I’m 24 years old and don’t have a single friend and of course >tfw no gf

what do?

Attached: AD1C3E32-D966-414B-ABDC-3BBE649035C8.gif (498x490, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3zF47rVJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what do?
Report thread for being non music related

Do you have a job and a car?

Well posting your problems on a music forum is definitely a step in the right direction.

youtube.com/watch?v=JV3zF47rVJE

3 more years to get into the club, user

I'm still studying and yes I have a car

lots of drugs and hookers

Six more years until he becomes a wizard. Assuming OP is a virgin, if he isn't then he doesn't have any real problems.

nobody likes a back seat janny. do something worthwhile with your life.

Realise that life is about your own enjoyment, work for yourself and your hobbies. Buy all the materialistic stuff that you couldnt afford with a family. Eat good and drink good to the end of your days.

Since youve come this far without either friends or a gf then they pretty much arent for you, not being a people person dosent go away just like that, its a trait. so why not just continue but being honest with yourself

Attached: 1553198093320s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Not sure why you had to post such a depressed wojak with such a based post. This is the truth OP, there's probably a reason why you're this alone, it's not normal. But embrace the isolation, it's comfy once you do.

Go outside. Have a beer

It feels comfy until I go out and see all the people with friends and significant others. That’s not the only time I feel lonely, but it is an example.

this advice, also start listening to lots of Nine Inch Nails.

Attached: 1557516330056m.jpg (1024x576, 85K)

Play tf2 or something that’s a good way to find equally autistic people to friend online

I’m sorry desu. Kill yourself, I guess...

People are always in awe how i can be so bad with remembering names and stuff about other people. But i just cant care enough about other people than me. just talking about random shit with friends only keeps me engaged for a short time and i just dont understand how people can enjoy just being with eachother without being drunk as hell.
But i realised that im just not that kind of person and learned to live with it. Im fine working to earn money towards an internet connection and good food. I dont care that much about life goals like having grandchildren or leaving a mark on history, fuck that

>playing 2fort at 3am on a Saturday night
>everyone is playing friendly, dancing and messing around
>the closest human connection I've had in years

Does anyone have a problem with having things to talk about with people? Most of the time I have nothing to say when I’m around someone and I overthink it a lot to the point that I avoid going out with people just because I’m afraid of the awkward silence that will happen if they’re not talkative

that feeling of being left out fucking sucks yeah, cant get over that because its hard coded into your brain. you need to realise that normal people still wont scratch that itch for deeper meaning or connection. you should hear the guys with gfs complain...
You got us user, we are like a family here that you wont find that easy irl

Attached: 1552775832328s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I'm the same and it only gets worse the longer I isolate myself. At least when I'm at school or at work I can chit chat for a few minutes about that, but any real conversations are impossible. Most people talk about their experiences, especially about all the sex they've ever had, but when I spend all my time listening to music and shitposting on Yea Forums, I'm not going to talk about how I got quads on my post last night.

same but 22. i will be a 22 year old sophomore in sept. pathetic i know

you just need to find other autists like yourself. I too am an autist and cant stand normies.

Attached: 1557681774557.jpg (719x595, 67K)

I'm 25 and my girlfriend is my only friend.

It's easy enough to talk to people if you just focus on a specific interest. You just gotta find the people that somewhat align with your own interests. got a based indonesian at my job that loves oldschool hiphop and is always up for recommendations and discussion but i wouldnt talk to him about gaming and stuff

kek

/autism/ general?

you posted here so you are a part of it too :^)

Attached: 1552808276675.png (645x773, 10K)

>no trouble making friends or socializing
>hanging out with people gets boring really quick
>never feel any genuine closeness, always end up being annoyed at people's efforts to be friendly
what even is this feel

based

aspergers

go back to /r9k/ you autist

had a period when i was amazed at how robotic people could get. you could have entire conversations that you knew the answer to before they could say anything.

>whatsup
>nothing, you?
>nothing, but damn the weathers fine today
>yeah, the sun really is shining
>anyways, see you later. bye

easy 80% of conversations

I've also been kinda shocked lately at how much of what people say is just to make themselves look good in some way. It really makes interacting uninteresting

you start trying to say other words in order to trip the NPCs up. sometimes when you cant even hear what they are saying you can just nod or laugh and it works just as good as if you answered them normally. its fucking weird

that's true but the worst case of this i've seen was from my autistic roommate who literally can't stop talking about how intelligent he is and all the ways autism makes him special. he's fucking in his mid-30s and lives off unemployment playing video games all day one of the most disgusting human beings i have ever seen

I hate normies. "Dude I gotta watch Game of Thrones"

Attached: 1.gif (370x323, 2.23M)

sounds like a typical Yea Forums poster

Just go out, talk to people, maybe some of those people can be girls? Offer to take them out on a date? You can do it but you gotta believe in yourself first

comfy thread

listen to loveless on repeat until you die or go deaf

Absolutely this. Trust me OP, life gets much easier when you start living for you and you alone.

It's a bmw, isn't it

Attached: elliot.jpg (1024x615, 86K)

This, really sucky offtopic attention whoring thread. You're too old for this shit, you should have already asked yourself who you are and be confident in yourself no matter how shitty things may seem. Never lie to yourself or others and pretend you're someone or something you're not because you will be seen through. If you're a goofy autist, then be a goofy autist but be confident and respect yourself. Now fuck off.

>dude just talk to people haha
Oh you naive soul you

If you have good intentions no one will bite you thats all