortly
fixed it

No I didn't :)

>snuggle with in front of the tv
Women actually hate guys who are like this. They'd much rather you engage in whatever bullshit drama they created out of thin air and than have wild make up sex

Mind you, they were young and privileged. They couldn’t see that literally planning to rape someone was indefensible. I’m not entirely sure how I was the only one in that room out of 7 people that were outraged by this, especially since they planned to do it at my house.
Besides, I think we all agree that sex with a virgin isn’t good. I’d rather sleep with them when they’re 35 and actually want sex. And sleeping with a virgin is more about guys wanting to feel significant, and being the first person to sleep with a girl seemed to scratch that itch for a lot of guys. Especially when we were 14-16.

And they like to be choked and spit on during the make up sex

Had my fair share, but the most fun girl was this one I met when she was 15, started kissing when she was 16, I was her first at holding hands even. But after quite some sleepovers she put my hand on her body, started to trust me. Before we knew we had bought a vibrator and stared playing also anally which was her fantasy. We officially got together when she was 18 and that lasted almost 5 years. Sexiest cutest thing I ever dated.
Now I’m with a girl who’s 7 years younger, turning 30 in 3 weeks. Has been great.

So no complaining here. Especially considering the others I dated.

Anyone legitimately arguing the quality of the sex relative to their partner’s age is truly inexperienced. This is Dunning-Kruger of pussy.
I’d prefer someone in their sexual prime. Women hit it so much later.
Anyone here arguing that multiple partners will ruin a pussy....
1. You’re dumb.
2. Would you rather the girl who has had 6 partners that she slept with once each, or the girl who has been a serial monogamist since 14 and has been fucked hundreds of times by each of her 6 boyfriends?

If you even humor the question and think of an answer, you’re part of the problem.

A woman’s value isn’t decided upon the tightness of their vag. None of you will bruise a cervix, hear that you’re too big unless she’s really trying to boost your ego and she’s an absolute saint, or even have a reason to compare the expectations and experience of being with a virgin vs a woman who isn’t afraid of sex.
Trust me, the worst female partner you’re ever going to sleep with, will have absolutely no issue making you cum with little effort. The vulva is made to accommodate and further arouse men. It’s a well designed organ.
Now stfu and thank your lucky stars if a woman is ever even comfortable enough with you to undress, let alone sleep with you.

difficult truth

you're probably confused about youthful energy and the correlation with everyone getting fat and lazy as they age.
Someone healthy at 33 is definitely just as good.

You can't read, can you?

Go home Roastie, there are dishes that need washing.

its quite meaningless though
there are no standards
all permutations are possible
the only thing holding you back is yourself

also more generally, if you romanticise teen love, then you limit yourself to a life of misery
everyday we change
only raw experience is the closest thing to tangible meaning

therefore, create your own meaning, its your life, not someone elses
at worsr, just fuck their mom to assert dominance
then remind them how meaningfull teen love is

Attached: 1634911814279.png (632x724, 113.46K)

Jesus Christ you people are pathetic. Hitting the wall at 25 to 25 years old. My parents divorced 40 year old neighbor taught me a lot of sex tricks when I was 16 till I left for college at 18. That woman didn't have a perfect body but she had a count made of gold. I blew many loads balls deep in her, and use to fuck her when I was home from college till I moved away for a job. Last time I fucked her she was 45 and that pussy was still as good as it was when I started fucking her.

Nah bro, men are just attracted to women who are small, slender and cute, have soft skin, high-pitched voices, act cheerful and carefree and have innocent looking, neotonous faces.
Which obviously has nothing to do with children.

Attached: 1619051524935.jpg (861x929, 79.61K)

come on. i get the sense that there is a lot of cope in here. 36 year olds are better...i didnt really want to fuck hot teenage girls in their prime.. come on now..COME ON.