Just a reminder

Just a reminder.

Attached: xjvoif02ezx81.jpg (808x557, 46.1K)

Why?

Nigga I graduated from the 25th ranked university in the country as a double major, double minor in just over 3 years. That's after I dropped out of HS and only had a GED and my SAT scores to get me in. I took the SAT test for the first time when I was in 7th grade at Duke University, an ivy league college. I'm a published writer. I have been since I was 12. I was a junior American ambassador to Australia when I was 16, where I got to stay for 2 months free of charge. I got to spain for free when I was 17, based solely off my scholastic merits, merits that I accomplished while I was stoned and drunk the entire time and had 67 absences on average a year. I speak 4 languages. I am learning a 5th now. Not only am I as half as smart as I think, but even half of my intelligence would still trump your basic understanding of knowledge itself. Knuckle dragging fucking narcissist. Yeah my ego is huge, yeah I'm bipolar, and I admit it openly. But I can back up everything I've ever said here. None of it is scripted like the alternate reality you so vehemently cling to and try with every fiber in your being to convince people who see right through you of your aforementioned false reality you bitch ass nigga. And to think, I thought you were being serious about burying the hatchet. You’re so good at deception that you fooled a dude with a degree in criminal psychology, again. Make no mistake that it was the last time, though. You’re going to die alone in a hole somewhere covered in your own shit and piss if you don't heed my genuinely heartfelt advice to you, coward.

Obviously it isnt

BLM, yo.

Attached: blackbortion.jpg (936x264, 73.28K)

>why did you cheat on me and get that bitch pregnant
>because I wanted to. You dont own me, my body my choice

Who's body is it?

Is a political party making cheating illegal? What'd I miss?

Willow Pill is a drag queen and also a tranny. I'm a tranny too, but I'm not fucking going off about abortion rights because it's none of my business. I'm not a woman and I don't date women so it impacts me not at all. Shut up, Willow. You have no dog in this fight.

All the effort to secede from britain and start a secular nation because of the power the church has in parliament, and here we are trying our best to install religious ideologies into our government. Talk about licking some fucking boots, jesus christ.

Attached: Carl also.jpg (480x360, 28.96K)

The bulk of early Americans were religious extremists themselves, pushed outta Europe for being assholes

>you can not just use figurarive language and logic to compare two things if they are not political
Kiss my nuts

So no? I'm not seeing the relevance. Reminder, we're talking about a woman's right to choose

And even they were wise enough to not push religious doctrine into the constitution, though some tried and even managed to some extent in certain state legislatures. Back then the relationship between a man and god was private, espousing your faith openly as a virtue signal was highly frowned upon outside of church.

Attached: Carl again.jpg (500x500, 45.43K)

Hurr durr, let me just get in an internet argument with some b tard on Yea Forums, that is condusive to the overall state of things. A hurr durr.
Male or female, birth control exists, fucking use it.

True but conservatives don't like that part of the founders vision of America

>implying everyone uses birth control
>implying that its 100% effective

>implying that I didnt already know that
>implying that 98 percent effective is better than 3 percent
>implying that abstinence isnt 100 percent effective and isnt also a form of birth control

Pro-lifers aren't actually pro-life, they're just pro-birth. If they were pro-life they'd give a shit about children's health, education and welfare. It's peak virtue signaling by a bunch of idiots who are being politically driven by their emotions.

Attached: e3be710418c434fe115d661f87fffa30.jpg (736x665, 20.77K)

> abstinence
but also
> amputation

Equal effectiveness.

>implying teenagers will ever stop having sex
Kek

Okay now you're taking things too far.
At first I was pointing out the absurdity of being selfish with your "choice", not believing you have to take another person's point of view into consideration, the mans in the abortion and the womans in the cheating husbands but youre just being ridiculous.

liberals and conservatives both hate the idea that parties were once unpopular, and George Washington warned during his farewell address that inviting party politics into our democracy would give unjust rise to unprincipled men.

