Based

Based

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-14-18-56-55-686_com.facebook.katana.jpg (1080x738, 155K)

too late fren. Morrissey needs to accept defeat and reality.. we all do.

Attached: 5bogietb6qk21.jpg (550x462, 48K)

this is honestly getting stale

>HAHA LOOK AT ME
>I'M MORRISSEY I'M GAY BUT I'M ALSO FAR RIGHT HEH BET YA DIDNT EXPECT THAT HUH
>BTW THE MEAT INDUSTRY IS WORSE THAN THE HOLOCAUST
>PLEASE GIVE ME ATTENTION

Why is an Irish monkey for a group that wants to keep Britian British? Is he a cuck?

Why do all the Smiths fans continue to freak out about this? Morrissey has a right to express his beliefs whether they agree with them or not.

indie rock is truly the last stand of white identity

At least the meat industry is real.

based

lmao

This.

whats wrong with you? stop making up things

Sinnead O' Connor is #Cancelled, Morrissey is my favorite attention whore now.

He's so nationalist that he lives in the U.S.A.

He also wants to get rid of the monarch. So much for respecting British culture

Politics are cringe

peggy is probably masturbating in his cuck corner right now after seeing this.

i'll forever love ol' mozzer

Why is "Ask" such an underrated Smiths song?

They just want to keep it white. The head of that party is an Irish lesbian, I think.

i agree, he's pretty based 2bh

Attached: C7AA0D9B-1F7C-4A31-B5F9-AFA22DBDA5D9.jpg (640x870, 293K)

Where better?

based

zion trump btfo

>>I'M MORRISSEY I'M GAY BUT I'M ALSO FAR RIGHT HEH BET YA DIDNT EXPECT THAT HUH

Are you retarded?

He isn't "far right", he's anti Islam/mass Islamic barbarian immigration into Britain

There's nothing logically inconsistent with hating Islam and being gay.

its hard to come upon someone who has such nuanced and contradictory political views, I respect Morrissey all the more for it, since its obvious a lot of serious political theorising must have gone into forming those opinions

okay i like him again

>CHRISTIANS SUCK!!

Very punk and cool! Hell yeah

>ISLAM SUCKS

THIS IS NOT OK, NAZI. LET'S UNPACK THIS

YOU'VE GONE TO THE NATIONAL
TO THE NATIONAL
TO THE NATIONAL FRONT DISCO
BECAUSE YOU WANT THE DAY TO COME SOONER

Being against mass immigration and hating gromuld drolph is not contradictory. Borf wants more shitskins than ever.

Bengali...

That joke isn't funny anymore...

and indie rock is dying out just like your pathetic genes

morrissey's grip on media shitlibs worldwide has to be pretty fucking strong since they apparently can't bring themselves to let the guillotine fall and cancel him for good

That's because he refuses to back down or apologize. He doesn't give them an inch

It's not Smiths fans who care, it's these fucking OMG BASED posters every time someone reveals they aren't liberal.

>reddit ellipsis

Attached: 1515197148362.jpg (335x369, 35K)

why would any homosexual care for muslims lol they literally kill them in islamic countries

i'm guessing he's given more leeway than most others due to literally everyone listening to the smiths when they were sad teens and whether they want to admit it or not the songs (that saved your life) still hold up on lonely dark nights, kinda like no one cares about bowie fucking them kids because he was campy and handsome and cute and did hunky dory and low while the same people take every opportunity to pounce on the likes of boring assholes like jimmy page

but you might be correct as well. mark kozelek keeps getting away with irl boomerposting too, and he doesn't give a fuck either. in any case i'm very much enjoying morrissey refusing to cease with this behavior; he recently dedicated "life is a pigsty" to a girl who was killed by a syrian refugee in canada or something. like that is so teeth-grindingly far beyond the pale on the scale of acceptable conduct in western media, it borders on hilarious. the music is now second fiddle to morrissey the human artwork; the frail faggy smiths singer turned "fascist" sympathizer

btw, funny to see noted defender of all that is just and right ed droste guesting on this new mozzer album

>wearing a 2cm pin of your country flag is extreme ultra evil extremist ultimate right wing

without even looking this up, i'm guessing there's nothing far right or 'extremist' about this group

based and siegepilled

you'd be mistaken

its almost as funny as when Kanye became a trump stan or Grimes watched that Nick Land video and got real into neoreactionary transhumanism

quiero ser un iluminati

underrated post

I would kill Morrissey for the safety of music

morrissey isn't gay

He's known for supporting the nationalist UK political parties and has been for years. The thing is, in the US he'd basically be left-wing but in the UK where they are stringing up anyone to the right of Stalin, he's far-right. The UK is one of the worst countries on Earth and they have insane standards for extremism.

being anti-immigration makes you far-right in the us

Whats contradictory about hating Trump and being anti-islam and/or nationalist?

Sorry, I meant economically. But yes, in the US there would be no party representing him since they have a two-party system.

No, you see, in the real world countries have more than two political parties. The majority of political thought is not even on the table in the American political system. The sorts of parties Morrissey supports do not exist in the US. There's no contradictions.

>mfw that song just started playing on my player

Attached: memeart.jpg (945x1500, 154K)

The monarchy is pointless. Just look at how they’re marrying and tell me they serve a purpose

Moz is a northerner larping as an irishman, he's just a pretentious cunt.

I used to be pretty defensive about the monarchy until William and Harry started pumping out babies. Now I hope the entire institution collapses.

I can't fault Harry though, he'll never see the throne so he can afford to marry an amerimutt if he likes, and the way she's been behaving means the end of the monarchy might come sooner than we think. If she's not "involved in a car crash" like the last woman to marry into the family and go against the grain, at least.

Trump also hates Islam

Because he doesn't give a fuck and The Smiths is probably *the* band that formed their entire cultural influences.

Isn’t it illegal to say this?

I'm just floored he still gets airtime and the industry still gives him money to record mediocre music. He barely qualifies as a legacy act, and he's been spouting bigoted rhetoric for decades.

And isn't Ed Droste a pretty "woke" guy? How the hell does he justify working with him? It'd be like working with Kid Rock or Ted Nugent at this point. Except, they haven't openly endorsed any hate groups (unless you count Trump supporters as one, which I can totally see). Maybe I just don't have enough fascist sympathizers in my family, but Morrissey's politics shouldn't be normalized, which is exactly what happens if you sweep it under the rug of amicable disagreement. And anyway we're all kind of stuck with our family, nobody needs to give Morrissey a platform or collaborate with him, and given the music he's been making this decade, no one really should! Morrissey supports an actual far-right racist party *because of* (not in spite of) their ethnic nationalist immigration platform. Wanting him to be challenged on that is not fascism, and equating "let's stop letting Muslims into Britain" with "don't coddle rich, delusional racists" as equally intolerant is both bogus and also pretty much par for the course for guys who like to tell people how pragmatic they are. I get that you are trying to play "the reasonable guy who sees the middle ground" but all you're doing is grasping at straws to defend something that doesn't need to be defended. First you had something about how this was really about animal rights. Now you're saying something downthread that its really about who sucked up to Morrissey. Here's an idea: if you have to literally make shit up to explain your position, maybe it isn't all that reasonable!

Anti-islamic sentiment is often inseparable from racist discourse, and that for a lot of the far-right, little distinction is ever made between being Arabic and being muslim.

Morrissey: "I hate Muslims!"
Fallon: "Can I touch your hair?"

Only in America or as an American citizen.

>When asked in a 2017 interview if he would push a button that would kill Trump if given the opportunity, he responded that he "would, for the safety of the human race."[248][363][249] He later said the United States Secret Service questioned him over his comments on Trump.[364]

>He later said the United States Secret Service questioned him over his comments on Trump
what exactly is there to question
>excuse us sir what exactly did you mean by this

only if you're relevant

ENGLAND FOR THE ENGLISH

No he doesn't. Not even slightly.

Whew lad, I know you posted this ironically and probably ripped it from some leftist news article but Jesus Christ. Chill out with the homophobia bro.

>its hard to come upon someone who has such nuanced and contradictory political views, I respect Morrissey all the more for it, since its obvious a lot of serious political theorising must have gone into forming those opinions
absolute state of this fucking website that I genuinely can't figure out if your post is sarcasm/bait or if you're a /pol/tard who genuinely thinks that

Attached: 1503117320571.jpg (376x375, 21K)

it's so obviously sarcastic user

It was a joke and he took back what he said about Trump.

What "right-wing extremist group," the local police department? It wasn't the boy scouts.

Is For Britain the same as Farage's Brexit party that just outpolled labor and tories put together? I mean that would be kind of neat for a guy who literally sings about a day when everyone "is sick to death of labor and tories."
>Morrissey supports Rightist Party X
>airheaded media idiots flip out
>Rightist Party Y totally Waterloos everyone
>Morrissey: ... "just kidding."

How likely is it that it's just because she's a gay Irishlady who stands up for animal rights?

Nazbol gang

fuck off, there are cities in england where it's majority arab or indian population
get the fuck out of my face

Yes very, how is being anti-Islam a far right position? Wouldn’t that be a left wing position?

This

Attached: img1.jpg (1833x1509, 626K)

So true

They can’t refute the music. It’s too fucking good

Correct

what did he mean by this

yikes, bono would never say something like this.

we are one we are the same
one love one life one heart
it's a beautiful day in the name of love
peace for our african indian and muslim brothers

Attached: 8c2b7685e71bbd219cb955a1418a1ab1.jpg (426x640, 67K)

Boner is also somehow a bigger faggot than Morrissey himself. Why are micks so insufferable?