Attached: Carl.jpg (584x499, 70.43K)

>implying I implied teenagers arent retards and wont be idiots
>implying that youre not a poopy doopy woopy head

If only he had baked in some sort of no parties clause into the constitution, wouldn't have stopped greedy fucks but would have helped lol

why not just grow a pair and face the consequences of having sex

Only if you're retarded, if you cant come up with a legitimate reason, you deserve to keep your cumbag

You mean like getting an abortion? Republicans wanna make that illegal

Youre being too logical user. What do you think twitter is? A bunch of ignorant and emotional overgrown children having political tantrums?
Grow up, they're the bastion of education, civility and understanding

"I don't want it"
That was easy

We were given the freedom to choose to be more entertained by things other than education and intellectual pursuits. The downfall of America begins there, it's our obligation to understand our nation and be involved in it's processes. We do neither, we trust the talking heads and endless lists of videos and text on screens to educate us now.

Attached: 1023.jpg (620x450, 27.51K)

OH NO THESE RANDOM MEN CANT CUM INSIDE ME ANYMORE WTF WILL I EVER DO I LITERALLY CANNOT HE CUMMED IN ANYMORE MY LIFE IS OVER. I WANT MEN TO CUM INSIDE ME CONSEQUENCE FREE THIS IS FASCISM THIS IS LITERALLY SETTING WOMEN BACK 100 YEARS WHY CANT THEY FUCK ME WITHOUT A CONDOM ANYMORE???? FUCKING FASCIST REPUBLICANS

>concerned about women he doesn't know
>virtue signal confirmed

literally what? how is thay virtue signaling? you're not too in tune are yuu user?

Attached: 180712-Weill--The-Creator-of-Pepe-hero_uionjj.jpg (1480x833, 155.31K)

>only religious people object to casual murder.

Psychopaths like the women in the screenshot should be barred from society.

>thinks not being religious makes oppression ok

Religious people love casual murder, what're you talking about lol

How about grow up and tend to your own, no one else needs your self righteous opinions forced onto them.

>oppression
Not letting women kill their unborn children on a whim is not 'oppression'. For some reason progressives frame this as a 'women's rights' issue.

It's the definition of oppression. It's not you, or your child, and you have nothing to do with those women or their lives, yet you want your idea forced onto them. That's oppression.

Which one?

I am an atheist, I don't care about them.

Good for you?

The woman's

Don't waste your time user hes probably some young guy who still thinks he can infer the wisdom of time without having experienced it. We were all like that once.

How is it a right more than a privilege granted by the improvement of science ?

Womens rights were a mistake

Hers. But the fetus isn't.

Lol. Guess you ladies are going to have to perform murder in the privacy of your own home, instead of forcing doctors to do your dirty work.

Or just practice sexual safety and health. Whichever’s easier.

Therefore its her decision

>was

We’ll see what the court says, princess.

Why do progressives hate individual rights until its the 'right' to murder unborn children?

I said it was her decision, I don't waste time including legality in moral arguments

She's the one with a genetic copy of herself growing inside her and feeding on her blood stream like a parasite, I'm pretty sure it should be up to her if she wants to fetus deletus.

Retards always assume only the religious disagree with the insane shit being pushed as normal these days.

Its not a genetic copy but you're otherwise correct

Shut up, cunt.

Attached: common sense abortion control laws.jpg (816x1024, 117.22K)

Because that's the source of it dummy

so the father should be able to say because i wanted to and either force the abortion or be off the hook completely for anything to do with the child

You're gonna hurt yourself stretching like that

You son of a bitch, did you just bastardize the comment I posted on another thread?

Fetus deletus no skeet skeet skeetus

Imagine being a man and defending abortion. Holy fuck. Put down the soy latte, faggot, and yes, I did assume your gender.

Maybe/probly

It really isn't. Its like assuming all nationalists are religious.

A father should have a say, plead his case, but not have the final decision. It's not growing inside of him, it's growing inside of her because of him.

Update, yeah 100%

Yeet yeet yeetus

"I have an std and I need to get rid of it."
"No, you can't, that std is a part of me and you can't kill it"

"It's fuckin life n shit, bro!"

This is what you faggot niggers sound like in here.

This is the types of woman that deserve to have her ovaries removed after her first abortion, since she clearly never intends to use them for anything.
sage

>muh misogyny

the father is just as responsible for the child as the mother so he should have the same amount of say if hes going to raise it as much as the mother